Ultimate Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

2640 Safari Ln.

Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Ultimate Services was founded in 2002, but our team has been in the construction industry for more than 30 years. Since our founding, we have worked with clients on jobs of all sizes, including building full estates and custom homes valued anywhere from $450,000 to more than $3.5 million. Today, we are pleased to work as remodeling contractors in Lake Havasu City, AZ, assisting clients with a wide variety of interior and exterior general contracting and remodeling projects of all shapes and sizes. Our efforts have earned the team at Ultimate Services a #1 ranking from Angie’s List in the Lake Havasu City area. Our team of general contractors is able to assist with renovations, remodeling (including remodeling for bathrooms, kitchens and general living spaces), painting, cool decking, resurfacing, new construction and much more. We provide our services to any residential or commercial properties in Lake Havasu City, Kingman, Bullhead and Mohave County. Through all of our services, our top priority is to be professional and honest in all of our work and communication with our clients....

12/06/2017

Debra R.

Worker was caught smoking pot in my driveway, they used diesel fuel on top of a slab inside my home without permission or notification and it made me sick to my stomach for five days, I could smell it for almost two weeks, the pot smoking worker broke through the wrong wall and performed work without prior authorization, he also bought the door that was the wrong size and installed improperly, then they tried to modify it negating the door seal to the garage, they failed to provide proper dust control for my home and garage, the contractor purposely left out items clearly indicated on the drawing and then tried to charge me extra. I finally had to ask them to leave my property and not come back. I had already paid them 50% of the contract for the shoddy work they had already done and then they refused to provide a fair credit for the work not completed. They are trying to collect more money than the work they had done. Just an awful and unprofessional experience. I am still trying to get a fair credit to finish the project. Steer clear of this unethical company!

Description of Work
Laundry room expansion approx 8x9

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Both home owner and employee have medical conditions that require cannabis to be used, she approached my employee and partook with him. The only reason she is doing this is because she wanted Ultimate Services to do work for free that wasn't in the Scopes of Work we where contracted to do. When I told her I don't work for free and I could get her a price to do the extra work she started screaming and yelling profanities at me and several of my employees. Creating a hostile work environment Ultimate has now filed a lien on the property due to money's owed for work that has already been completed and owner refused to pay.

05/16/2017

James K.

Excellent , very professional .

Description of Work
Exterior painting

09/22/2016

Tom L.

Best Lake Havasu Contractor EVER! They actually answer the phone, they return messages, and they show up when scheduled, They listened to my needs, made GREAT suggestions and upgrades, met ALL of my needs.. ALL the work was done on time, within budget, and most importantly in a professional manner. What can I have them do next?

Description of Work
Help with bathroom remodel, construction of block wall and hardscaping.

06/22/2016

Michael H.

After seeing very positive reviews on Angie's List, I contacted Ultimate Services for a quote on repainting the exterior of my house and surrounding block walls. Owner Rick Brown promptly set up an appointment to look at the project and make the appropriate measurements. He emailed me a detailed quote within a couple days specifying the use of the Sherwin Williams paint as I had requested. The price quoted was very reasonable and lower than the other quotes I had collected. I gave Ultimate Services the job and work began about 10 days later. With a crew of two plus himself, an impressive amount of prep work began that included sealing even the smallest cracks in the stucco, wood trim, and masonry block walls that surround the sides and back of my house. Windows, doors, etc. were carefully masked and the two-coat painting began. The crew work efficiently and did not hesitate to ask questions as the work progressed. Trash was disposed of and equipment was stored at the end of each day. I was encouraged to inspect the work daily and place blue tape to mark any areas that I felt needed attention. The project took about a week. The final result left me a very satisfied customer. From the colors to the attention to details, Rick and his crew provided a superior service for a very reasonable price. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Sealed cracks in stucco, wood trim and masonry block walls. Exterior painting of the house, trim and block walls. Recoating of Cool Deck around pool and front porch.

03/24/2016

Steve O.

