Glendale Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 1961 • With Angi since September 2013

4.3

6130 West Myrtle Ave

Glendale, AZ 85301

Glendale Roofing & Construction LLC is licensed, bonded, and fully insured for your protection. A family owned and operated business managed by the same family since 1961. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing each customer with the service and attention required to assure they receive the product they pay for. We now are happy to offer a full line of services for all your home improvement needs. We are your one-stop source for all those projects that need taken care of. CALL TODAY 623.937.2540...

10/28/2016

Mercy S.

It went ok. I would have given them an A at the time, but they charged us for new plywood and we didn't find out till later that they just patched it. I thought it was a good experience and I was happy with it until I found out later that they didn't do what they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
New roofing.

10/28/2016

Mercy S.

They did a very bad shabby job. They kept saying they were gonna come back and look at it, but they never did. He never came back after I called him. It was a bad experience.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

07/19/2016

Gladys H.

The work that the Glendale Roofing & Construction, LLC, accomplished on my roof was very professional and I am pleased with the results, especially with the advent of the recent rain. I would greatly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace my roof

07/15/2016

Michael M.

The project went great from beginning to end. The did everything they told me they would do in a very professional manner. JD the owner and estimator was very polite, knowledgeable, and informative. He answered all my questions and got me scheduled in a timely manner. Alan the field supervisor was also very courteous and polite. He expressed great interest in getting the job done right. He was on the job site at least once a day, and he addressed all of my questions and concerns very promptly. Florencio the lead installer was excellent. The three man crew's work was meticulous. They were experienced, and knowledgeable. They worked in extreme heat, but the quality of their work did not suffer. The new roof was installed much much better than the original. I give this company 5 stars all around. Do not hesitate to give them a call for your roofing needs!

Description of Work
Removed existing clay tile roof including original underlayment and battens. Installed two layers of new underlayment and new battens. Lowered trim molding and installed new drip edge, bird stop, and roof vents. Then they re-installed the original clay tiles. The drip edge and bird stop were painted to match the existing trim color. All deteriorated wood was replaced, as well as all missing or broken tile. This was a complete roof removal and replacement on a 25 year old 2100 square foot home.

06/06/2016

Mark T.

I'm still waiting for them to come back and fix some issues. It was covered by insurance. There were a couple of cracked tiles. They came out to repair them and they didn't have the right tile. They said they needed to go back and get the right tile and would be back shortly. I keep calling them and writing them and they keep promising they will take care of it, but I still haven't heard anything. They are more interested in getting the bigger job done from the insurance company. They did a good job for the insurance company. The tiles that were cracked were not their fault. They were from people climbing up on our roof for other reasons.

Description of Work
For roofing, I have used Glendale Roofing after a storm that we had two years ago.

05/29/2016

Michael D.

Very professional and great customer service.

Description of Work
Repaired and replace end cap.

05/25/2016

Leo B.

Glendale Roofing performed a replacement of the underlayment on a tile roof. Glendale Roofing was right on schedule from showing up for the estimate, to cleaning up the job site at the end. During the job, there was a chance of rain in the forecast so the the workers stayed on the job until dark to make sure the roof was watertight. During the estimate and inspection, all the wood that need to be replaced was included in the estimate. The estimate was only off by $152, because a 2x8x16 fascia board was removed and replaced because it was borderline on being replaced, and I told them to just replace it. My house has a commercial synthetic color through stucco, and I was concerned about some of the rotten wood pieces that went though the stucco and the stucco getting torn up. I brought my concerns to the Supervisor and he said he would do his best to keep the stucco in place. Glendale Roofing removed and replaced those pieces of wood with surgical precision, I was in awe at the final out come. This is the second big job that Glendale Roofing has performed for me. The other job was a removal and replacement of a shingle roof for my father-in-law about 12 years ago. I was so impressed with Glendale Roofing work and professionalism that, they we the first ones that I went to and called for my job. Not much has changed, since that time. I was impressed by the estimator, who is the owner, that I wanted the job to be done by anyone else but Glendale Roofing, so I did not get another estimate by another company. I have never done that before, and do not recommend anybody to do that. I wanted the job done right the first time and Glendale Roofing did just that. I highly recommend Glendale Roofing for one of your estimates, and remember the lowest estimate might not be the best option and it might cost you more in the long run.

Description of Work
Glendale Roofing performed a replacement of the underlayment on a tile roof.

Category skylights

[Member Name Removed].. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.. We are very happy that you are pleased with all aspects of our service.. Thank you again..!

04/06/2016

Jim S.

12/03/2015

Virginia S.

I have been in my house for 26 years and I have only used Glendale Roofing & Construction for all my roofing jobs. The last 2 times was due to a hail storms! I highly recommend Glendale Roofing for all roof and related repairs. I asked J.D. their general contractor, to help identify a great list of trades people. Glendale Roofing only uses the best in the business! Frank & Virginia Scherer

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to Glendale hail storm 2015

Category roofing, skylights, roof cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience.

11/16/2015

DAVE D.

We had a very good experience with Glendale Roofing. We had a couple of leaks that had previously been repaired but did not hold. JD and his team came out, prescribed a permanent fix and were able to schedule us within a week. The workers were on site working exactly when they had promised and the work was completed in 2 days. The crew went to great lengths to insure the worksite was clean on completion. I didn?t have to do any clean-up. I?d recommend Glendale Roofing for any size job for their high quality work and integrity.

Description of Work
Replaced about half of our home's roof.

Category skylights

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to repeat this performance day after day.

Iconic Garage Door Services

From the moment you call to when a technician leaves your home, our goal is to make sure the customer experience is the best in the valley! We have satisfied customers all over the state of Arizona. Give us a call to see the difference for yourself. We answer calls 24/7 365 days a year. Iconic Garage Door Services offers quality, fast, friendly garage door, opener, repair, & replacements at a very affordable price. We only use top-rated parts to ensure your getting excellent service backed by the best guarantees.

Offers by Iconic Garage Door Services on Angi
    Charles and Alex Painting

We are a family owned and operated 4th generation company, we take pride in our work. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing. We use only higher quality paints and prepping materials that I supply and when you get a price from us there's no hidden charges or fees. So call for a free quote I am sure we can make you happy with all your painting needs. We are set up to do complete repaints or partial we really don’t do small jobs such as one garage door.

275143 & 275144
    Arizona
    Registrar of Contractors
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We offer a full line of roofing products and services.

false