Influx PC Goodyear Computer Repair

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2016

14175 W Indian School Rd

Goodyear, AZ 85395

iNFLUX PC Goodyear Computer Repair and technology services was created in October 2008. We understand the demands and struggles our customers face regarding today’s technology challenges. Many computer service companies meet the demands of the industry but drive high prices and lack customer service. We are proud of our customer service skills, technology knowledge, and our customer satisfaction rates and still offer an affordable rate. The company strongly believes in being honest, fair, and professional with every customer. We offer upgrade recommendations with no pressure. Believing customers come first, we mold our consulting and services to meet your needs. iNFLUX PC understands the value of your time so we deliver quick and efficient services. We actively find and serve customers in the West Valley including; Avondale, Buckeye, Glendale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Phoenix, Sun City, Tolleson, Arizona. We also have clients in other states within the United States and world. One Flat Rate, Repaired by Pros!...

09/20/2021

Norm D.

Went excellent! Received the laptop back in a couple of days and it was faster! Better than new! Highly recommend these services!

Description of Work
Upgrade Laptop

07/03/2019

Eve C.

I got top notch service from Brad from start to finish in fixing my laptop. He explained the problem and quoted the price of the failed part and his labor which was very reasonable. He called me when he received the needed part and told me when it would be repaired. I would certainly contact him should I ever have any more problems.

Description of Work
repair of laptop

06/28/2018

Teresa K.

I cannot express enough how knowledgeable Brad was on quickly tuning up my workhorse laptop and bringing it quickly up to peak running status. He diagnosed my incrwadable slow internet issues as well. For my small form cpu, this gave him a challenge and Brad worked on it through the weened and finally came up with a workable solution to same my computer. For my oldest cpu, Brad had to search and remember those older Windows XP’s skills to bring my cpu back to working order. I’ve called/texted about a few minor items and Brad has always responded quick enough as not to let what ever the issue sit too long without and resolution. Anyone I come across that can benefit from Brads expertise and resourcefulness, I most definely give then Brads contact info and let them Brads your guy to get it fixed!!

Description of Work
Multiple Computer diagnostic, clone and swap out hard drives, regular computer systems monitoring and multiple computer reliable backup system. Basically some LONG overdue TLC. For 1 windows 10 laptop, 1 5 year old Zino small form and 1 really old (7 year old) Windows XP’s cpu

Category computer repair, computer sales, electronic repair

06/06/2018

Gale G.

Brad fixed my laptop. He was knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. My computer was fixed quickly and at a reasonable price. He later ordered and installed a keyboard in my laptop for no charge. (I paid for the keyboard of course) I'd readily recommend him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
My laptop needed a hinge.

Category computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], was a pleasure to work with you. When you are ready for us to build you a gaming desktop, let us know! We have some ideas for you! :)

01/26/2018

Belinda D.

Brad was very prompt. Diagnosed the problem quickly. Offered a couple strategies while allowing me to determine the best option for me. Brad is very knowledge able his field of work and can handle both small and grand scale jobs.

Description of Work
Increase my computer speed

Category computer repair

Thanks for the kind review! Look forward to the next time. We appreciate your business.

08/16/2017

JAN D.

Wonderful. Amazed at his ability to understand what I wanted and the ability to do it. I will use him again and highly recommend him. Thanks for helping me finally find someone that listens to me.

Description of Work
Several computer issues on desktop and 2 laptops

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure. Look forward to working with you again.

06/15/2017

Ron R.

I recently had the pleasure of using InfluxPC for repairs on our home computers. Conincidentally my wife's computer and my computer both went down. After sending off my wife's computer to Dell for repairs it was finally returned after ten days. And it didn't work. The $259 cost was refunded by Dell. In the meantime my computer went down and I took it to Brad at InfluxPC. My harddrive finally spun its last and crashed. Brad was able to replace the drive and had my computer back up and running within a day. When my wife's computer came back still not working, I turned around and took it to Brad at InfluxPC. Within a day her computer was repaired and back up to speed also. Brad went out of his way to optimize our systems and bring everything back up to speed. Costs were very reasonable. The turn around time and Brad's excellent customer service made it all worth while. I will happily use InfluxPC for future repairs if needed.