Description of Work
They were supposed to do a remodel of a kitchen and a couple of bath rooms. The work was slow. Could not get a hold of the contractor. Would not show up when they said they would. Would not complete work in reasonable amount of time. Caught one of their employees stealing. Sub's were not licensed and were just hobbyists and moon lighters. Had to fire the contractor for never showing up and doing work that they said they would do. Disappointed with Angie's List for have these people on the A graded list for work to be done. Would not recommend, actually would and will tell everyone I meet to steer clear of this company. Worst experience of having a service done in my entire life.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Unfortunatly, Ultimate Services wasn't able to complete this project due to circumstances beyond our control, Customer out of town for 2-3 weeks at a time, could'nt give me answers before he would leave on business everytime, so could'nt keep everything flowing like our other projects, No Cabinets selections, Granite, Plumbing Fixtures, over 45 days later finally got our Questions Answered on selections. Customer expected Completion in 2-weeks from the date we recieved his selections. Suppliers/Manufactures 30-45 days out from order date is typical. CUSTOMER JUST COULDNT UNDERSTAND THAT. UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS WE AGREED TO PARTED WAYS,

02/09/2016

Gabriel G.

This was a very large job. Rick did a great job on the entire project. It was a Room Addition, paint complete inside of the house, epoxy garage floor, block wall, and install of new kitchen appliances. Work was done within committed delivery time and within budget. Prices for work were very reasonable and Rick was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Paint entire inside of house, Room addition, block wall, epoxy garage floor, installation of appliances.

Category masonry, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters

06/30/2015

Nancy D.

Description of Work
They repaired and repainted the stucco on my home, fence and garage doors. In addition, put a new roof on my patio area, enclosed the eaves and the patio, hung a fan and light. Everything went better than I expected! Thank you Rick Brown!

05/11/2015

Ann H.

I has some issues but they were very helpful when they were here working. They are really busy right now so they wouldn't be as good as they were then. They took a long time to respond to me the next time I recalled them and I am not happy with that. They had very competitive prices though.

Description of Work
I used them for sidewalk filling and they put in the bath stacks to my house. They also fixed the septic that had a crack.

Category decks, house painters

01/19/2015

Jeanette S.

Rick and his team are professional and quality focused. House looks beautiful

Description of Work
Complete exterior paint of home including trim.

Category remodeling, house painters

11/02/2014

Nita C.

My new-to-me older home was recently purchased as a fixer-upper and desperately needed interior painting. I asked for a free estimate from Ultimate Services. I could tell from talking with Rick that he was serious about providing professional, timely services. Even though his bid was the highest of those I received I felt comfortable going with his company. It was an excellent decision. His crew of two spent a day prior to painting meticulously preparing the walls, and Rick worked on correcting some previously poorly repaired wall damage. The two young men who did the preparation and painting, Kevin and David, were very professional, friendly, and even made friends with my dog. They cleaned up well each day at the end of the work day and at the end of the job. I could't have asked for a better job.

Description of Work
Interior wall preparation and painting

10/15/2014

Patte N.

Description of Work
They put completely painted my 987 sq. foot mobile home rental unit, put in new flooring in the great room and customized the counter tops in the kitchen. When my roof blew off during a storm he re-roofed the entire home. He was delayed a day or two in completion but that was because of the weather. I will use them again in my own home. On time, professional and good pricing.

06/17/2014

WILLIAM T.

The job overall was wonderful. They had a good deal and I talked to the owner. They did a very good job and cleaned up everything at the end.

Description of Work
They did the Exterior Painting of my house.

02/20/2014

Warren H.

It went fine. He did a good job and he kept us up-to-date on what was going on and how long it would take and everything. The workers were good.

Description of Work
I used the services of Ultimate Services. He made an addition to our house.

Category remodeling, home builders

Thanks [member name removed] We Appreciate the confedence you showed in US! Rick Ultimate Services

07/11/2013

Eric A.

We started the work in late March and it was finished in early July. Rick was very communicative in the process as to where we were, what the delays were. When any issues came up, Rick dealt with them and the subcontractors to make sure everything was done correctly. Overall, the process took longer than we hoped with some of the issues that came up, but we were very happy with the communication and the final area. I want to thank Rick for his professionalism, communication, and ideas he brought throughout the process. It helped us to have our in law suite downstairs exactly the way we needed.

