Integrity Lock & Key

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2016

Integrity Lock & Key is a locally owned and operated locksmith service catering to the needs of residential and commercial clients. We are committed to providing a superior level of service and consistently go above and beyond for our clients by providing unparalleled customer service & attention to detail, fair pricing, and an unmatchable 1-year warranty on all services. Choose Integrity Lock & Key for peace of mind and the job done right the first time....

Alcatraz Locksmith

Alcatraz Locksmith

Certified Registered Locksmith (CRL); Certified Automotive Locksmith (CAL). We are a locally owned and veteran operated locksmith company in Phoenix, AZ. We are BBB Accredited and "A+" rated and Chamber of Commerce members, and certified by the Associated Locksmiths of America. We offer Automotive, Residential and Commercial locksmithing services. All of our personnel (5) have passed a background investigation, and are US citizens. We operate off a flat rate scale, and the price quoted over the phone is usually the price you pay.

08/27/2019

I am very pleased with the service performed by Thomas and the excellent customer service given by Integrity Lock and Key. Integrity is definitely a name they have earned!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock Replacement

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], I greatly appreciate your review and I'm glad I was able to help with your lock issue. Thanks for your business and have a great day. Thomas Watson Owner, Integrity Lock & Key

07/24/2019

I was very happy working with Thomas (owner) to upgrade the locks on the home we just purchased. He is very knowledgeable on home security and took the time to assess in detail all the vulnerabilities of our home. His pricing was very reasonable and there was no pressure to buy. He is also very meticulous about installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded locks on my new home.

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you! I'm glad we could help out with your lock project. Anything else you need, don't hesitate to call!

11/03/2018

Tom explained all my options for changing my old locks to new deadbolts. After making a choice he was able to change the locks right away. In addition, he gave me tips for securing my windows and patio door. I'm feeling much more secure in my home now....thanks Tom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new door locks

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks again for your business and I'm glad we were able to improve your level of security by installing deadbolts on doors that didn't currently have them. Have a great day!

07/05/2018

Purchased a house but received no keys. This is the 3rd of July... 4th of July I called Tom. He responded immediately, helped with my problem and gave me options. Worked diligently, clean and fast. He "broke into the house", installed new lock sets and re keyed every door (8 doors).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re keying and unlocking doors

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we were able to assist with getting your house rekeyed along with installing new door locks on the doors that needed it. Thanks for choosing Integrity Lock & Key! Thomas Watson, Owner

03/19/2018

Promptly and professionally repaired

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of door hardware

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for entrusting Integrity Lock & Key for your residential lock repair needs. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. Thomas Watson, Owner

Locksmith