WATER TECH

With Angi since July 2006

Specializing in heating and cooling services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/26/2007

The two things that I like most about this company are that they come out quickly and they know what they are doing. They were also very punctual for this particular service. They said they would arrive sometime in between 9-11 that morning. They arrived at 9:05 a.m. In terms of the price, I thought it was very reasonable, but I don't really have anything to compare it to.

Description of Work
Our water softener was not working properly, so they came out to look at it. They repaired a gasket and got it working again.

Category water softeners

07/24/2006

THE COMPANY DID A GREAT JOB ON INSTALLING THE WATER SOFTENER. I HAD A NEW QUESTIONS ON WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND HOW IT WOULD WORK, AND THEY WERE ABLE TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO ME. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
I HAD A WATER SOFTENER PUT IN.

Category water softeners