Description of Work
We redid our basement area, installed a kitchen, closet to a downstairs bedroom, pantry in the kitchen. All plumbing and electrical work, custom flooring and feature wall.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

It has been a real pleasure building your project [member name removed] enjoy your new addition & let US know if you need anything!!!!!! Thank You, For Remembering US! Ultimate Services. We Appreciate your Business Rick Brown US

06/06/2013

Albert P.

They were very prompt and did a very good job. They were here for 3 days and came very early in the morning.

Description of Work
They painted the garage, front door, and the door going into the garage. They also did yard clean up.

Category house painters

Thanks [Member name removed] we appreciate your business and look forward to the other projects on your list. Rick US

05/31/2013

Ron V.

There was nothing that we disliked. They seemed to be pretty good and we were happy with them. They were prompt and got the job done unlike some places where they take their time that we can’t depend on. Their prices were comparable.

Description of Work
We used Ultimate Services for putting in new flooring for us.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

Thanks [remo;ved member name]. we appreciate your kind words we take pride in our work and we make are #1 goal to make Happy Customers and we will continue to do so, thanks to customers like you. again thank you for Remembering US!

03/11/2013

Jeffrey R.

It is always hard to work in a construction zone but Rick worked hard to do the work after hours.

Description of Work
Rick remodeled our office. He was able to keep our costs to the quote and made sure we were happy with the end result. He put in new counters, removed a wall, rewired all of our outlets, painted the office and installed a security window. He was great to deal with and made sure we were happy the whole time.

Category countertops, electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

thanks Member for your kind words, i appreciate your acknolegement of my efforts and my crew's efforts, we all thank you kindly. please let me know when you are ready for your personal home's facelift.... sincerely, Rick Ultimate Services. "Thanks for remembering US!

11/13/2012

Ann H.

The color does match up pretty good. It is not perfect but it does look quite a bit better. They are pretty good.

Description of Work
They touched up the paint on a repair job that they had done previously. Due to structure settling, they had to patch up paint work and it does look better. He again touched up an area of weathering and resulting damage quickly and responsively.

11/12/2012

Brenda R.

Rick was great to work with. he was professional and kept us informed of the status. he worked with several different contractors, and he scheduled them to work in the early morning 3am-8am as to not interrupt our business day. there was only one contractor that we did not like so much. we informed rick about the differences in what we communicated to him, and what the contractor was doing. he was at our location and making sure things were done to our liking and the job was completed to our specifications. Rick is great to work with and we will hire him again.

Description of Work
We contacted Rich for a bid and he was prompt for our appointment. He came back with a bid that was very reasonable for our remodel that included: taking out walls, changing full wall to pony wall, inserting glass window in wall, painting and finish work, installing new custom counter top.

Category countertops, remodeling, interior painters

08/09/2012

Ann H.

all around pretty well, tried to 'make do' on one item (weatherizing) due to timing constraints and that detail wasn't acceptable, but easily fixed after the fact..

Description of Work
misc. touch ups and repairs

11/12/2011

Pam F.

Initially upon calling Rick said it would take 7 to 10 days. They came out the very next day, were always on time, totally clean, always seemed happy, he and his helper both, and exceptionally clean. We are now using them to lay laminate on the floor in the dining room where carpet was. Laminate ordered, on the laminate job coming up their price was high, but because they wanted the job they were willing to come down on their price to beat the other bid we had received.

Description of Work
Ultimate Services has done remodel of dining room, prep it with plastic remove section of pet shelf and column, removed some tiles, removed electrical box, installed two new columns with bases at right and left of dining room, re-dry wall and texture, reinstalled new tile pieces, reinstalled carpet pieces and baseboard and clean up.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling

05/21/2011

Ann H.

The attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction was extraordinary. All representatives were extremely friendly and easy to work with... In short, we are VERY SATISFIED! Details of the project are best to repeat, since there can be SO MANY items discussed throughout such an involved job. Overall, we are very happy! The outstanding yet friendly professionalism demonstrated during the bidding process was continued if not surpassed!

Description of Work
Addition of view deck/ patio cover plus complete outside refurbishing of home and existing walkways/ patios.

Category remodeling, home builders