Snyder's Weed Control

Arizona: Pest Control
05/31/2021

PO BOX 2342

Glendale, AZ 85311

Our goal is to provide the best service with a personal touch and at a reasonable price. We specialize in weed prevention in desert landscapes using pre-emergent herbicides to prevent weed seed germination and follow up with a post-emergent herbicide which will kill those present existing weeds. And for those that have fruiting olive trees, they can be sprayed to prevent fruit. Snyder's Weed Control is a licensed and insured company that is locally owned and operated. Mark Snyder the founder of Snyder's Weed Control has lived in the Valley of the Sun his entire life and has over 20 years experience in the weed control and landscape maintenance field. Snyder's Weed Control serves the valley, whether you are in Carefree, Sun City Grand, Goodyear or Apache Junction we can meet your weed control needs. Our technicians are all trained with State licensed applicators. We continue to learn and improve in our field by attending seminars and continuing education classes. We also stay in touch with chemical manufactures to keep up to date with new technologies. So if you've Got Weeds, whether they are commercial or residential, please give us a call and we will take care of your weed control problem. LICENSE NO 5633...

lawn treatment (84)lawn care (32)lawn & landscaping (6)

10/18/2020

They do great job. Also nice staff. No more weeds.

Description of Work
Spraying for weeds and water in.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

03/19/2020

Everything was excellent with the exception of timing of their spraying service. We selected a time between 8 and 12 noon and were called and reminded the night before. The scheduler had told us they preferred to be finished by noon, i.e. better weather conditions. The morning they were due, I was up at my usual 6:00 AM. I was startled by a man out in our back yard, seemingly walking around and st...

Description of Work
spraying for weeds

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

02/11/2020

It overall went well but it take almost 10 days for them to get me on their schedule to be done.

Description of Work
My front and backyard sprayed for weeds.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/01/2020

I can further help with that question after 10 days to see if their product works or not

Description of Work
Weed control

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

06/29/2019

They called me promptly and and scheduled an appointment to come out and spray. Very nice people to work with and will use them again. Very reasonably priced and offered a discount on two treatments which would cover an entire year.

Description of Work
Weed Control

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate the business, and hope we can serve your weed control needs for the years ahead. If you have any problems with weeds in between the applications, just give us a call and we will come out and take care of it. Thanks again, Mark Snyder

04/29/2019

After doing the wrong yard on the day scheduled, they made it up by coming 2 days later and getting it right. Now we wait and see if the weeds die!

Description of Work
Excessive weed problem was treated.

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Hi, sorry again about the mix up, and we hope everything works well with the weed control service. Just a reminder that if you have any problems with annual weeds coming back during the warranty period to just let us know, there is no charge to do warranty work. Have a great day! Mark Snyder

12/17/2018

I see no positive results to date. I have been unable to get a return phone call. Disappointed.

Description of Work
Weed control

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Just checking in on you again. I know when you left this review it had only been sprayed 3 days before, and that is why I called you to let you know that it can take up to 2 weeks for the weeds to die , depending on the type of weed. You did tell me when I talked to you they were starting to die. Just checking in to see if pre-emergent is holding up. If there are any problems, just let us know and...

11/23/2018

I will know in about a week. Need to follow instructions and water.

Description of Work
Weed spraying

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

09/17/2018

Never heard from these folks. Business muct be good.

Description of Work
Landscaping maintenance, general clean-up, weeding and planting.

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed]. We would be happy to provide weed control services for you. I checked our phone logs from the prior two weeks as well as our email, and Angie's List messages and show no record of you contacting us. I am not sure what happen, but again we would be happy to provide weed control services for you. Based on the information for the description of work in this review,however...

05/29/2018

Used them last year and did not have any weeds. They spray in the spring and again 6 months later for year round coverage.

Description of Work
Weed spray rock yard.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

Weed Control Services. Weed Prevention. Olive tree Spraying

Landscaping, Lawn Fertilization, Hardscaping.