Stradling's Cabinets & Remodeling

Founded 1935 • With Angi since June 2010

884 W Warner Rd Ste B5

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Since 1935, Stradlings has been providing the highest quality cabinetry & millwork for our customers. We have turned thousands of their dreams into reality. We are here to help you design and create your new: Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Laundry Room, Media Room, Home Theater, Wardrobes and Organized Closets. We work with: •Homeowners •Builders •Architects •Interior Designers •General Contractors Our objectives have never changed, we are committed to understanding our clients' desires and needs, provide superior designs, cabinetry, millwork, professional installation, outstanding customer service and return exceptional value for our client's investment....

04/10/2015

Margaret N.

Pros: Lonnie Stradling was very helpful and personable. His son was a little less personable, and forgot an appointment with me. (I understood how it could happen. But, at the time, I was not feeling well, had made a trip over to their showroom to pick out a counter top at a specific time, and neither he nor Lonnie were there. The extremely rude Interior Designer that was there barely spoke to me, then did not relay the message of which counter I wanted. I was not happy. But, Lonnie came over the next day and was very kind and allowed me to really vent. We picked out a counter and all was well.) Glenn Hunter (installer) was prompt, helpful, and did a very good job of installation of sink and cabinets. He was also patient with the added work of replacing some drywall due to black mold discovered when original cabinets were removed. One of the doors was badly damaged, and Glenn was somehow able to make it hold together so we would have a door to use until the replacement door arrives. That was over and above the call of duty. Cons: There were some communication problems. It was not a perfect experience, but, I was not on top of my game either. I was quite ill for about three weeks, as was my husband. That could have affected how I viewed a couple of situations. I would go through them again. I recognize that no one is 100% perfect. Lonnie's many years in the business is apparent. He is personable, helpful, and knowledgeable, and his ability to work with the client comes naturally at this point. His son is still green and has some fine tuning to accomplish before I could feel completely comfortable recommending working with him solely. That is to be expected, since he does not have the many years of experience his father has. I feel confident that over time, he will grow into the role. I am so torn about the grading. I am a "hard" grader, in that excellent means that everything went perfectly. I cannot say that. But, Giving a "B" doesn't seem altogether right either. If this were more of a sliding scale, the rate would be right under the A. I am opting out of sharing the survey, frankly because I would not want my personal experience, which was partially due to extenuating circumstances, to dissuade others to use them. They are a good company, I feel, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
ordered Cabinets and provided contractor to install sink and install cabinets.

02/07/2015

Isabel D.

We decided not to go with them because they were too expensive. Their estimate was way out of the ball park even though with the discount that Angie’s List provided, but as to professionalism and courtesy, they were very excellent. They were very personable and understanding of my budget and what I wanted to do with my kitchen. They asked me what I wanted. Shortly after I purchased the Big Deal, they got a hold for me. They never e-mailed me the estimate. After they e-mailed me the estimate, then we turned around and said that it was out of our price range and they could not come down. So, we decided not to enter further into an agreement. We would not use them because of the price.

Description of Work
We purchased a Big Deal for Stradlings Cabinets. We consulted with them and got an estimate. They were going to make brand new cabinets for our kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

I am sorry we were not able to do business together. Unfortunately the Big Deal was not meant to cover an entire kitchen purchase just lower the overall price. It was a pleasure working with you. Sorry we could not end up doing business.

01/06/2015

Ruben M.

Provider came to my home on Monday Dec, 22,2014. Did see the job site, and a week later sent my the estimate and I'd decide it was too much.

Category custom cabinets

Thanks for the review. Sorry we did not end up doing business together. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/29/2014

Shirley H.

We had issues with them as far as the backsplash was going in the cabinets were off. They weren't leveled all the way across. We had to have the owner who came out. The owner and my husband ended up trimming the cabinets on the bottom but it had to be taken off. I called them two weeks ago, he said that he would call me back to come out because we do have another issue with them but he hasn't called me back. They should make sure the designer comes out to their home rather than just doing it on a piece of paper and measurements. She had a better perspective of what's going on rather than even the owner did. The owner was the one who came out and measured.

Description of Work
I did use Stradlings Cabinets. They installed the cabinets. They also did the bathrooms too.

Category woodworking

03/05/2014

donald S.

