Oasis AC & Heating Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

Trusted and respected, Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. delivers professional HVAC sales and service in Tucson and Southern Arizona since 1983! Our commitment is to find you the most efficient and cost effective means to solve your residential or commercial comfort requirements by installing the highest quality HVAC equipment and ensuring top performance with dependable service. We install only the most reliable technology in the industry from reputable manufacturers like Trane, Rheem, Diakin, Honeywell and Nexia Diagnostics. Looking for advice on air purification systems,UV light systems, system zoning, new construction consultation, mechanical planning and duct fabrication, crane service, equipment overhauls, electrostatic filters, wine room cooling,or humidifiers? Need financing? Call Oasis at 520-648-1755 or contact us at www.oasiscoolingheating.com ! Oasis services all brands and provides 24-Hour Emergency Service! We offer an affordable money saving preventative maintenance plan! Family owned & locally operated, licensed, bonded & insured. ROC#s: 088627 (residential); 088639 (commercial)....

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Brooksaire LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Done Rite Services

We are Tucson's experts for A/C, heating, and electrical. Commercial or residential. We provide service Done Rite. Competitive pricing Done Rite. Our decades of experience shows in the quality of our work .

08/15/2020

Nancy F.

I went by the office and told the receptionist that I wanted a refrigerant charge. She told me they had to do a $60 assessment. I told her I don't need an assessment, I know what I need. She said, "well, they often can fix the problem while they are there for the $69." I had seen that happen at my neighbors, so I capitulated. The service arrived, went up to check unit out and told me it was out of refrigerant. I told him, I know that's the service I asked for. He told me, "Well, it must be leaking, so if I put it in, it could leak out." "So couldn't you check for a leak?" His reply, "that would take 3 lbs of refrigerant at $48 a pound. "Well, couldn't you put in one pound and see if it leaked and fix the leak?" "No, that's an old unit, you would be wasting your money." I told him, "You haven't given me an assessment at all." And I didn't want to pay the $60 for 5 min of his time. He insisted, so I did pay it. He didn't even give me a receipt!!

Description of Work
I needed refrigerant for my A/C unit because it had stopped blowing cold. I had recommended Oasis to 3 elderly neighbors... and was there when Oasis did the work and it was excellent, That was several years ago, so the management must have changed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/03/2017

Northe O.

Perfectly. They scheduled the installation for a Saturday the same week that I signed a contract. The whole process took less than five hours. They were very professional throughout.

Description of Work
Install new rooftop AC/furnace combination.

06/24/2017

Richard K.

Great service. Repaired wiring damaged by pack rat ... replaced fuses. Quick and efficient

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working

04/19/2017

Linda L.

We have been with Oasis for a number of years. They are very good. We had a maintenance agreement with them and they were always very good. We have used them for years. It was a 2 year contract that we had. They were a good company. I would use them again, but we used a different company to pout the heat pump in so the grantee goes with that company. That the only reason we don't use Oasis. They were all very good. The people who answered the phone were very good. The people who came out to do the servicing was very good. We never had an complaints and we used them for 17 years. We never had a problem with them.

Description of Work
They just do maintenance on the heat pump.

07/02/2015

Kimberly T.

I was very pleased with the professionalism of the service technician. He was able to diagnose the problem for me to give to the builder. I I hired him to return to see if the unit was fixed properly after it was repaired by the builders technician. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Inspection of Air Conditioner and Heating unit

03/19/2015

Helen G.

They were fine. They did a very good job. We've used them before.

Description of Work
I purchased the new air conditioning from Oasis.

09/08/2014

Gordon B.

All done in one day and an excellent installation. The installers were great and knew exactly what they were doing!d

Description of Work
Removed 20 year old propane gas furnace and installed an Trane electric heat pump

10/10/2013

William M.

Oasis provides regular service to our Parish. They noted this problem when changing filters on all of our units. They scheduled the work and competed it quickly. Every time we interact with Oasis they do great work for us. Even though they are busy with many customers they always make you feel as though you are there only client. Earlier this year, during the hottest days of summer, they replaced a large 10 ton A/C and heating unit for us and again performed the job with dispatch. They always check their work carefully and insure that the customers needs are fully met. I enjoy working with this firm.

Description of Work
They relocated an A/C unit from a partially enclosed area where it was overheating to a new location with unrestricted air flow.

09/03/2013

Paul H.

I obtained four bids for the project. I verified that Oasis was going to provide a quality air conditioning unit, and I checked out the company on Angie's List and with acquaintances in Green Valley. Their price was also considerably better than that of the company I had been using. Paul was a pleasure to deal with long-distance, and the crew was most professional, including the helpful and responsive office personnel. I would certainly recommend Oasis to anyone needing a similar project.

Description of Work
Oasis provided a new two-stage central air unit and furnace, and they performed the installation.

08/12/2013

jordan H.

I would call the service before, during, and after the sale of the unit extraordinary. I would say it is the best customer I have ever experienced. They did a pre-sale inspection of my home, before I even purchased the home, and because of how thorough they were in their inspection, I was in a strong position when it came time to negotiate the price of the home. After I purchased the home they spent significant time in the house determining the best unit for the home and configure it in the most cost-effective way possible. I had an issue after the installation also, and they came out to the house within the hour. He kept troubleshooting and troubleshooting until he had properly diagnosed the issue. He ended up throughout all his work actually making the unit itself more efficient as he went. Every person that I’ve dealt with has proven to be highly knowledgeable, highly professional, and has provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
They installed a new Trane Heating & AC unit, and performed some work in my home to optimize efficiency.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Commercial HVAC, Furnaces & Air Conditioning, Air Filters & Purifiers, Compressor Recharge, Repair & Replacement, Equipment Overhauls, Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning Services, Wine Room Cooliers, Crane Service, Preventative Maintenance Services

Oasis does not install or service walk-in freezers; Oasis does not install or repair heavy industrial air handling equipment.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa