Academy Construction & Roofing Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

Academy Roofing has been around for over 25 years and we take great pride in the quality of our services. Our owner is out in the field every day checking each and every project behind the field supervisors which is his way of ensuring you’re satisfied with your completed project. Does this mean we do not make Mistakes. Not at all, however, we stand behind every nail on every project and we will drop what we are doing to correct any mistakes that may come up, not the next day but that same very day. We will work closely to ensure we come to an agreed upon scope of repairs with your insurance company to complete your project the correct way and keep your best in our interest at all times. All of our staff has been in the Insurance Business most of their careers and help positions such as Insurance adjusters, and in their trades for years. We like to think we have some of the best staff possible....

George Horn Painting

I’m a third generation painting contractor that specializes in exterior repaints. I was always taught one good job gets you another so I always put quality over quantity. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by George Horn Painting on Angi
Metzger's Painting Professionals Inc

We provide quality exterior and interior painting services for both residential and commercial projects. Our services includes drywall repairs, stucco repairs, renovations, cabinet refinishing, epoxy coatings, and much more. We believe that our meticulous attention to detail is what sets us apart from other commercial and residential painting companies. We are dedicated to high quality craftsmanship, as well as 100% customer satisfaction. We have competitive pricing and provide excellent quality work. Our crews are talented, dependable and friendly. Call today to schedule a free estimate.

Offers by Metzger's Painting Professionals Inc on Angi
Charles and Alex Painting

We are a family owned and operated 4th generation company, we take pride in our work. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing. We use only higher quality paints and prepping materials that I supply and when you get a price from us there's no hidden charges or fees. So call for a free quote I am sure we can make you happy with all your painting needs. We are set up to do complete repaints or partial we really don’t do small jobs such as one garage door.

05/01/2014

I left a message asking them to call me back regarding roof repair. Did not eturn call.

Description of Work
Did not return call

04/15/2013

I have no information other than Academy referred us to another roofing company.

Description of Work
Company did not come out to give estimate on roofing repair. They recommended Rucci's Roofing.

08/09/2012

The owner, Jim , is a very professional guy - definitely a cut above the rest. I was selling a property and needed some roof repairs and a roof certification. I had a list of needed repairs and when they were working they discovered some rotten boards and other problems the previous roofer missed (a few months earlier). Price was more than fair and service as good as you can get. I just wish I wou...

Description of Work
Roof repairs and roof certification.

Roofing, wind & hail damages.