ARIZONA JUNK REMOVAL

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

Your unwanted stuff can be removed from inside or outside your home or business there’s no need to move it to the street. All you need to do is show our junk removal team what goes, whether it’s a single item or multiple loads. We then load & haul away all the goods to a local landfill, recycler or charity. Up to 60% of the items we pickup are donated or recycled. We should all do our part in going green (Donating to charity & Recycling), we’ll do it for you.COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Junk King Phoenix

Junk-King is a junk removal service. We provide a free, no-obligation estimate. In most cases, we can complete the job immediately. We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We are rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. We accept credit cards, checks and cash as payment. We recycle or repurpose 60% of everything we pick up. Pick-ups can be very conveniently scheduled by calling 1-888-888-JUNK(5865).

Skunky's Junk Removal

Skunky's Junk Removal is a full service Junk removal company located in Tempe Arizona. Skunky's is dedicated to diverting waste from landfills and donates salvageable items to local charity's.

Rodriguez Enterprise, LLC - Junk Removal & Hauling

JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING service, by RODRIGUEZ ENTERPRISE, LLC, is locally owned and operated. We are your trusted business for a wide variety of junk and item pick ups, clean outs, clean-ups, hauling and more! Our offers include: free estimates, competitive pricing, professional customer service, curbside pick-up, and extended hours of service. We serve the Phoenix metro area for your residential and commercial needs. At Rodriguez Enterprise, LLC Junk Removal & Hauling, it is our priority to donate to needy families the best we can. Our community is important to us, so we also recycle and provide environmentally safe disposal of your unwanted items. We provide our commitment to excellence and work with you to individualize service to best fit your needs. We get the job done right and offer you protection along the way. We are insured and bonded. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to serving you. CALL US! 480-242-8986

Offers by Rodriguez Enterprise, LLC - Junk Removal & Hauling on Angi

06/20/2017

They were on time and did the job which took 3 days

Description of Work
removal of debris from property after a hoarder and his ravenous "family"

05/17/2017

removed final junk cabinets, bed, and electronic equipment tv's tivo, etc from mother's apartment - the guys were great - showed up on time and were very fast and efficient

Description of Work
junk removal

03/20/2017

It was great. It was really good. They came, they did exactly what they said they would do. They cleaned it up. They got rid of it. If I could have loaded more on that truck, they would have taken it. I recommend them highly to everybody. I will use them again. I thought it was a good deal. They said they would pick it up within a 24 hour period. I thought it was great. I didn't check anywhere else. When they said they could get rid of it within the time frame I wanted it and I was figuring it might have been even more. I was just happy with that. I just jumped on it. I didn't check around, They did what they said they were going to do. They were very nice. If I could have fit more on there, they were willing. They were willing to help me move some stuff around in my house for me to get rid of it in a couple weeks, but he said, "I can't put anything else in my truck". I would highly recommend them. Whoever I called, they texted me back. I texted them back. I sent them a picture of what I wanted to get rid of. They gave me a quote. It was within not even an hour's time from the time. They were on it. Showed up exactly when they came. They said they'd be here between 2 and 4 and were here earlier, closer to the 2 o'clock rather than the 4. All around I am very satisfied with them. I can't say anything bad about it.

Description of Work
I had a shed taken down. It wasn't practical but they took the whole shed apart, they took all the wood that it was on. They took everything that was in it. They took a few extra pieces too.

07/22/2016

Great! They showed up during the time window specified and they worked quickly.

Description of Work
Removal of a medium-sized load of trash and junk after a move.

07/07/2016

I called Brad, told him what I needed, sent him a pic. He quoted me a price, told me he could do it by the afternoon, and would call back. I soon received a text telling me he could be here within 30 minutes. He and his partner showed, up, cleaned up my mess, and stuck to his quote. Clean cut people, very professional, and thorough. Outstanding service. Thank you Brad. Would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone!!

Description of Work
Junk hauling

11/23/2015

Excellent. I received a response from provider within a few minutes of placing the request for pickup. Was able to get the junk removed a day early from scheduled date since they had an opening. They were both professional and worked very fast at getting everything taken away. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Removed one washer, dryer, refrigerator and several rolls of carpet and underlayment.

03/10/2015

On time, great job, fair price, great clean up

Description of Work
Cleaned up construction debris

02/23/2015

Brad provided a reasonable estimate and stuck to it. He arrived when he said he would, both for the estimate and the haul-away. He and his partner removed junk very quickly. Cleaned up very well. Great service - couldn't have been a better experience!

Description of Work
Removed two large piles of junk, one from driveway in front of house and one from far back corner of my lot.

02/04/2015

i\This was so worth the price. In less than 15 minutes out garage went from a disaster to being functional. All I had to do was point out what needed to taken and Brad and Joshua (I think ).\ made it happen . They have a system so everything isn't just piled into the truck. I can't begin to explain how much time and energy we saved by having these trash ninjas show up! Everything from an old printer , paint left here by the previous owner and a florescent light fixture we took down a year ago. Amazing job!!!

Description of Work
Hauled away trash.

12/05/2014

Brad responded quickly to my request for info on cost and availability, was available at a time convenient for me, kept me informed on the day he was to pick up everything. He and his helper were friendly, professional, STRONG(!), efficient and the cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend him for any hauling needs!

Description of Work
Hauled away king mattress and box springs, headboard, large heavy old bookcase, heavy wooden desk topper, old magazines, miscellaneous items both small and large and lots of just

Category hauling services

We can remove just about anything, Furniture (couch, sofa, chair, table, desk, mattress, dresser, night stand, bed), Appliances (refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, microwave, Television, Dish Washer, hot water heater), Trash, Garbage, Spa, BBQ, Metal or Wood Sheds, Cardboard Boxes, Moving Debris, Exercise Machine, Tread Mill, Alley Cleanup, Dumpster Area Cleanup, Remodeling Debris, Construction Rubbish, Rental Home Trashouts, Estate Cleanouts, Garage Cleanout, Vehicles, Spas and More

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check