Alex's Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2015

5415 W Diana Ave

Glendale, AZ 85302

Let us paint your projects, Over 20 years of experince. Small family owned and operated...

10/06/2019

Gerry M.

Excellent from start to finish. The initial meeting with Patricia was great. She listened to our requests and provided us with a clear estimate and what we could expect when the project begins. Juan and his helpers arrived on time and worked diligently and with care for our processions. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Painting of entire condominium.

10/06/2019

Geoff F.

A mixed bag. The work they did was good. The painters were on time, clean, and professional. They left the house in good order, and taped off well, I only found one small overspray on the kitchen tile that was easily scrubbed away. Unfortunately, we left very frustrated by the final product and will likely be looking to have the job redone. I attribute that more to the following communication though than the workers' performance. We received 2 quotes, one for lacquer and one for paint. My wife said she liked the lacquer, but has hesitations about the vapors and cost at the initial consultation. No decision was made, and we held off for several weeks making the decision who to hire until we spoke to several painters. When we said we wanted to move forward with the paint job, they showed up and lacquered the cabinets. I can understand the confusion, weeks ago my wife said she liked it, but no decision was made at that time which to use. When I messaged them I was ready to move forward with "painting", I intended paint, not lacquer. Instead of reaching out to ask or confirm which product if they were unsure, they lacquered my kitchen and bathroom cabinets. A higher cost and product I didn't want. The cost also happens to fall $50 short of qualifying for the $2500, 10% off coupon of course. They did honor the discount though when we brought this up. On a side note, we did tell them we wanted the cabinets to match our current doors and baseboards, and gave them the paint code we had for those. The color turned out much whiter than the rest of the house. They said it was probably due to fading on the doors over time. That makes sense, but I wish they would have mentioned that prior to painting, as now the colors are off. Our doors are a warm, cream white and the cabinets are a cool, bright white. Being picky here: we do have cabinets that have that oak wood grain in them. They were able to get out most of that grain, but the results are a bit inconsistent from door to door. Some are completely smooth, while others have traces of grain around them. I really didn't need the grain eliminated and didn't know they were going to try but think it looks good on the ones they got it out completely. It is a bit odd looking that it looks mostly gone. We're likely going to be looking to have this redone now so the correct product is used and color is correct.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting-kitchen, bathroom

09/02/2019

John C.

It went excellent!!!! They gave us the estimate and proposal and they stuck right to it. They arrived EVERY morning as we were told they would be. Bright and early. Cleaned everything so it could be painted as promised in the bid. They finished in the time frame I needed to get it done by and they were!!!! (I even added things to be done) Patricia was great to work with, and the workers were so professional and courteous to us the whole time. I WOULD DEFIANTLY HIRE THEM AGAIN!!! Great job Alex’s painting. You made my house Beautiful!!!! Thanks again, Cindy & John

Description of Work
We had the Whole inside of the house painted and all the woodwork, doors, a couple of pieces of furniture, our kitchen table, and all the bar stools .

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity. it was our pleasure working for you.

04/30/2019

Don S.

Juan and the other painters were on time and professional. The end result was well worth the money. Their quote was the most cost-effective for what we wanted painted. They cleaned up afterwards and kept the paint and fumes contained to the areas being painted.

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, kitchen, family room area as well as kitchen cabinets, linen closet, and cabinets in two bathrooms.

04/03/2019

Mike B.

I am very pleased. Quality is perfect. Cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms are especially nice. Very competitive price. Alex and crew are very friendly and very hard working. 5 full days for completion.

Description of Work
Interior paint all walls, ceilings, cabinets, baseboards, doors, in 1900sf home. 3br, 2bath

03/15/2019

Deb D.

Alex was very prompt at coming to give me an estimate. Fit me in this week. Came when he was scheduled and completed the job quickly and was very professional. Going to have him do another job for me.

Description of Work
Painted 21/2 walls that were vaulted that I couldn’t reach.

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm Glad that you are happy.

01/27/2019

Allison C.

We were beyond pleased with Alex's Painting. Their price was so favorable compared to the other estimates we got that we weren't sure what to expect, so to say we were pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. The quality of the painting job was outstanding (they cut clean lines, prepped and primed the surfaces properly, kept the paint off our woodwork and floors, left no trace of over-spray, and cleaned up thoroughly after themselves). As a bonus, the entire company was exceptionally easy to work with, from Patricia's prompt and friendly replies to all our inquiries to Juan's and Alex's punctuality and friendly professionalism. We were managing the paint job from two thousand miles away and they made it easy for us by updating us with pictures and texting whenever a question came up. They waited until we were back in town to walk through the job with us, and made sure we were happy with every detail. Exceptional experience all around.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire 4500 square foot home (excluding trim/baseboards)

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm Glad that you are happy with our job.

