The Carpet Guru

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

Does not use subs. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. ...

R2 Fire and Water

Fire and Water Restoration and Emergency Remediation Services Phoenix, AZ and Surrounding Areas We understand how disruptive this situation is. We will get you back to normal quickly. 24 Hour emergency rapid response Support throughout the process Experience, training, technology Successful, long-term relationships with insurance companies mean your claim will be accepted Proven process to keep the project moving quickly We are a full-service design, build and restoration company Contact us for Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Water Damage Restoration Trauma Scene & Biohazard Restoration Emergency Board Up & Restoration Mold and Odor Damage Restoration Weather Damage Restoration Asbestos Abatement Sanitation & Disinfection Fire and Smoke Damage Mold Remediation Asbestos Abatement

Water Fighters Restoration

At Water Fighters Restoration, we offer: * Water Damage Restoration * Flood Damage Restoration * Fire Damage Restoration * Mold Remediation For both residential and commercial properties. No matter how big the work is, we are going to be there and with the best solution you can get. We offer restoration services all around the greater Phoenix area and Maricopa County. Water Restoration Phoenix guarantees a response time in 60 minutes or less, with immediate availability. We have an office near you, we're restoration Experts with the #1 Water Damage Restoration service in Phoenix. Reputation is everything and we pride ourselves in building a company that believes that craftsmanship and quality are above everything else.

Coconut Cleaning

We’re not just another carpet cleaning company with a trendy logo and a catchy slogan. Our state of the art cleaning process has revolutionized the cleaning industry. There is an enormous difference between us and other companies process. We pretreat and agitate each surface with our BrushproTM system then clean with our natural coconut enhanced cleaning system. The results are incredible, not to mention we don’t clean with harsh chemicals. We guarantee that you will love our team, our process and most importantly the results.

09/14/2015

Description of Work
He replaced a section of carpet where I had a leak from my ac

11/11/2013

We had a heck of a time getting our date scheduled, at first because of Eric, then me, then Eric was having a bad day. He finally got here and seemingly did a good job. The carpets were bad and so far, the dirt hasn't started coming back up to the top as with past carpet service people. He gave me a nice discount due to his difficulty in scheduling. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

03/01/2012

They were great, timely, and friendly. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I used The Carpet Guru to have my carpets cleaned.

09/16/2011

He does a good job and spends time in cleaning the carpet. I like his services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of The Carpet Guru for carpet cleaning, within the last 2 weeks.

Carpet Cleaning and Repairs, Flood Repairs