All Pets Pet Sitting LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

6635 W Happy Valley Rd Suite a104 #273

Glendale, AZ 85310

Typical visits are 30-45 minutes. $30 for 1 visit/day; $50 for 2 visits/day, regardless of number of animals. Please visit out website for additional details....

11/10/2015

Joy M.

Description of Work
Dog walk

01/21/2015

Jan L.

Wonderfully, Marci is great!!

Description of Work
Potty breaks.

10/15/2014

DiDi B.

Description of Work
She was so good with the girls they seemed happy and healthy and we will absolutely use her again.

10/08/2013

Patricia C.

Marci is fantastic: reliable, responsive and caring!! Loves dogs for sure! Always leaves a note about what went on during visit and if spotted any problems that should be noted. Goes the extra mile, even left me list of local dog parks since I am new to Glendale. She worked for several years in a pet vet's office and brings these observation and care skills with her. Have used multiple times now since August.

Description of Work
Stopped by for afternoon visit with my two labs.

06/14/2013

Naomi M.

Marci is nothing short of amazing!!! I've tried several different pet sitters and Marci is head and shoulders above the rest. I recommend her to all of my friends who have pets. It is the best feeling in the world knowing I'll come home to a clean house and well cared for pets. Marci is always more than willing to address any additional details you may need done like watering plants etc. She has taken the stress out of going on vacation for me.

Description of Work
Provider fed my four cats (all have different dietary preferences), cleaned litterboxes, got the mail, played with the cats and kept everything tidy. She also leaves detailed notes like medical notes when you're a patient in the hospital.

06/07/2012

Suzanne P.

I've got 3 senior kitties that I cannot leave without proper care. I left an extensive message saying that I'd be in the hospital and that I want them in good hands. Two days later, I have still received no response. It doesn't take any time to simply call and say your too busy or can't take any more clients. That doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Description of Work
Trying to reach a pet-sitter for while I'm in the hospital

Category pet sitters

Let me begin by saying that this post is 100% accurate. We are both embarrassed and regretful that this happend. Please don't see this response as an excuse, but rather as an explanation for OUR failure. We are extremely grateful for the number of new clients that have placed their trust in us this past year. That being said, the busy schedule and the focus on making sure the care of our clients' pets is our #1 priority caused us to make a HUGE mistake in this particular case. After listening to the member's voice mail while on the road between clients, we stored the voice mail for retrieval at a time later that day when we could return the call and provide our undivided attention. Unfortunately, we quite honestly just forgot the voice mail was there and never returned the call. We were only reminded of the voice mail when we saw this post. Our apologies go out to her and even to our existing clients who place so much trust in us. This has never happened before, and we will make every effort to learn from this and see that it never happens again. We are sincerely appreciative of any feedback, positive or negative, that helps us to better serve our clients and earn their trust.

04/30/2012

Melissa W.

Her charge is based on the visits to the house per day. If I am going to have her three times a day it is $40 per day, but it doesn't matter how many pets I have and also she does it at my own house.

Description of Work
I use Marci of All Pets Pet Sitting LLC for pet sitting.

08/26/2011

Robert Y.

Outstanding

Description of Work
Previously, I had commented on All Pets Pet Sitting LLC and inadvertently stated "could have been better" - what I meant to say is couldn't have been better. I obviously had a very senior moment. Their service is second to none and my two dogs have had outstanding care and attention. Marci and her husband Brad are just outstanding people and have now cared for my two best friends twice. They have cared for them as though they were their own. I can't begin to describe the piece of mind they provide me knowing my two dogs are so well cared for. The cost is extremely reasonable and the piece of mind is priceless. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend their outstanding service. Great job!!!!!!!!!!! Duke & Jake send their love, thanks and kisses.

07/07/2011

Tim and Lynn S.

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Marci and her pet-sitting services! She and her husband came to our home before our trip to meet our 3 cats, talk with us about our questions and concerns, and review all services available. Both Marci and Brad were so very nice and were readily accepted by our often 'wary of strangers' cats. Marci and Brad were quiet and calm and did not force themselves upon the cats which immediately gained the cats trust (and ours too!). Extremely professional with an animal lover's heart are the terms that come to mind to describe All Pets Pet Sitting. We were surprised and excited to receive phone video clips and photos sent to us during our trip along with a small framed picture of our cats from our time away when we arrived home! The detailed notes that were left from each daily visit were clear, concise and there were not any surprises. Marci completely understands the need for owners to check on their pets while out of town and you feel a partnership with her in this endeavor. Her love of animals and dedication to amazing, dependable customer service is unbeatable. We have used other pet sitters in the past and only recently found All Pets and wish we would have discovered Marci sooner as we are now moving out-of-state. However, we now know exactly what we are looking for in a pet-sitter and can only pray to find someone as dedicated and honest in our new home state.

Description of Work
Daily pet-sitting services for our 3 cats while our family was out-of-town (food, water, litter box cleaning, playing and interaction, etc) along with mail and newspaper pick-up and keeping the trash and recycle totes on schedule for pick-up.

Its Reigning Cats and Dogs

$40 per night to take care of your pet in your home. $15 for two 30 minute visits per day where I will walk and feed your pet. $10 for a quick 10 minute visit to your home to check on your pets. It's Reigning Cats and Dogs is a small, one man operation. I will personally take great care of your pets' needs. I show a level of personal care that you can not find with any other pet sitting provider. I love animals and will take excellent care of your beloved pets and your home. Call, text, or e-mail at MGarlikov@yahoo.com so we can set up a meet and greet with your amazing animal!

Offers by Its Reigning Cats and Dogs on Angi

Animal & House Sitting

We are a full service pet and house sitting company. Our primary concern is the well-being of your pets. We are fully insured and bonded and are pet CPR and first aid certified. Please visit our website for additional information.

We do not offer overnight visits.