Apart Builders & Resortation LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

3.9

12 employees. Uses subs for specific trades. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Mold inspection and remediation! Licensed contractor #333371. Asbestos & lead paint remediation. Water and smoke damage cleanup. Decontamination & sanitizing of bio-hazards, crime scenes, Covid-19 sanitizing, hoarder homes, meth labs and meth residual testing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Fire and Water Restoration and Emergency Remediation Services Phoenix, AZ and Surrounding Areas We understand how disruptive this situation is. We will get you back to normal quickly. 24 Hour emergency rapid response Support throughout the process Experience, training, technology Successful, long-term relationships with insurance companies mean your claim will be accepted Proven process to keep the project moving quickly We are a full-service design, build and restoration company Contact us for Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Water Damage Restoration Trauma Scene & Biohazard Restoration Emergency Board Up & Restoration Mold and Odor Damage Restoration Weather Damage Restoration Asbestos Abatement Sanitation & Disinfection Fire and Smoke Damage Mold Remediation Asbestos Abatement

At Rocky Mountain Restoration we specialize in restoring commercial and residential properties that have been damaged by fire, flood, storms or mold. We strive every day to provide the highest levels of craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, and peace of mind. No cares more than our team about restoring not only a building, but peoples lives after a disaster. We work directly with property owners and insurance companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and do our best to fulfill all of their individual needs. Rocky Mountain Restoration stands for professionalism and integrity, and our loyal customers can attest to the quality of our work. We offer free evaluations. We accept and work with all insurance carriers and use industry standard billing. We are an IICRC Certified Firm.

09/26/2016

Our house was the standard brick and wood so they applied stucco around the entire house and then on the roof we just felt like the ventilation wasn't great but needed to be so they replaced those enter ridge with longer more low profile piece and then put in a couple of spinners and then put in about six low rise vents along the roof so that the air could come in to go out.

Description of Work
I use Apart Builders & Resortation LLC for stucco services. We started of with putting stucco on our house, we've had them install some roof ventilation and we also had them involved for bathroom remodel.

Category stucco

09/26/2016

Category home remodeling

12/17/2012

Not well.

Description of Work
I would not use this company again and do not know how they stay on Angies list. I was not unhappy with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, it is the contctractor Patsy that I was not happy with at all. She instructed them to start cutting walls without even being tested for asbestos and lead paint, which had to be done. Her workers were at my home for about 2 hours and the bill I received was outragous. The charges were so over the top and even my own equipment was used. I was not happy. I discussed this with Patsy and she did lower the bill, but for the work that was done, the bill is still way to high, in my opinion. I have no problem with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, but I would in no way hire A Part builders ever again.

Category water damage restoration

08/25/2011

Patsy was recommended by the insurance adjuster. Mom agreed to let her "take care of everything". She had mom sign and initial some notes, but a contract was never delivered even when we ask, all we got was excuses. There was no scheduling or organization. The dumpster arrived before the roofing so the truck had to back into the lawn to avoid overloading the roof over the porch. The roofer probabl...

Description of Work
Strorm Damage repairs from October 5 hail storm in Phoenix Az: New roof, flat roof and pitched roof, new fascia, new block wall and partial new side walk new walk gate and drive gate. New AC unit. Also replace any rotten or bad wood on the roof at an extra charge. 1900 square feet of roofing total, 800 pitched and 1100 flat (aprox) 95 linear feet of 8x4x16 block wall, and 45 feet of new side walk replaced from a tree falling onto the property. We had the fence raised 1 1/2 foot and added new gates (1 36" walk gate and 1 16' rolling drive gate) New gas pack AC unit (Trane 3 1/2 ton) New fascia on the south side of the house and paint. Move a shed and move it back after the work was done and re roof the shed (4'x8')

Category electrician,masonry,remodeling,roofing

01/20/2010

They helped recover our floors and vinyl from our water damage. I have never been treated better. She helped work with us with our deductible due to the insurance.

Description of Work
We have water damage to our trailer.

Category water damage restoration

Roofing, drywall, concrete, paint, tile, house fires including rebuilds, flooring & remodels.