Academy Construction & Roofing Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

13762 W Virginia Cir

Goodyear, AZ 85395

Academy Roofing has been around for over 25 years and we take great pride in the quality of our services. Our owner is out in the field every day checking each and every project behind the field supervisors which is his way of ensuring you’re satisfied with your completed project. Does this mean we

05/01/2014

James H.

I left a message asking them to call me back regarding roof repair. Did not eturn call.

Description of Work
Did not return call

04/15/2013

Agnes S.

I have no information other than Academy referred us to another roofing company.

Description of Work
Company did not come out to give estimate on roofing repair. They recommended Rucci's Roofing.

08/09/2012

Daniel K.

The owner, Jim , is a very professional guy - definitely a cut above the rest. I was selling a property and needed some roof repairs and a roof certification. I had a list of needed repairs and when they were working they discovered some rotten boards and other problems the previous roofer missed (a few months earlier). Price was more than fair and service as good as you can get. I just wish I would have met him earlier. I would have saved what I wasted with the first roofer. I would recommend him for any job. He is a general contractor and knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Roof repairs and roof certification.

Don the Drywall Taper

With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in all things Drywall, Plastering, Interior Painting, and Handyman Services. Customer service is KEY, and with me, satisfaction is guaranteed

C America Painting

Custom Painting Interior/ Exterior Cabinets Roof Coatings We Have The Resources Qualifications & Experience Needed To Meet All Of Your Painting Needs We Are Dedicated To High Quality Services & Results Using Top Quality Materials Quality Painting At A Great Price!

Aaron's Painting Services

Roofing, wind & hail damages.