Master of Wood Floors in Phoenix Arizona

With Angi since April 2011

22928 N 74 Ave

Glendale, AZ 85310

Master of Wood Floors is a flooring company operating throughout the State of Arizona and offers quality hardwood, laminate,luxury vinyl planks, wood flooring, engineered, handscraped flooring installation, tile,ceramic ,porcelain,stone We also offer hardwood floor sanding, staining and refinishing, restoration and refinishing, buffing and recoating, chemically cleaning and dewaxing of wood flooring. Text is preferred method of contact (602) 689-6652....

04/05/2020

Chad K.

The installation was done superbly. Gabby and crew were courteous, timely, diligent, and the floors look wonderful! The price was great too.

Description of Work
Install hardwood flooring

Ms M.

They did a great job. I was happy with their service. These guys were great.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood floors.

Ms. Kristine S.

He was on time, man worked diligently, they understood that they have to work in and out to keep the client happy. Great customer service, and he was just superb.

Description of Work
took off 1200 sq.ft of tiles and hauled it away, grind and leveled the concrete floor and installed 1500 sq.ft of new wood floors and tiles as well, specially designed bathroom

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

Rod L.

They were good. They have done a lot of works for me. They were courteous. The price was good.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood floor.

04/06/2016

anna S.

After getting bids from 3 companies, all A+ rated by BBB, we selected Master of Woods Floors. They did an excellent job on our floors and they now look Great! We think we got the best of both worlds: quality and price. Gaby, and the crew of Danny and Adrian were very professional.

Description of Work
We have parquet wood floors of approximately 550 sq ft that needed refinishing and had some termite damage.

02/10/2016

Zebedee J.

I contacted Master of Wood Floors LLC and Gaby came out promptly to provide an estimate. We agreed on a price and scheduled the work. The above listed work items were performed in a workmanlike manner and I was very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of 512 sq. ft. of carpet, undercut baseboards, and install 512 sq. ft. of engineered hardwood flooring.

10/06/2015

Alberta F.

Miracle workers. How they made 18 year old Mannington engineered wood floors look better than they did when they were new, I will never know. Gaby is an expert in his field. He dropped off samples of the raw wood and explained the process. We settled on a price and date to commence work. He was clear about removing all items from the room before the work started. Once the floors were sanded, I picked out a stain and they showed me samples of the stain in different areas of the floor and different lighting to make sure I liked it. His crew is courteous, efficient and professional. We then moved out of our house for several days. When we returned to see the finished floors I was astonished at how beautiful they were. They are more beautiful than I could have imagined or expected. Everyone who has seen them comments on how beautiful they are. No one can tell where they were extended. This is amazing that new floors can be added next to 18 year old floors and they blend so well it can't be detected. I priced tearing out my old wood floors and putting in all new with more area in the wood. Gaby talked me out of it. It would have cost well over twice what I paid to have the old ones refinished and added on to, and I now know I would not have been any happier. I am waiting for a quote from Gaby to install new all wood 7" tall base boards. This will be the finishing touch to make this room.

Description of Work
Sanded, repaired gaps, gouges, scratches in 18 year old engineered wood floors, added on to the floors with raw oak and stained all a consistent color then added top coats. They also removed base boards.

04/07/2015

Todd G.

The whole crew was very helpful and did all that was possible to protect areas from dust from sanding over 1200 sf.

Description of Work
Gaby added 120 sf of new solid oak flooring to my existing 1200 sf oak floor. His crew then refinished, stained and sealed all wood flooring. He started on time and finished the job as specified in bid.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

04/03/2015

Jeffrey I.

