Patriot Sun Control

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2016

We are family owned and operated and we pride ourselves in a no pressure approach. Our experts are here to answer your questions and give input to help you make the best decisions on your project. Contact us today for a free estimate....

Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLC

At Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLC, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your screen door and window screen needs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Laveen, Paradise Valley, and Anthem. We assist both residential and commercial clients. We specialize in: Sun Screens for windows and doors Bug screens for windows and doors Screen door installation and replacement Screen enclosures Screen door repairs Mobile screen services Retractable screen sales and installation. Custom screen doors Pet doors for screens UV filtering door screens Sliding screen door sales and installation (built on-site to fit) Retractable screen door sales and installation Custom screened enclosures for patios, pools, gazebos, and much more To learn more about the full scope of our work, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you with all of your needs.

WillWorks

This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for you.

Mountain View Windows and More

We offer;Custom glass shower enclosures,mirrors,replacement/repair of windows ,doors,screens and anything glass related.from you simple door adjustment or full remodel we got you covered.we are a residential and commercial glass company with over 45 years of experience in the glazing industry.please don’t hesitate to call no job to big or to small 602-872-6427 Eddie

Offers by Mountain View Windows and More on Angi

01/18/2019

The work done by Patriot Sun Control is truly outstanding. I am planning to sell my house in the near future. The old sun screens were in bad shape and they needed replacement. I asked Patriot to replace the screening (about 20) of the entire house, including two screen sliding doors. The available screening materials and construction were explained to me in detail. I got an estimate on the spot a...

Description of Work
Re-screen all windows

Category screen repair,doors

10/29/2018

It went great! They performed all the tasks — estimate, measuring, installing — on time, with professionalism and with skill. Their price was on par with other companies, just a little lower. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
New sunscreens on all my windows

Category window treatments

12/17/2017

DJ is great, the work quality & price is fantastic. I'm doing my other home after the holidays

Description of Work
Sun screens & new bug screens

Category screen repair,window treatments

12/17/2017

Great job and communication. Will use again on my other home

Description of Work
Repair screens and add New solar screens

Category screen repair,window treatments

09/29/2017

Awesome job !!!

Description of Work
Replaced and remade shade screens for the 30 windows I have on my home. What a great job and great price. I would recommend this company to anyone needing screens.

Category window treatments,patios

We provide quality sun screens, screen doors, pet screen products, patio enclosures, roll down shades, security doors, and on site screen repair. Seniors and military (active or retired) get 10% off up $500; after that, $50 discount.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover