Arrowhead Deck and Pools LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Arrowhead Deck and Pools has been proudly serving the Phoenix and surrounding areas for 25 years. We stand behind our work with 100% customer satisfaction. We resurface pools and tile, stone and paver installations, pour concrete, and install coatings for concrete interior and exterior. Get creative and artistic, we will create a one of a kind space that will have everyone talking about. Almost all of our jobs require a full crew for a full week. As a result we have a job size minimum of 500-600 sq feet, or approximately $3000. Give us a call today, and let us help you get your next project started today!...

Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC

Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC

We specialize in property enhancement services to better protect your investment through pressure washing and cleaning Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, House Washing - sidings, roofs, driveways, Deck and Fence Washing and Sealing, Fleet Washing, Commercial Building Washing - store fronts, sidewalks, Grocery Store Cleaning and Sanitation, Thermal Reactive Sealant. We have state of the art equipment and only use environmentally safe products. We are a family and veteran owned company with certified and trained staff.

Offers by Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC on Angi

11/30/2019

I never put a request in on Angies list for a deck to be done. I have never requested this service or spoke with company. I gave A rating and hire again yes because it would not be fair to company for work that was not asked for. Beware contractors and Angie list members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never asked for deck services

CATEGORY stamped concrete

I am unclear what you are responding to. If we have an error to address in your experience we need more information to understand. Please do contact us. If Angies List is sending your information out unsolicited I can address with them. However i don’t have enough information at this point to address your concern.

07/26/2019

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the whole process and quality of the final product. John was able to come out the next day for an estimate after we called while other vendors couldn't schedule an estimate for at least 3 weeks out. John provided a great explanation of options available to us and details of the pending process. The actual job was scheduled 3 weeks out which was a very acc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface existing concrete patio, extensions and sidewalk

11/21/2018

Great work, on schedule and a pleasant crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cool deck replaced

11/20/2018

I could not be happier with the service and end product of our patio resurfacing project. Any glitches in the process were of my own making. It was difficult to envision the end result when choosing the colors and grouting choices. For the first pass, I was not happy with the result. This was my fault - I made the choices. Kari, David and John worked with me to re-schedule and add the needed secon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing of patio

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,stamped concrete

We are so glad you love your new outdoor environment. We enjoyed working with you, and are glad we could ensure you got exactly what you wanted.

09/21/2018

Better than expected, timely and so professional! It looks fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Cool Decking and side walks

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,deck cleaning,pressure washing,hardscaping,stamped concrete

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for choosing Arrowhead Deck and Concrete from our whole team.

Concrete pouring, decorative concrete coatings, deck resurfacing, pool plaster, waterline tile, pebble tec, garage patio resurfacing and deck coatings, travertine, concrete pavers, gym floors, interior concrete floors, showroom floors, garage floor surfacing, custom color & matching, stone replica, concrete overlays,.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check