Description of Work
Computer repairs.

Category computer repair

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you again!

06/10/2017

SHARI J.

Brad was very responsive and very friendly. I have used the big box stores in the past when I needed computer work and was very unhappy with the price, the way I was treated, and the length of time it took to get the job done. For this job, I was able to drop my computer off the same day I contacted Brad and got it back the next day. It did take a few days to get it working right after that and Brad was able to fix things remotely in a reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
I needed a hard drive replaced, which also necessitated reinstalling my programs and data. I had everything backed up in the cloud, so it was a matter of setting up the restore. I did need some help getting the computer to "act right" afterwards, and Brad helped with that (all included in the price).

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

04/18/2017

Rachelle S.

Brad was quick to respond right before the Easter weekend, had my repairs done even before the weekend ended! I had a slight mishap with some corrupted files that we couldn't get back but he worked tirelessly, remotely from his home even, to try everything he could to retrieve them. He did a great job and I'd definitely refer him to anyone needing quick and professional and honest work! Thanks again, Brad!

Description of Work
I needed my keyboard repaired and some updating issues I was having as well.

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure!

02/28/2017

Kenneth K.

Performed perfectly!

Description of Work
Brad performed an overall of my PC that was not booting up due to hard disc failure. Installed a stolid state disc drive, performed complete maintenance on the PC, and got it turned up to run like a deer.

02/27/2017

Jon S.

Brad fixed the issue entirely!!!

Description of Work
Brad (Influx PC) helped me with connecting my personal computer network to a router. I had a very difficult problem that had effected my computer on my home network (couldn’t see other computers). After numerous attempts of adjusting settings in my computer I finally got some expert help that made all the difference in the world. Brad was very efficient and worked the problem virtually. I would suggest anyone who needs the more complicated computer issues fixed, to go to Brad! Great company and would go to Brad in a heartbeat.

02/10/2017

Denton H.

Great, as described above.

Description of Work
My HP desk top failed. Brad ordered a new part, installed it and performed numerous updates and improvements for a very reasonable price. He followed up with a remote fix to another problem I was having at no charge.

02/08/2017

Patrick S.

I Took it to Brad and he had it up and running in a couple of hours. Not only did he fix the P/C, he cleaned it, added new anti virus software and other cleaning programs. GREAT customer service. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
I had a user profile account corrupt error. Could not log on. Booted it up in Safe Mode and tried solutions suggestion on the internet to no avail!

02/01/2017

Richard C.

Excellent service! Brad is knowledgeable, professional and got our computers back to us in no time at all! HIGHLY recommend! He will be our go to guy for all our technology needs!

Description of Work
Transfer files from one lap top to another, installed a hard drive, scanned laptops for viruses and installed anti-virus.

01/11/2017

Nestor M.

Just by listening to my sounds from my computer, Brad knew right away what was wrong with it. Once I gave him authorization to replace the hard drive, my computer was up and running in 4 hours.

Description of Work
My computer will not boot.

01/11/2017

Nestor M.

Great. Will recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Fixed PC by replacing hard drive.

10/12/2016

Eddie A.

Dropped the computer on a Saturday. The problem was diagnosed with recommends on repair. Waited for parts to come in with a update from the tech throughout the process, and seven days later I picked up my computer with no issues. It runs better then before. All good!!

Description of Work
Installed new motherboard, updated OS & Drivers, updated antivirus & firewall configured, repaired disk & defragmented, boot up process optimized, and cleaned registry & backed-up.

09/13/2016

Tom S.

My wife and I met with Brad and he knew exactly what should be done. We had a great meeting in which he explained all of the steps he would take to make sure my computer was cleaned of the ransomware. Brad also made sure all of the systems were operating at optimal levels for the best and trouble-free computing. Besides being a very tech savvy person, he is one of the nicest people my wife and I have ever met. He took as much time needed to explain all of the upgrades he made to my computer. I cannot imagine ever using any other person for computer maintenance!

Description of Work
I needed my computer wiped clean after being "Ransomed".

08/22/2016

Seth E.