Gaby's guys are fantastic! They were at the house every day, M-S, for three weeks straight. They tore out every board and tile from our old 1933 historic home of about 1600sf and laid brand new 5 inch white oak throughout. Because the house is so old, there was no subfloor and none of the previous flooring was level, the flooring was just laid directly onto the joists. Gaby's guys reinforced the old joists, put in a new 3/4 inch plywood subfloor with a vapor barrier and leveled out the new floors as best they could which is now 100% better than what they were before. Gaby's guys are extremely knowledgeable and are true craftsmen who pride themselves on quality and precision. The job site was cleaned up every day and Gaby made sure to walk through the house with us at the end of every day to show us what they did, identify issues that may arise as they continued work, and what they planned to do the next day. This is our second time working with Gaby and we are just as pleased as we were the first time. Gaby's guys do terrific work and I would recommend them for any job, large or small!

Description of Work
Complete old wood floor tearout, tile tearout, laid vapor barrier, new plywood subfloor, new 5 inch white oak solid hardwood floors, sand, stain, poly, new baseboard trim and install

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

10/21/2014

Robin V.

They put up plastic sheeting so I wouldn't have any dust in my kitchen. They cleaned up all of the extra wood pieces after installing the laminate and baseboards. I was very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
I purchased laminate and baseboards for two bedrooms. They installed the laminate and baseboards in the bedrooms ad sanded, stained and refinished 450 sq. ft. of wood floors. They sanded, applied stain and 3 coats of wood floor finish. They were on time, friendly, and very tidy.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,floor cleaning

08/06/2014

Lynn G.

They did a good job, the coating lasted 6 months. I'm not sure if I will do it again.

Description of Work
they cleaned the wood floors and put on a coating in my kitchen and hallway

Category buffing & polishing

07/24/2014

Connie M.

It went great, they installed new molding that looked like it was always there. This was done in a home for sale and the work was completed in a timely manner and in time for an open house. This provider was recommended by another Angie's List provider that felt a flooring person could do a better job.

Description of Work
Baseboards installed to cover gaps of a DIY laminate floor install.

06/18/2014

Scott P.

Ken did a great job presenting himself professionally and helping me design and choose my hardwood floors for my master bedroom suite. What I most liked was that he was also involved in the installation which was very comforting. I was extremely pleased with the results and as a result am also planning on having them install a custom floor in my office. He also told me that his company can repair some broken travertine tiles as well which was an added bonus since I thought they only installed wooden floors.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and replaced with hardwood floor

06/03/2014

Bill L.

It went fantastic. Rather than sending the risers on the stairs, they replace them with full boards and it looks gorgeous. It took less time than they anticipated without any lack of quality. I will warn you, that his accent is very thick and communicating is more difficult. I used text message and that helped a lot.

Description of Work
Sand, stain and poly hardwood floor and stairs.

05/30/2014

Jennifer A.

Aside from having to leave the house while the work was being done it was overall a good experience. There are a couple of small areas where the stain did not seem to get applied evenly but I never called to let them know so I can't fault them for that. The floors look a lot better than the scratched up floors I had.

Description of Work
They sanded and refinished our engineered wood floors.

05/19/2014

MICHELLE M.

He never showed. Gaby returned my call very soon after submitting an inquiry on his website. He was very nice and personable on the phone. We scheduled an evening appointment at the home a few days later after work. I got there and he never showed up. I called his company number and got their after hours message. I left two voicemails while I waited. After an hour, I left. I never did hear back from him. I would like to assume it was a mix up- he lost my number or my appointment information but still never returned my messages. Maybe he was embarrassed but that's no excuse. My time is as valuable as his, he could have called to apologize.

Description of Work
Based on the excellent reviews, I was hoping to hire Gaby to install new hardwood flooring in our new home.

05/12/2014

J E U.

Just as planned. On time. Did the job professionally. Looks great.

Description of Work
Repaired old and installed new flooring. Perfectly.

05/06/2014

Brian B.

They did a great job. They really came in and did it. It was all good.

Description of Work
I used Master of Wood Floors in Phoenix Arizona. My wood floors have been completely redone.

04/15/2014

Mark C.

