Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2008

Awards & Badges

17215 N. 72nd Dr. B-115

Glendale, AZ 85308

What sets me apart? Buyers and sellers...Did you notice I have been an A rated Provider on Angie's List for 11 Years?? Real Estate is my Passion. . from beginning to end! All aspects of the process intrigue me to the point of the building, inspection, lending, buying, selling, and every client offers a new story. I am thankful every day, that I have the ability to do something I love (even after 17 years!). In 1998, I began as a Mortgage Consultant and continued for 5 years. In 2001, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been working as a full time Real Estate Agent ever since . . . I have received many awards for top producing agent, Angie's List Super Sales Award. I am aware of the current market trend concerning property conditions, lending guidelines, buyers and sellers aspects. This is extremely valuable for any client to avoid wasting time and money with incorrect information. I will do what I can to help make every home sale or purchase as seamless as possible. From assisting in preparing the home for sale, providing a professional presentation on MLS, assisting in staging, negotiating the best offer possible, opening escrow, communicating all aspects of the transaction to you, ordering inspections, obtaining estimates, assisting in home repair (if necessary), working hand in hand with your lender, appraisal ordering, and again . .. always communicating with you. If I do not have the answer, I will find it for you. Long story short. .. . . I am dedicated to professionalism; determined to succeed. I specialize in PHOENIX, GLENDALE, PEORIA, SCOTTSDALE, SURPRISE, SUN CITY, SUN CITY WEST, NEW RIVER, ANTHEM, CAVE CREEK, LITCHFIELD PARK, AVONDALE, GOODYEAR Listings, Purchasing, Bank Owned, New Builds, and I work with BOTH Buyers and Sellers. I am certified as a Short Sale Negotiator CCSN and have a Degree in Business....

real estate agent (62)

06/12/2020

The whole thing started out to be a nightmare because we could not fly down to take care of the house. With Amy's expertise she was able to get it all done in short time with a great price. We sold the house to the first ones that saw it due to Amy's hard work. I have never heard of another real estate person that would have done that. AAA+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to Paint, Re-carpet, Sheetrock repair, Appliance repair and some plumbing issues then thoroughly clean the place to sell it. The problem was that the covid 19 did not allow us to travel from Alaska to Peoria. Amy solved the entire headache by taking care of the work. She was very professional and had a great group of subcontractors that did Quality work. Amy is the best!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/30/2020

The process of selling a home is never a fun thing to do, but working with Amy made it a pleasure. She was available at the drop of a hat, and helped us with every question, comment, and concern along the way. This was not our first time going through this process and we would 100% use Amy in the future. We only wish we had found her the last time we sold/bought a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

03/09/2020

Amy is the oasis in a desert of sub-par realtors! We came across her website after a couple of disappointing interactions with other realtors and we could not have been happier. She responded to our inquiries promptly and from the get go shared a similar vision as to what could be achieved with selling our home. She asked informed questions and offered excellent advice on what we needed to take ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling a Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

12/07/2019

Amy gave us great advice about what we needed to do to sell our house. We had a solid offer the day after the first day of showings. She helped us find a new house and make a competitive offer three days later. Amy helped me sell my house several years ago and I had an incredible experience back then as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amy helped my wife and I sell a house and buy a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

08/04/2019

Ms. Hall is an excellent realtor. She’s personable, professional, prepared, prompt, friendly and easily accessible. Ms. Hall has assisted our son on 3 different occasions in buying/selling a home. I highly recommend Ms. Hall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reliable Real Estate Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

07/29/2019

Amy is one of a kind. She has an excellent “can do” attitude, she has many quality connections within the industry and she is in constant communication in regards to updates on selling your home. Amy has successfully sold 3 homes for me and purchased 2, I will never use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a trustworthy, responsible agent to help sell a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/26/2019

Best Realtor out there! Sold two homes in less than 24 hours with Amy! Both for above asking! She is also great when looking and wanting to buy! Always has your best interest at heart! She is a hard worker and just amazing! We will never use another realtor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realtor: Selling and Buying

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/17/2019

Amy is amazing. She is extremely professional, hard working, and incredibly kind. Her line of communication was always open and she took the time to thoroughly explain important details. With Amy, I felt heard, understood, and well cared for. I had the best experience with Amy. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to sell or buy a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate professional

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

04/21/2019

Whether you are selling a property or looking to buy a home in Arizona, I highly recommend hiring realtor Amy Hall for the most satisfying real estate transaction experience there is. I live on the East Coast and was trying to assist family who was selling a Sun City West, Arizona golf course property. After many weeks of researching ways to prepare the home for sale, I read a terrific online revi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling Sun City West, AZ property

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

02/26/2019

Amy did an amazing job selling my home. Her knowledge of the area, market, and how to correctly price the home was key to selling it so quickly. She stayed in continual contact with me, and helped make the transaction smooth. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to quickly sell their home for top dollar!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listing Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Real estate. Selling Homes. Buying Homes. Bank Owned Homes. Listing Homes. Home Staging advice. Estate Sales. Divorce Sales. See Image Gallery for Recent Listings.

Rentals, Commercial