Building Specialist LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2011

PO Box 10362

Glendale, AZ 85318

See website for additional services....

04/30/2014

Varie J.

I have never used them before. They were efficient. They told me what they were doing, how they were laying the concrete, what the mixture was and that type of thing so I appreciated the lesson that I learned from them about laying concrete. I have not had issues since the service was provided and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Building Specialist LLC in June of last year for laying a concrete driveway extension for me.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

07/22/2013

Margaret R.

They did a very good job. I felt that it was quick, they were able to get the job done within about 4 days. The workers were very polite, and I was happy with the outcome. For what they did, the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They re-did my pool deck.

Category deck cleaning

09/28/2011

Kent C.

We originally called them for a quote on concrete work, but while Gary was here measuring concrete he also did measurements for having drywall repair done. I found Building Specialist on another website similar to Angie's list, but the contractors actually pay to get on this list. We accepted their proposal for concrete work and did not accept their proposal for drywall repair, as it was about twice the price of a competing bid. We scheduled to have them come in on the 24th (more than 2 1/2 weeks in advance) to begin work, and pour on the 25th. They were supposed to start work at 6am on the 24th. At around 6pm on the 24th the foreman called to come out and do an initial look over for our project. They finally showed up at 8:30am the morning of the 25th to start work on our project. Then they wanted to push the pour date to the 27th, and relented to pour on the 26th after I said the 27th would not work for us, as I was leaving town. The pour was accomplished on the 26th later in the day, and then final cleanup was accomplished on the 27th. Overall the concrete work turned out well, but dealing with their unreliability was frustrating!

Description of Work
We had them do a concrete sidewalk and pad for the side of our house.

Category concrete repair, drywall

Elite Rooter

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Disaster Recovery Restoration

Disaster Recovery Restoration is the premier restoration company in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in Water Damage, Fire Damge, and Smoke removals services from for both homeowners and businesses alike. In addition, we provide water damage restoration and fire damage restoration. Our team is on call 24/7 for any EMERGENCY restoration needs in Phoenix and all surrounding cities. We can be out to your property within 45 minutes. We will work hand in hand with your insurance and offer NO-OBLIGATION FREE ESTIMATES.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Building Specialist LLC

How is Building Specialist LLC overall rated?

Building Specialist LLC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Building Specialist LLC provide

Building Specialist LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Building Specialist LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Building Specialist LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Building Specialist LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Building Specialist LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Building Specialist LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Building Specialist LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Building Specialist LLC?

Yes, Building Specialist LLC offers warranties.

What services does Building Specialist LLC offer?

Building Specialist LLC offers the following services: Residential and commercial installation, replacement & repairs of flooring, concrete coatings, wall finishes, pool deck, hardwood floors, granite countertops, cabinets, fixture, wall damage, plumbing, welding, carpentry, electrical, water heater & softeners, well pump, irrigation, sprinklers, water damage, ceramic tile, door, window, patios, driveways & pathways.