Fabulous! Dust was kept at an absolute minimum. Crews were always on time, with excellent communication. Re-finished floors looked way better than the originals. Left the home in pristine condition, no follow-up cleaning was necessary.

Description of Work
Removed finish of existing engineered hardwood floors, approximately 750 sq. ft. , stained a darker color and refinished with three coats of varnish. Removed and replaced quarter-round moldings.

Category hardwood floor,woodworking

03/31/2014

Heidi J.

It's now almost 2 weeks and I haven't heard a peep from him (no return call, no email). I don't know if he found the wood to match my existing floor or not. Since his visit, I have received 3 other bids. I decided to go with someone else who has been in the business for 25 + years and knows how to communicate effectively with their customers. Will write a review on my floor repair when it's done in 2 weeks.

Description of Work
I scheduled a visit for a bid to repair my wood floor. Gaby came out promptly and was very professional. He gave me a rough estimate, took a piece of my existing floor to match it, took my email and said he would get back to me within a week.

03/10/2014

Timothy S.

Gaby and his crew did an excellent job laying about 650 ft of Bamboo I had picked up from LL. I had planned to do the install myself, but we had company coming and time was slipping away. Gaby charged a very reasonable price for the install using all the materials I had purchased and the only upcharge that he quoted upfront was undercutting the baseboard to eliminate the need for quarter round at the edges. The floor looks amazing and I can't thank Gaby enough for completing our project so quickly. Even though he had estimated 2 days to complete everything they came in and got it all done in just 1. Amazing, considering it would've taken me at least 6 days by myself.

Description of Work
Installed Bamboo Flooring

02/06/2014

Ronald C.

Gaby was very professional from start to finish. His staff of workers were very experienced and completed the job slightly ahead of schedule. The caliber of work was first class. The new floors have gotten rave reviews from all who have seen them.

Description of Work
Master of Wood Floors installed approximately 1200 sq ft hardwood floor.

01/29/2014

Amy E.

I had gotten mulitple bids from other vendors, some of whom never got back with a price, didn't seem interested, couldn't fit us in, or couldn't do the install as we had requested. Gaby is no nonsense! I called and he gave me a price and time for drop off and installation. He showed up every time he said he would and on time. He was flexible with our availability and did a beautiful job on our floors and new baseboards and was able to install them in the way that we requested. If I ever get the money to redo my entire house I will call Gaby again! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Installed engineer hardwood in master bedroom

01/19/2014

Robyn S.

We had our floors stripped and refinished. The owner gave us the estimate and showed up the first day to help us move the two very heavy pieces of furniture. His crew started early every morning and worked tirelessly till about 5:00. I would recommend staying away from the house as it gets incredibly dusty every where and is hard to breath.

Category flooring contractor

10/07/2013

william B.

Gaby was on time for the estimate appointment. He brought samples which were the color we had discussed. We ended up making the deal right then and there. We had already gotten several other estimates. We were very happy with the way Gaby worked. He immediately wrote out an estimate, and gave us a date the work could be done. We were comfortable having Gaby's crew in our home. They were prompt and did everything we expected and more. When our friends come over, they say it is like a whole new house! We would definitely work with Gaby again!

Description of Work
Gaby and his team installed wood flooring in three rooms of our house.

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    Sir Grout Phoenix

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Coconut Cleaning

We’re not just another carpet cleaning company with a trendy logo and a catchy slogan. Our state of the art cleaning process has revolutionized the cleaning industry. There is an enormous difference between us and other companies process. We pretreat and agitate each surface with our BrushproTM system then clean with our natural coconut enhanced cleaning system. The results are incredible, not to mention we don’t clean with harsh chemicals. We guarantee that you will love our team, our process and most importantly the results.

Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors
    01/31/2024

Hardwood Sanding and Refinishing Laminate Floor installation Wood Floor cleaning and dewaxing Engineered wood flooring repair and resurfacing.

Tile and Carpet installation.