AAA Valley Rooter Service

10545 W San Miguel Ave

Glendale, AZ 85307

09/20/2021

Michelle W.

The owner John smalley did not hold our appt time. I am a disabled veteran female and my dad recommended this company. John made an appt time with me and conversation was recorded, but when I called to confirm the appt he vaguely remembered the conversation. And did not follow thru with the appt. He was very rude and condensending.

Description of Work
Toilet plugged

Category plumbing

11/12/2015

Nancy B.

John (the owner) is wonderful. He is polite, on time and can always fit us in on the day we call. He has advised us on what repair needs to be done to fix our septic problem (even though we will have to stop hiring him). I would highly recommend him without hesitation.

Description of Work
Unclog septic line.

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain cleaning

04/28/2014

Barbara B.

First, I had called another company and they told me to use AAA, as they thought it was another problem. John handled the first call and set up an appointment for the next morning . But then he called back as he had finished a job earlier than expected and asked if I wanted him to come that same day! So I had him come in the afternoon and he did a wonderful job! He didn't have to go on the roof to unclog the drain as was told to me by the other company (which he could have done if necessary) he pulled the toilet and found the problem and unclogged it. He then showed me that he was replacing the seal before putting the toilet back into place. And he also replaced the flex line to make sure that everything was and quot;new againand quot; (with my approval, of course).!!! Cleanup was immaculate. I recommend John highly as he could have charged me for overtime--but didn't and really went the extra mile to get the problem resolved. And at a fair price. Plus....he's a nice, honest person. Hard to find anymore.

Description of Work
Fixed Master Bathroom toilet that was plugged, causing the shower and tub along with the toilet to backup!!!!

11/19/2012

Kathy A.

He's not complicated to work with. He's kind. His prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
They come from time to time to root my septic lines.

Category septic tank

07/02/2012

Mary F.

AAA Valley Rooter Service staff are very soft about comming out, AAA Valley Rooter Service don't over charge.

Description of Work
Yes I've used AAA Valley Rooter's service about six months ago. I've used AAA Valley Rooter Service for several things like the kitchen and the laundry so we are kind of connected, and then they've also cleaned for us.

03/05/2012

Mary F.

He is always good and never over priced. He is also prompt.

Description of Work
I had a coin caught in my garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

03/12/2010

JULIE K.

I called John in the morning and explained my problem and also that I had an afternoon dental checkup to work around. He told me he'd call after he was finished with the job he was currently on and see what we could work out time-wise. He had time to get here and snake out the drain both inside the kitchen and up on the roof . He kept at it until that drain was running like a champ - probably about 20 mins worth of snaking in total, and I made it to my appointment on time. John is just a super nice guy, this is the 3rd or 4th time I have called him over the years, my plumber referred him to me. I have a 40 year old house and every few years, things start to slow down where the drains are concerned. John is very patient and conscientious. His elderly dad used to accompany him and help where he could, but now stays home with John's mom, whose health is poor. This helps explain what a sweetheart of a guy he is. I've also referred him to my neighbor recently. She needed her drain pipes to her clothes washer cleaned out and she was totally happy with the services John performed.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink drain has been getting slower and slower to drain. As I have guests coming to town next week, I decided it was time for the professional treatment as I refuse to use chemicals - which don't work anyhow.

09/03/2007

JULIE K.

John came out within 3 hours of my phone call and had the job done within 45 minutes. I have used AAA Valley Rooter Service since 2001. John is not only a very competent guy, but is honest, kind and very tidy.

Description of Work
Had a clogged shower drain and a slow draining kitchen sink. John cleaned out the gigantic hair ball clogging my shower drain and cleaned out just normal gunk lining the kitchen drain.

Donhauser Plumbing Inc

Donhauser Plumbing is a family owned and operated company, licensed (Registrar of Contractors), bonded and insured. Our business was established in 1983. We pride ourselves in doing quality work at a fair price. We are open Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. We do not accept credit cards and we request payment upon completion, cash or check only.

Elite Rooter

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available