Great results

Description of Work
Had to modify existing cabinents to put theatre room in. they did a great job at a low cost with wonderful ideas.

Category custom cabinets

Thanks [member name removed]. I hope your family enjoys your new theater room.

11/16/2013

Nicholas C.

We walked into Stradlings Cabinets with very specific plans and measurements and a definite idea of what we wanted. After 2 meetings and a couple hours of redrawing plans, we left a deposit for the job that was cleaner, more realistic, and within our budget. We subcontracted some of the additional services such as electrician and plumber and they integrated well with the Stradlings team. One of their great assets is their professional installers. They absolutely know what they are doing; they are meticulous and true professionals and always on time. Stradlings provided the granite installers and they did a superb job, too. We are thrilled with the finished job and the fact that it was done in a timely fashion. We could not have done better anywhere because we seriously looked and discussed the job with other cabinet makers and Stradlings was the best choice.

Description of Work
New kitchen and dining room cabinets, living room office area integrated into back side of kitchen island.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/12/2013

BRADLEY J.

I had a den for which I wanted good quality (i.e., not Ikea or Home Depot) custom cabinets. Stradling's has been around since the 1960s at least, so I felt good about using them. Their selection was great, and I couldn't ask for higher quality.

Description of Work
I purchased some high-quality cabinets for a home den.

07/02/2013

Cindy W.

They're extremely responsive and very professional. The woman we worked with was wonderful. She was very energetic and had a lot of ideas. She was very conscientious of our budget and I just enjoyed working with her. I actually wish it would have worked out but it came down to miscommunication. I talked to her afterwards and I already signed up with this other company but she said they could have done the same, but it's not the way it came across. The electrical, plumbing and drywall stuff should be subcontracted out whereas the other company has everything.

Description of Work
Stradlings Fine Cabinetry did some design work for me.

03/12/2011

MIKE A.

I gutted my kitchen and did a complete remodel. I did not hire a GC and hired all the trades myself. First to quote an old cliché, I have champagne taste on a beer budget. I stumbled upon Margo while shopping for cabinets on a weekend. I stopped into a local cabinetry shop (Stradlings) and the owned handed me off to Margo. Afterwards I realized I was a bit unconventional because I handed her a design with all the measurements of what I wanted and we went from there (I had been shopping for quite awhile and thought I knew what I wanted). Looking back I can see how I was single focused on detail and thought I knew what I wanted. Margo gently guided me toward the kitchen that I really wanted. With many revisions, lots of questions and lots of patience Margo was able to pinpoint my taste and gave me exactly what I wanted and needed. Yes that came with a champagne price. Next she moved me off the things I thought were important and helped me get the things that were really needed (BTW this brought the price way down). In the end I went a little over budget and could no longer afford the new kitchen door I wanted. I will upgrade the door later but will not need to upgrade the cabinet (nor would I). I have the kitchen I wanted and needed with a price I could afford. Bottom Line, I got a custom kitchen for a little more then a Home Depot kitchen. I’ve got a beautiful kitchen that needs no changes. I am grateful someone took the time to find out what I truly wanted and not just sell me what I asked for. I have a high end kitchen for a midrange price. I have a designer that will take the time to give me the most for money. No Regrets! Note to Margo: Thank You.

Description of Work
Install Kitchen Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Max Build, LLC

Max Build Construction is a general remodeling contractor that has served various clients in East Valley, Arizona. With a focus on residential remodels, additions, and insurance restorations, we have proudly worked on various projects over the years. We understand that people have different needs and preferences. This is why we make sure to listen to you attentively to ensure that your home is exactly how you envisioned it to be. Rest easy knowing that we have the skills to help you with all your remodeling needs. Backed by more than 25 years of experience in the industry, we do whatever is necessary to deliver excellent results. We handle each project with close attention to detail. Additionally, we make sure to provide you with personalized service to meet your specific expectations.

J.o

Cabinets installing ,doors base board. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Habitat Renovations

With over 20+ years of remodeling experience, please call today for any remodeling services. (480) 581-5303 Handyman Services Home maintenance and repair to all major systems in the home. Painting and drywall work to improve the interior visual appeal of the home. Repairs to electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. Home safety maintenance. Flooring repair, update and replacement. Energy efficient updates to windows, doors, and insulation.

Showroom, Design, Manufacture, Installation