ARIZONA JUNK REMOVAL

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

5115 N DYSART RD 202-110

Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

Your unwanted stuff can be removed from inside or outside your home or business there’s no need to move it to the street. All you need to do is show our junk removal team what goes, whether it’s a single item or multiple loads. We then load & haul away all the goods to a local landfill, recycler or charity. Up to 60% of the items we pickup are donated or recycled. We should all do our part in going green (Donating to charity & Recycling), we’ll do it for you.COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

04/15/2022

Susanette P.

It went great. Easy to schedule a pickup time and date on their website. Great communication throughout the process. The guys who came out were great. Professional and polite. This is the second time I’ve used this company for junk removal, both times, excellent service.

Description of Work
Removed/Hauled away some junk

06/20/2017

Rene P.

They were on time and did the job which took 3 days

Description of Work
removal of debris from property after a hoarder and his ravenous "family"

05/17/2017

Vicky J.

removed final junk cabinets, bed, and electronic equipment tv's tivo, etc from mother's apartment - the guys were great - showed up on time and were very fast and efficient

Description of Work
junk removal

03/20/2017

Jeanice G.

It was great. It was really good. They came, they did exactly what they said they would do. They cleaned it up. They got rid of it. If I could have loaded more on that truck, they would have taken it. I recommend them highly to everybody. I will use them again. I thought it was a good deal. They said they would pick it up within a 24 hour period. I thought it was great. I didn't check anywhere else. When they said they could get rid of it within the time frame I wanted it and I was figuring it might have been even more. I was just happy with that. I just jumped on it. I didn't check around, They did what they said they were going to do. They were very nice. If I could have fit more on there, they were willing. They were willing to help me move some stuff around in my house for me to get rid of it in a couple weeks, but he said, "I can't put anything else in my truck". I would highly recommend them. Whoever I called, they texted me back. I texted them back. I sent them a picture of what I wanted to get rid of. They gave me a quote. It was within not even an hour's time from the time. They were on it. Showed up exactly when they came. They said they'd be here between 2 and 4 and were here earlier, closer to the 2 o'clock rather than the 4. All around I am very satisfied with them. I can't say anything bad about it.

Description of Work
I had a shed taken down. It wasn't practical but they took the whole shed apart, they took all the wood that it was on. They took everything that was in it. They took a few extra pieces too.

07/22/2016

Matthew W.

Great! They showed up during the time window specified and they worked quickly.

Description of Work
Removal of a medium-sized load of trash and junk after a move.

07/07/2016

Donna K.

I called Brad, told him what I needed, sent him a pic. He quoted me a price, told me he could do it by the afternoon, and would call back. I soon received a text telling me he could be here within 30 minutes. He and his partner showed, up, cleaned up my mess, and stuck to his quote. Clean cut people, very professional, and thorough. Outstanding service. Thank you Brad. Would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone!!

Description of Work
Junk hauling

11/23/2015

Susanette P.

Excellent. I received a response from provider within a few minutes of placing the request for pickup. Was able to get the junk removed a day early from scheduled date since they had an opening. They were both professional and worked very fast at getting everything taken away. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Removed one washer, dryer, refrigerator and several rolls of carpet and underlayment.

03/10/2015

James H.

On time, great job, fair price, great clean up

Description of Work
Cleaned up construction debris

02/23/2015

Theresa W.

Brad provided a reasonable estimate and stuck to it. He arrived when he said he would, both for the estimate and the haul-away. He and his partner removed junk very quickly. Cleaned up very well. Great service - couldn't have been a better experience!

Description of Work
Removed two large piles of junk, one from driveway in front of house and one from far back corner of my lot.

02/04/2015

Laurie S.

i\This was so worth the price. In less than 15 minutes out garage went from a disaster to being functional. All I had to do was point out what needed to taken and Brad and Joshua (I think ).\ made it happen . They have a system so everything isn't just piled into the truck. I can't begin to explain how much time and energy we saved by having these trash ninjas show up! Everything from an old printer , paint left here by the previous owner and a florescent light fixture we took down a year ago. Amazing job!!!

Description of Work
Hauled away trash.

12/05/2014

Bev P.

Brad responded quickly to my request for info on cost and availability, was available at a time convenient for me, kept me informed on the day he was to pick up everything. He and his helper were friendly, professional, STRONG(!), efficient and the cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend him for any hauling needs!

Description of Work
Hauled away king mattress and box springs, headboard, large heavy old bookcase, heavy wooden desk topper, old magazines, miscellaneous items both small and large and lots of just

08/12/2014

karen B.

Response was immediate via contact through Angie's list. I sent pictures of the furniture to be removed and received a quote right away. When I finally called to arrange the hauling, they were able to come the very next day. I received a call when they were on their way. This was just about 90 minutes ago! Everything was removed quickly and professionally. We've been wanting to do this for a long time, and they just made this really, really easy for us. I couldn't be happier and would definitely use them again. If you want anything hauled away, you can't go wrong with Arizona Junk Removal.

Description of Work
Hauled off huge pieces of bedroom furniture from the 1980s. King-sized bookcase headboard which they had to completely disassemble, large dresser, mirror, 2 armoires and a recliner.

