AZ Removal and Junk Recovery

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

8382 W San Juan Ave

Glendale, AZ 85305

Property improvement is easy and affordable when you call AZ Removal and Junk Recovery. Our team provides the Phoenix area with a wide range of services, including trash removal, stump removal, demolition services,housekeeping and much more. For a full list or to receive a free estimate, contact us today!...

12/13/2017

Joy A.

Excellent service. John & his team we’re professional & very friendly.

Description of Work
Furniture removal

04/16/2015

Michael J.

04/14/2014

felicia S.

The owner, Brad, came with another worker. They were a little early which was fabulous! I scheduled a pick up for an upright freezer for $95.00 and that included the fact that I didn't have to remove the freon myself, they had someone who did that. They picked up the freezer and I asked if they would have room for my huge 80 inch TV too. They said yes and charged me an additional $50 to take it. I was thrilled! They were in and out in less then 10 minutes. I would call them again in a minute.

Description of Work
removed an upright freezer and large flat screen tv

Prestigious Cleaning AZ, LLC

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Perfect Pressure

My name is Eddie, in the process of trying to get my pressure washing business going. Give me a call or text at 480-772-7223. I guarantee the best prices and cleanest surfaces in town. You name it I'll wash it. Driveways, Houses, RV's, Semis, Dumpsters, Cars just to name a few.

Desert Window Cleaners

We Specialize in cleaning the windows of your house! We're dedicated to doing the job right in a timely manner, and for a reasonable price!

Junk Hauling, Trash Removal, Junk Car Removal, Dumpster Rental Service, Demolition Contractor Services, Tree Removal, Tree Stump Removal, Property Preservation