K & L Ceramic

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2012

K & L Ceramic, Inc. is a locally owned and operated design and fabrication center serving the White Mountains of Arizona. We have an extensive offering of flooring, cabinetry, counter-tops and selected accessories. Whether building a new home or remodeling, we will coordinate key design elements and in general make a more pleasant experience for the homeowner or builder. In addition to great product selection, we offer custom design services, quality installation and competitive pricing. Visit our showroom today and let us help you with your next project....

Excellence Flooring

Excellence Flooring

Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

07/27/2015

Went very well, job was completed on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a mantle and did tile and rock work. Mantel was crooked and there was grout all over the walls. On another job they installed countertops and caused extensive damage to the walls. I had to have drywall repair and paint done over in a brand new remodel because of their carelessness.

CATEGORY countertops

07/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a small vanity top for my bathroom. I checked with the big box stores first, then with K and L. Their pricing was $200.00 less for real granite than the big box stores man made product. I was lucky and found a remant piece. They dealt with my needs and did not try to push more expensive products. The installers showed up as scheduled, quickly put in the countertop and cleaned up well. Both installers were very personable. I would use them again and definitely recommend to everyone.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

05/27/2014

I was very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of K & L Ceramic.

CATEGORY countertops

11/03/2013

Rick was very professional and finished both jobs on time. I was very pleased in the quality of work at a competitive price. I will definitely use them again for all my future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time we used K and L. They custom built upper and lower cabinets with granite countertops. They have also done tile flooring and walls in 2 bathrooms and custom cabinets for 13 treatment rooms in our full service salon and spa.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Cabinet - Custom & Factory. Flooring - Sales, Installation, & Repair. Bath & Kitchen - Design & Installation. Shower & Tub Surrounds. Outdoor Kitchens & Barbecues. Kitchen & Vanity Sinks. Counter Tops - Granite, Solid, Quartz & Marble.

Ask For Details