Neil's Garage Cabinets

Goodyear, AZ 85338

Free in-home estimates...

09/10/2018

Brenda P.

The technician showed up at the appointed time and completed the install within a minimum amount of time. I am thrilled with the result.

Description of Work
Additional garage cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

07/08/2018

Lynn I.

Sales process was excellent. Sales person showed up with all samples and options. Install date was scheduled quickly and easily. Very professional. *We also chose to have garage floor epoxy done through a partner company, garagefloorcoating.com which turned out excellent.* Epoxy = $1373 (after cabinets installed) Installation process was good with one exception. After cabinets are installed, they caulked along the floor of the cabinets but not along the walls or ceiling. I asked why and he said they just don't do it. I wanted it done, so he agreed to do along the wall on one side. So I'm going to go to the store and buy a matching caulk and do the rest myself. Other than that I would give excellent reviews for this company. What we got: Cabinets = $634 (2) Four-foot cabinets wide = 8 ft x 96" high 3/4" Faced Framed Garage Cabinets Geneva/Silver W/Black Edge Banding Unfinished Interior

Description of Work
Garage Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

06/26/2018

John R.

This is the second time I have used this company. I had a good experience with them the first time so I thought they would be good again. In addition to cabinets I agreed to have epoxy flooring applied to my garage floor, which was done by another contractor affiliated with this company. I was pleased with the workmanship and quality of the cabinets but the problem was the lack of communication from the office staff. First, I was told my cabinet installer would arrive between 7:00 and 10:00 A.M. Just after 10:00 I called the company and inquired as to why the installer was not there within the time that was promised to me and why I had to call them when they should have called me to notify me of the delay. The installer arrived approximately 20 minutes after 10:00. When I asked the installer about this he explained he had two jobs that day and had gone to the location where he picks up the material at 5:30 that morning. I can understand it takes time to pick up material but if he was unable to make it to my house on time he should have notified the office, who should have notified me. Secondly, I had scheduled the epoxy flooring for one week after the cabinets were installed. Due to a personal circumstance I had to reschedule my appointment and agreed to a new appointment for one week later. On the day I was supposed to have my epoxy floor done the epoxy floor company called me and told me they had not been advised about the new install date by this company. Luckily they agreed to come out the next day but they had to squeeze me into their schedule and it took two days to have it done. There was no call from this company to apologize for their error. I will not use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Garage and laundry room cabinets

10/16/2017

Tom M.

Great. Carl came to my house and measured space, listened to what I wanted and then showed my my options. He put a design together while he was at my house and gave me a price. Had work done by Bob about a month later. Had a 12’ long x 8’ high bank of cabinets and a work bench with cabinets above and below (5’ long x 8’ high). Well designed and well constructed. Great price. It would have cost me more to do these cabinets on my own. I’m very happy!

Description of Work
Needed some storage cabinets in the garage.

09/23/2017

Scott R.

Got me on their schedule for installation within 3 days of meeting with them. Installer was on time and did a great job with the installation which took about 4 hours.

Description of Work
Had workbench and garage cabinets installed.

07/05/2017

ROBERTA C.

Excellent workmanship, decent price. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Garage cabinets

04/12/2017

Craig C.

We're very pleased with the cabinets. We changed the design slightly after our initial consultation and Neil's was very accommodating. They were prompt and the installer was very skilled and knew his job well.

Description of Work
Garage cabinets and workbench

04/05/2017

Paula K.

Very frustrating process. First of all, the person who measured did not do it correctly. We were very exact in what we wanted but had trouble getting the person to understand. On the day of installation, the installer was late. In addition, since the measurements turned out to be wrong, the installer had to call the office at least twice to have someone bring out the correct materials. It took the better part of the day. The installer did the best they could and I have to say that the cabinets themselves are great looking but I can't get beyond the fact that the initial measurements were messed up causing what should have been a half day, to an all day session. We never received a call apologizing for the inconvenience and offering to make it right. Neil's has been around for a long time and while I don't think I would ever use them again, I probably would only if we have a different person do the measuring.

Description of Work
Installation of garage cabinets and a work station for my husband.

01/16/2016

James D.

Everything went great. Came out and provided quote when home was new, but I waited several months to move in and clear out the garage enough to have them installed. When I called back several months later, they dug out my quote, honored the price, and set up the install date. Installer showed up at 8 am of the agreed upon date, and they were did within a half day. Great job, they look terrific, and are very sturdy. We discussed weight limits, etc., and the installer was very helpful.

Description of Work
Installed about 25 ft of linear garage cabinets on two different walls. Some 6 ft high below Windows, and some 8 ft high.

10/27/2015

Shonda H.

First off, a nice older man came an took measurements and drew up a plan to install cabinets. (September 30, 2014) I didn't want my only electrical outlet covered, so I could access it easily. Sure enough when the actual crew of young guys came, the outlet was covered. (October 3, 2014). Their solution was to make a HOLE in my new cabinet for my electrical cords to go through. It's not only ugly, but I'm always afraid of what may have crawled in that cabinet through the hole. But, I let it go. Now recently (October 16, 2015), as I was coming home, I opened my garage door to pull my car in, and the wind blew a set of doors COMPLETELY OFF. I thought they must not have been secured properly in the first place, but I wasn't worried, because I knew I had a warranty for as long as I own the house. Turns out, that's not covered. They will charge me $65 for someone to even come LOOK at it. They call it an act of God, I call it shoddy work. The MATERIALS they used are covered under warranty. The makeshift ways they install the materials are not covered. They compared it to the wind coming through my front door and blowing over a vase! WHAT???? Freestanding vase vs. well-built and secured garage cabinets? No comparison. Vase vs. improperly secured plywood? Yeah. I get it now. If I had it to do over, I would have gone with another company. Mediocre workmanship, and even WORSE customer service.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets and laundry room cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

Best Floor Coatings

Have you been on the search for the best epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ? If so, your search stops here. For several years now 15 to be exact , Best Floor Coating has offered the leading epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ. It is our craftsmanship, work ethic, quality, and low prices that make us the best in the business. Epoxy floor coating in Phoenix, AZ has never been better. When you choose the Best Floor Coating, you get quality at affordable prices.

Universal Decorative Flooring

Here at Universal Decorative Flooring, we specialize in any type of concrete applications such as epoxy solid flooring, epoxy flooring with vinyl chips, water and acid staining, overlay/textures, concrete sealing, concrete water proofing, Waxing and commercial janitorial services. We are a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years now, so we are experienced in what we do and have many contracts and happy customers.

MNG EPOXY Coatings

I will do epoxy coatings (chips floor,solid colors,metallic). I use 100 % solid epoxy and urethane for topcoat. We make sure about the floor is prep right(diamond grind)

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Garage cabinet manufacture and installation