CORNERSTONE FLOORING BROKERS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2004

10222 N 43RD AVE STE 5

Glendale, AZ 85302

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS:GRACE ALONE, INC, INTERNET SPECIALS...

04/18/2017

Donna B.

They will beat any price on flooring. They seem extremely knowledgable and treat you with respect. I am very happy with their service. They also provide you with their source to do the labor which is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Purchased tile for most of our house.

Category ceramic tile

01/03/2017

Kathryn M.

02/03/2015

George B.

Nice and smooth. Place order, pay for it, notified contractor/installer, and made appointment for the the installation. I

Description of Work
Very helpful, excellent selection. They sell flooring, but use an outside contractor for installation.They put me in contact with their preferred installer, everything went smoothly. I went to the Sun City location for my purchase.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/28/2014

Frederic W.

First, John came to the house and measured and we discussed the best options for flooring. Next, I brought samples of what I had found at a Big Box store to Joe at Cornerstone Flooring, and tried to find something similar. This was a bit frustrating for me because I had planned the whole remodel based on those selections and initially could not find anything I liked. Kudos to Joe for patience and multitudes of selections in his store. I selected a large tile, based on his suggestion (less grout), installed by Larry who is truly gifted in his field. The tile looks amazing, placed well, and his piecing on steps was a work of art! Also had troubled settling on carpet and again Joe was very patient. Ended up with another great selection. The carpet installation took two days and those guys were also extremely capable. Everyone cleaned up after themselves and did a great job. Everyone who has seen the remodel has been very impressed. I would recommend them without reservation to anyone and would hire them again for any type of flooring installation.

Description of Work
Installed tile in the kitchen, dining area, hallway and 3 bathrooms. Installed carpet in the living room, 4 bedrooms, stairway and upstairs hallway.

01/23/2014

Jackie C.

They were able to get all of the contractors and the contractors were all excellent, they all did a wonderful job. The owner of Cornerstone is fantastic. We looked at different flooring and took samples home for a while, he told us if we found flooring somewhere else that he would be able to get it at a lower price for us. He just did a great job and made the situation as easy as it could be. John the guy that did the measurements did a great job and he was really easy to work with. We were very happy with the service and they made it an enjoyable experience. They were all punctual and professional. I could not have dealt with better people.

Description of Work
They purchased flooring for our home. They replaced vinyl flooring with a porcelain tile in the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. They contracted the engineered hardwood flooring in a living room, family room, a study and hallways. They replaced old carpet with new in three bedrooms. They had three different sub-contractors that did all of the work.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

09/24/2013

John O.

They are outstanding. They are very knowledgeable. Their prices are very competitive. There are no surprises, they do what they say they are going to do. They are just phenomenal with customer service. We did a very expensive remodel and their installers are the best that I've ever seen. Outstanding customer service. The price was competitive, they weren't high and they weren't the lowest. I highly, highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I last used Cornerstone Flooring Brokers in May of 2012 for tile and carpet flooring.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

07/17/2012

Marilyn W.

They were excellent and I was very pleased with them. Their pricing was excellent since I did a lot of price checking. I would use them again in the future if I had the need to.

Description of Work
I used Cornerstone Flooring Brokers to install new flooring. They installed laminate flooring and a small section with carpeting.

Category flooring contractor

08/12/2009

Ron P.

We received high quality Italian porcelain flooring tiles. Their pricing was great for the quality of materials. We had a nightmare with the manufacturer of the tiles but the owner of Cornerstone kept going back to work things out.

Description of Work
I hired them to do the tiles and floors.

Category flooring contractor

05/24/2006

YVONNE C.

CJ was on time, knowledgeable, and very efficient with the estimate. Installation took one day, and the installers did a good job cleaning up afterwards. I had just painted so they were careful not to scratch the paint. They also had the very best price on the carpet I chose.

Description of Work
Installed 150 square yards of carpet in four rooms.

10/05/2004

JANET R.

WE FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH JOE AND JOHN AT CORNERSTONE. THEY SPENT MANY HOURS HELPING US DECIDE ON TILE AND CARPETING. THEIR INSTALLATION CREW WERE NEAT, RESPECTFUL AND VERY COMPETENT. JOHN CAME SEVERAL TIMES TO SUPERVISE WHILE THE INSTALLATION TEAM WORKED. WE WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. LATER WHEN THE CARPET WAS SNAGGED BY FURNITURE DELIVERY MEN, CORNERSTONE CAME OUT TO LOOK AT THE DAMAGE AND GAVE US RECOMMENDATIONS FOR REPAIR.

Description of Work
INSTALLED TILE AND CARPET THROUGHOUT 3000 SQ FT HOME.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
    Pavlin Flooring Wonders

My company "Pavlin Flooring Wonders" offers all kind of tile installation services that include floor tiling and backsplashes. Our professionals provide affordable tiling services without compromising the quality of work. -FREE ESTIMATES -COST EFFICIENT -EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS

Offers by Pavlin Flooring Wonders on Angi
    Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Check, American Express

AREA RUGS, CARPETING, CERAMIC TILE, PORCELAIN, LAMINATE, NATURAL STONE, VINYL & HARDWOOD FLOORING.