12/20/2018

Carrie R.

I am so glad that we found Alex’s painting. Our project turned out amazing and we couldn’t be happier with our cabinets. Alex took his time, was very considerate of our home/cleanup during the process and we were thrilled with their excellent communication. I found their pricing to be reasonable and affordable and won’t hesitate to use their services in the future. I give them an A+!

Description of Work
Bathroom Cabinet Painting

Category interior painters

I'm grateful that you liked our work, it was a pleasure to work for you. beautiful family.

11/11/2018

Dianne C.

Excellent. Alex was on time, pleasant, courteous, cleaned up excellently, painting was superb. Can’t say enough good words about him and his helper.

Description of Work
Interior painting of kitchen, LR, DR, Hallway, and 2 BR.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/04/2018

Thomas C.

Went extremely well. They were very professional, did a fantastic job and for a very good price.

Description of Work
Painted the trim on our house, painted our large shed, and painted bathroom vanities.

Category house painters, interior painters

10/24/2018

Matt W.

Great job. Very flexible and responsive. Would definitely hire again. The price was the best out of 5 different companies.

Description of Work
Interior paint

Category interior painters

I'm Glad your are happy with our job. thank you so much for the opportunity.

10/18/2018

Lisa S.

The painting went as scheduled, the price was great, they were very easy to work with, and upfront with everything that they did. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

07/20/2018

Teresa L.

Alex and crew were amazing! They were extremely professional, arrived on time and completed the project in just a few hours. They came out the day prior for review of the project and showed up on time the next morning with all necessary materials and paint colors. Highly recommend and will call them for any future paining projects!

Description of Work
Interior painting of two rooms, with accent walls and ceiling of home prior to move in.

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity. see you soon 😊

07/10/2018

Elvis J.

They did a great job! Very very happy with the work! Would hire again!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

thank you so much, for the opportunity.

06/21/2018

RUSSELL G.

Hire this company, if you want painters, who are nearly perfectionists and were the lowest bidders of the 4 companies we received quotes from. I was happy paying them a significant (and well-deserved) bonus when they finished.

Description of Work
They painted my entire 2,700 sq.ft., 2-story home interior: walls, ceilings, base boards, doors, and cabinets.

Category custom cabinets, wallpaper removal, interior painters

It was a pleasure to work for you, thank you for the opportunity.

06/20/2018

Heather S.

Amazing hard workers!! First of all, I was dreading these painting quotes because I was doing the whole interior of my new home. I received a few that were just ridiculous and succumbed to the fact I would have to handle this myself. Then I saw Alex’s painting on Angie’s List and read the great reviews on cost and workmanship and decided to try one more time. I’m SO glad I did. He came in way under what I had been being quoted and in my budget. There were follow up calls to make sure I had my paint colors and to let me know when and what time they could start. They showed up on time everyday, worked hard 8+ hour day, cleaned up, moved furniture back where it was. All to do it again the next day. (4 days total). Included me in every decision and/or suggestion and the work was done on time and looks fantaVery respectful and very professional! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Interior Painting 2000 sq ft

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for the opportunity. :-)

06/13/2018

Diana D.

We were very impressed with their work and availability to work within our schedule. We needed a fast turnaround and they were flexible and responsive. The job was Completed in a timely manner, they work fast and highly professional. We asked for additional work on painting our backyard porch and wall and they were accesible and gave us fair prices. Excellent job on painting our walls and ceilings (very detailed) they also touched up our baseboards and shelves from closets. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm glad you are happy with our job.

05/17/2018

vince L.

Great on time and done in five hours. Very impressed

Description of Work
18 ft ceiling 1000 sq ft

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for the opportunity.

05/14/2018

Chad M.

Top notch service all the way around. The price was unbeatable (we had 4 different quotes and they were by far the least expensive) and the quality of the work was fantastic. Patricia the office manager was very professional via email and prompt to follow up. Juan came in and spent a week painting around 1700 sq feet. Everything from his preparation, painting skills, and clean up were first class. I cannot say enough about this company. Highly recommend using them for your painting projects.

Description of Work
Upstairs painted

Category interior painters

I'm Glad to hear that from you, [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the opportunity.

05/14/2018

Tom A.

It was s fast and did a really nice job,he was very friendly.

Description of Work
He painted my house inside.

05/08/2018

Sylvia G.

I was amaze on how he work, he did a great.

Description of Work
He painted my house.

Category house painters

05/04/2018

Francisco A.

It went really nice. They did a wonderful job. I will recommend them to all of my friends. They were very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
They painted my kitchen.

05/03/2018

Alma Z.

It was great!

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home.

Category house painters