08/07/2014

COLLEEN S.

They arrived on time. Cleared up the carpet in the garage. Picked up two large piles of landscaping materials, sweep the garage and driveway before they left. The were fast and cleaned up every last twig. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of three rooms of soiled carpet from the garage and two piles of landscaping materials from the side and back yard.

08/04/2014

Timothy G.

They were prompt, fast and couterous.

Description of Work
Hauled away a lot of junk that had been accumulating in my apartment and patio stroage.

06/02/2014

Christopher G.

The crew of two arrived exactly when they said they would, provided an immediate estimate that was within my budget, and then got to work. It was quite a bit of construction debris of various types (windows, wood, fencing, etc.) and they got it all out in under 15 minutes, and even swept up the area afterwards. A++++

Description of Work
Removed renovation debris.

04/23/2014

James H.

As noted above. I was very pleased with the service provided and would recommend this company to others without hesitation. The price was comparable to similar services that I have used in the past.

Description of Work
They picked up a mattress and box springs that I needed to dispose of. They arrived on time, were very courteous, and completed the task quickly. I would certainly utilize their services again.

12/28/2013

Richard C.

They called ahead and made sure we were home. They arrived on time and were clean and polite. They picked up the TV like it was nothing and walked out.

Description of Work
Removed a huge cathode ray tube TV that weighed 200 lbs.

11/16/2013

SUSAN W.

I called and gave Mr. Thomasen an itemized list of what I needed halued away, he came right on time, haled away the stuff was very professional and was 25 dollars cheaper than the other people I called. very happy with service.

Description of Work
hauled junk

07/25/2013

Margaret H.

Wasn't to come till about noon, but called about 9:00 and asked if he could come earlier. Timing worked out great for me. Their work was super. Very professional and very efficient. Would use him again if ever needed and would recommend Brad to anyone needing his tpe of service.

Description of Work
Hauled away a lot of junk that I had to get rid of before my move to another home. Took empty boxes, garbage, etc.

06/26/2013

Patricia C.

Came the next day, on time, professional, fast and easy

Description of Work
Remove a large TV

05/28/2013

cheryl S.

I called them and explained what I needed them to do. He explained how the pricing system worked. Since it sounded reasonable to me and he was able to come out the same day, I hired him to haul the junk away. The crew came as scheduled, worked quickly, and collected my payment. He was polite and professional. Everything went well. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They hauled away some carpet that was dumped on my property.

03/03/2013

Patricia D.

I called on a Thursday, and Brad and his team were able to come the following day to remove about 1/2 of a truck load of various materials from my yard (lots of wood, glass window, metal, yard debris, etc.) Brad even pulled out a chain link fence post with his bare hands and carried it off. He's superman! Very pleased with the service and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of yard/remodeling debris

11/12/2012

Gloris O.

Thet drained, dismantled and hauled away an old SPA. GLORIS OBRIEN

Description of Work
They were very good and nice. I paid them a $20.00 tip because they charged me so little.

08/09/2012

Peter D.

We have a rental property that we are selling. We needed to clean it out and ended up with a curbfull of garbage. Brad and his assistant showed up on time, and was in and out in a flash. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Junk and garbage removal.

05/18/2012

JAN L.

They were on time and he thought they were reasonable. They were very good, and we would use them again.

Description of Work
Arizona Junk Removal did a hauling service for my husband.

Cleaner AZ

We specialize in modern junk removal. We ensure to properly recycle and donate as much as possible. We offer programs and certificates to help customers enjoy maintaining a cleaner lifestyle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Junk King Phoenix

Junk-King is a junk removal service. We provide a free, no-obligation estimate. In most cases, we can complete the job immediately. We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We are rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. We accept credit cards, checks and cash as payment. We recycle or repurpose 60% of everything we pick up. Pick-ups can be very conveniently scheduled by calling 1-888-888-JUNK(5865).

Pinks Junk Removal

Pinks Junk Removal and Pinks Moving provides residential & Commercial Junk Removal and Moving throughout the valley. We are committed to providing you with the best Junk Removal and Moving experience at an affordable rate. Our philosophy is that our customers always come first. We are always committed to being the most competitive moving company in the area, both with our service and our rates. We at Pinks Junk Removal & Pinks Moving understand that Junk Removal and moving can be a hassle and a big commitment. Our job is to accommodate you through every step of your Junk Removal & moving process, from start to finish. Our Junk Removal & moving team of highly trained professionals is committed to quality with every move. Everyone at Pinks Junk Removal & Pinks Moving treats you with respect, and your property with the utmost care.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We can remove just about anything, Furniture (couch, sofa, chair, table, desk, mattress, dresser, night stand, bed), Appliances (refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, microwave, Television, Dish Washer, hot water heater), Trash, Garbage, Spa, BBQ, Metal or Wood Sheds, Cardboard Boxes, Moving Debris, Exercise Machine, Tread Mill, Alley Cleanup, Dumpster Area Cleanup, Remodeling Debris, Construction Rubbish, Rental Home Trashouts, Estate Cleanouts, Garage Cleanout, Vehicles, Spas and More