Apart Builders & Resortation LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

3.3

12 employees. Uses subs for specific trades. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Marquez Drywall, LLC

Specializing in DRYWALL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

Custom Plumbing of Arizona

Custom Plumbing of Arizona better known as the Drain Whisperers, the home of the 69.00 drain. No trip charge, No extra charges for nights and weekends Apples to apples price guarantee. If you’re looking for a Plumbing company that isn't looking to make you laugh at their commercials then make you cry when you get the bill, Call 602-Too-Cool. That’s 602-866-2665

Offers by Custom Plumbing of Arizona on Angi

07/15/2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. The work completed was extremely poor. The original estimate was increased by over $13,000 due to an “error”. Pasty ,owner, used low bid contractors for most of the work. This company was reported to the registrar of contractors in an effort to get the mess my house was left in fixed. Some work was corrected but once Patsy lied the case was closed. Horrible contractor.

Description of Work
Remodel a Sun City home

Category contractors

09/26/2016

Our house was the standard brick and wood so they applied stucco around the entire house and then on the roof we just felt like the ventilation wasn't great but needed to be so they replaced those enter ridge with longer more low profile piece and then put in a couple of spinners and then put in about six low rise vents along the roof so that the air could come in to go out.

Description of Work
I use Apart Builders & Resortation LLC for stucco services. We started of with putting stucco on our house, we've had them install some roof ventilation and we also had them involved for bathroom remodel.

Category stucco

09/26/2016

Category home remodeling

12/17/2012

Not well.

Description of Work
I would not use this company again and do not know how they stay on Angies list. I was not unhappy with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, it is the contctractor Patsy that I was not happy with at all. She instructed them to start cutting walls without even being tested for asbestos and lead paint, which had to be done. Her workers were at my home for about 2 hours and the bill I received was outragous. The charges were so over the top and even my own equipment was used. I was not happy. I discussed this with Patsy and she did lower the bill, but for the work that was done, the bill is still way to high, in my opinion. I have no problem with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, but I would in no way hire A Part builders ever again.

Category water damage restoration

08/25/2011

Patsy was recommended by the insurance adjuster. Mom agreed to let her "take care of everything". She had mom sign and initial some notes, but a contract was never delivered even when we ask, all we got was excuses. There was no scheduling or organization. The dumpster arrived before the roofing so the truck had to back into the lawn to avoid overloading the roof over the porch. The roofer probabl...

Description of Work
Strorm Damage repairs from October 5 hail storm in Phoenix Az: New roof, flat roof and pitched roof, new fascia, new block wall and partial new side walk new walk gate and drive gate. New AC unit. Also replace any rotten or bad wood on the roof at an extra charge. 1900 square feet of roofing total, 800 pitched and 1100 flat (aprox) 95 linear feet of 8x4x16 block wall, and 45 feet of new side walk replaced from a tree falling onto the property. We had the fence raised 1 1/2 foot and added new gates (1 36" walk gate and 1 16' rolling drive gate) New gas pack AC unit (Trane 3 1/2 ton) New fascia on the south side of the house and paint. Move a shed and move it back after the work was done and re roof the shed (4'x8')

Category electrician,masonry,remodeling,roofing

Roofing, drywall, concrete, paint, tile, house fires including rebuilds, flooring & remodels.