Glendale Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 1961 • With Angi since September 2013

4.3

Glendale Roofing & Construction LLC is licensed, bonded, and fully insured for your protection. A family owned and operated business managed by the same family since 1961. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing each customer with the service and attention required to assure they receive the product they pay for. We now are happy to offer a full line of services for all your home improvement needs. We are your one-stop source for all those projects that need taken care of. CALL TODAY 623.937.2540...

We clean windows and bug screens fast and efficiently we insure 100% satisfaction and we can insure no streaks or scratching if we do we will always see what we can do. I've been window washing for 4yrs. We a have a 3d rain guarantee

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide.

Father and son team. Here at A Always Open Garage Doors, we offer an array of services including custom garage doors, garage door repair, garage door openers, garage door installation, and garage door supplies. If possible, please contact us over the phone. Our response rate is much more timely via phone call since we are working in the field. We look forward to making sure your garage door operates better than ever. Thank you!

10/28/2016

They did a very bad shabby job. They kept saying they were gonna come back and look at it, but they never did. He never came back after I called him. It was a bad experience.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

10/28/2016

It went ok. I would have given them an A at the time, but they charged us for new plywood and we didn't find out till later that they just patched it. I thought it was a good experience and I was happy with it until I found out later that they didn't do what they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
New roofing.

07/19/2016

The work that the Glendale Roofing & Construction, LLC, accomplished on my roof was very professional and I am pleased with the results, especially with the advent of the recent rain. I would greatly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace my roof

07/15/2016

The project went great from beginning to end. The did everything they told me they would do in a very professional manner. JD the owner and estimator was very polite, knowledgeable, and informative. He answered all my questions and got me scheduled in a timely manner. Alan the field supervisor was also very courteous and polite. He expressed great interest in getting the job done right. He was on ...

Description of Work
Removed existing clay tile roof including original underlayment and battens. Installed two layers of new underlayment and new battens. Lowered trim molding and installed new drip edge, bird stop, and roof vents. Then they re-installed the original clay tiles. The drip edge and bird stop were painted to match the existing trim color. All deteriorated wood was replaced, as well as all missing or broken tile. This was a complete roof removal and replacement on a 25 year old 2100 square foot home.

06/06/2016

I'm still waiting for them to come back and fix some issues. It was covered by insurance. There were a couple of cracked tiles. They came out to repair them and they didn't have the right tile. They said they needed to go back and get the right tile and would be back shortly. I keep calling them and writing them and they keep promising they will take care of it, but I still haven't heard anything....

Description of Work
For roofing, I have used Glendale Roofing after a storm that we had two years ago.

We offer a full line of roofing products and services.

false