Academy Construction & Roofing Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

Academy Roofing has been around for over 25 years and we take great pride in the quality of our services. Our owner is out in the field every day checking each and every project behind the field supervisors which is his way of ensuring you’re satisfied with your completed project. Does this mean we do not make Mistakes. Not at all, however, we stand behind every nail on every project and we will drop what we are doing to correct any mistakes that may come up, not the next day but that same very day. We will work closely to ensure we come to an agreed upon scope of repairs with your insurance company to complete your project the correct way and keep your best in our interest at all times. All of our staff has been in the Insurance Business most of their careers and help positions such as Insurance adjusters, and in their trades for years. We like to think we have some of the best staff possible....

A-Call Painting

Hi, I'm Jack Pacheco of A-Call Painting. We are a family owned and operated exterior painting company. I am a licensed painting contractor and a Home Owner's Association Repaint Specialist! We are a trustworthy exterior painting company with over 20 years of experience! Reliable, detail-oriented, knowledgeable and professional. For exterior painting guaranteed to be beautiful and made to last - A-Call Painting is all you need! We are a customer service oriented company. With A-Call Painting, customer satisfaction comes first!

A & J Keith Painting

A & J Keith Painting is your complete exterior painting specialist servicing Phoenix, Las Vegas and Southern California. We are family owned and operated for four generations. We provide expert color matching and color scheme help. Call us for exterior painting,pressure washing, stucco repair, new stucco work, wood replacement, wood repair, crack repair, repaint / re-stain, and elastomeric coatings.

Offers by A & J Keith Painting on Angi
Metzger's Painting Professionals Inc

We provide quality exterior and interior painting services for both residential and commercial projects. Our services includes drywall repairs, stucco repairs, renovations, cabinet refinishing, epoxy coatings, and much more. We believe that our meticulous attention to detail is what sets us apart from other commercial and residential painting companies. We are dedicated to high quality craftsmanship, as well as 100% customer satisfaction. We have competitive pricing and provide excellent quality work. Our crews are talented, dependable and friendly. Call today to schedule a free estimate.

Offers by Metzger's Painting Professionals Inc on Angi

05/01/2014

I left a message asking them to call me back regarding roof repair. Did not eturn call.

Description of Work
Did not return call

04/15/2013

I have no information other than Academy referred us to another roofing company.

Description of Work
Company did not come out to give estimate on roofing repair. They recommended Rucci's Roofing.

08/09/2012

The owner, Jim , is a very professional guy - definitely a cut above the rest. I was selling a property and needed some roof repairs and a roof certification. I had a list of needed repairs and when they were working they discovered some rotten boards and other problems the previous roofer missed (a few months earlier). Price was more than fair and service as good as you can get. I just wish I wou...

Description of Work
Roof repairs and roof certification.

Roofing, wind & hail damages.