Brad did an amazing job helping me get my prebuilt gaming computer into a functioning condition. He really made the whole process extremely easy. Price wise it was very affordable. Brad really helps the customer feel important and his whole business feels very homey (in a good way). I will definitely recommend iNFLUX pc to friends and plan to use the service in the future.

Description of Work
Searched the computer for problems and installed hardware.

07/20/2016

Keith R.

This was by far the best computer service I have ever received! I had a PC built that I planned to used for web development and some games from someone I trusted and from the very beginning it would constantly crash. I brought it back to that other person and he assured me it was fixed, it was not so I brought it back another time and this time he said I am positive it was fixed, again it was not, so almost $2200 and month later I moved to a MAC and left the other machine behind. Then I gave to my son for gaming and it crashed with in minutes every time he tried to play. I decided to try someone else and with a search I found Brad at iNFLUX over the phone he told what could be the reason but I wanted it looked at and he quoted a price which was exactly what I paid and now the computer with 2 terabits mirrored memory is working perfectly and I no longer hear my son complain that his computer crashes and I have started using it again. I would recommend him to anyone with any type of computer problem for the customer service as well as the actual work he did.

Description of Work
Fixed my computer that was constantly crashing after multiple attempts form another provider.

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again!

06/06/2016

john H.

Laptop running as good as new.

Description of Work
Replaced bad hard drive with solid state drive. cleaned up unneccary softwrae

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the awesome review. We are so happy to work with you a couple times and get that SSD installed to increase your computer speed by 5-6x faster than it was! Thanks, Brad.

05/06/2016

Greg G.

I am thrilled with Brad at iNFLUXPC. My laptop hard drive crashed right in the middle of a project. I didn't know who to take it to so I did a search on the internet and talked to several other companies. Brad was polite, he didn't talk to me like I was stupid and he understood my situation. I was totally confident he could help me when I met him. His price was very reasonable, when I picked it up he showed me that it worked, but when I got it home and turned it on the screen was black. He talked me through a couple of things and decided it was the screen cable. He ordered a new one, it came in the next day which was a Sunday afternoon, he replaced it while I waited for no charge. It's hard to find good service today but that's what Brad offers. I will continue to use him for my other computers and will refer him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Replaced laptop hard drive

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the awesome review! We look forward to working with you again in the future. BRad

04/01/2016

Anne D.

I would recommend INFLUX PC and Brad to anyone who needs help with their computer. Brad was knowledgeable and efficient. He also treated me with respect even when I didn't know the correct terminology to explain the help my computer and I needed. I felt confident leaving my laptop in his hands and he worked long and hard to make sure I got it back quickly. He was able to repair the keypad, update and install programs and resolve the issues I was having with my work software and Windows 10. He is also a very kind, trustworthy person!

Description of Work
Brad fixed the keypad on my laptop, installed and updated programs, worked out the issues with Windows 10 and my work software, streamlined my email system and gave my laptop and overall health check up fixing all the issues. I went from a black screen to a functioning computer!

Category computer repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

03/29/2016

Michael P.

I cannot imagine finding a computer repair organization other then iNFLUX... Brad and his team LISTEN to you describe the problem you are experiencing with your PC and then begin to analyze the information you have described before crafting an appropriate course of action. THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT to what most PC Repair shops will do, in fact, most PC Repair shops will offer a very canned course of action that MAY or MAY NOT be relevant to your problem, but you pay for it until the come up with another STAB in the dark. The service iFLUX provided was extremely professionally and done in a timely manner. I now have a "go to" for any future service for my PC. Kudos and Thanks Brad.

Description of Work
I was experiencing a hard disk failure. iNFLUX computer repair services corrected my problem and saved my data. Excellent...

Category computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the kind review. We were so happy to recover your data and transfer it to the new hard drive. Remember to always keep a current backup. :) thanks again, and it was our pleasure working with you.

02/23/2016

Sharron M.

Brad did an awesome job repairing my computer, The hard drive needed replacing. He placed the hard drive and reinstalled all the software and data. He had it back up and running the next day. Thank you for you great and prompt work.

Description of Work
Replace hard drive and reinstalled all software and backed up the data.

Category computer repair, computer training

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure. We're happy you enjoyed our service and glad you found us. Looking forward to the future.