Elite Custom Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2016

14821 N 62nd Avenue

Glendale, AZ 85306

Elite Custom Construction LLC specializes in new construction (residential & commercial), full remodels, room additions, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, floor install, etc. We service Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Elite Custom Construction LLC is a full service licensed general contractor. Whether working on building custom homes, remodeling a bathroom or a kitchen, or renovating a commercial building, our continued success is due to our commitment on practicing safe construction methods and strict compliance with all applicable laws, rules & regulations. We work closely with clients, civil & structural engineers, architects and designers with a collaborative mindset on a common goal: delivering a successful construction project....

01/25/2018

Ana U.

They were great. I would highly recommend them. They were amazing and professional. It was perfect. I would use them again. Very reasonable price. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Kitchen upgrade and they did hardwood flooring in our living room and dining room.

Category hardwood floor, home remodeling

01/24/2018

Sebastian B.

I love the flooring they did, and they did a great job with everything, but I love the floor.

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category remodeling

01/24/2018

Ron W.

They walked me through the whole process, i have new cabinets and they look great.

Description of Work
Built custom cabinets

Category custom cabinets

12/12/2017

Edward P.

Very smooth and clean. The entire staff of Elite were all extremely kind, polite, clean and knowledgeable of what they were doing.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, woodworking, marble & granite, interior painters, cabinet refacing

11/24/2017

Septimiu S.

The folks at Elite Custom Construction are wonderful to work with! They maintained and open channel of communication at all times, were responsive to my concerns and clearly addressed all the questions I had about the scope of work. I commend Elite Custom Construction for their work, honesty, responsiveness and reasonable pricing! Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Elite Custom Construction built two new showers and performed repair work in my home resulted from water damage. They upgraded my floors and replaced drywall, flooring, electric and plumbing.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, cabinet refacing

09/08/2017

simon S.

Everything turned out perfect

Description of Work
i had a kitchen and bathroom remodel and i decided after getting multiple estimates to go with Alex because i felt he is a trustworthy and reliable person.i couldn't be happier with the choice i've made.the project came out magnificent and the time frames were the ones we discussed from the beginning.I totally recomend others to use this company.Alex is a very dedicated and proffesional individual

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Gomez remodeling

Cactus Cabinets Refinishing

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Elite Custom Construction LLC

How is Elite Custom Construction LLC overall rated?

Elite Custom Construction LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Elite Custom Construction LLC provide

Elite Custom Construction LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Elite Custom Construction LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Elite Custom Construction LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Elite Custom Construction LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Elite Custom Construction LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Elite Custom Construction LLC offer a senior discount?

Yes, Elite Custom Construction LLC offers a 2% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Elite Custom Construction LLC?

Yes, Elite Custom Construction LLC offers warranties.

What services does Elite Custom Construction LLC offer?

Elite Custom Construction LLC offers the following services: New Construction Remodels Room Additions Kitchen & Bath Remodels ALL Types of Flooring Install Cabinets & Countertops Framing & Drywall Our company is a licensed, bonded & insured General Contracting Company. We offer all types of construction services. Please give us a call to find out more.