Sos Exterminating - Phoenix

Founded 1937 • With Angi since July 2004

4.2

Protect your home from unwanted pests. Put our 70+ years experience to work for you. Termite control when you need it. We can protect your home inside and out. Eliminate the most common types of weeds from your landscape or open field....

Action Termite & Pest Control

Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angi

07/03/2017

The Pest Control bi-monthly was great, Good service and effective. Termite prevention was a big waste of money.The service tech refused to show up as scheduled, no show and no call or explaination three times. Customer service does not like to respond to complaints or issues.I canceled all service due to lack of respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control bi-monthly spraying, Termite revention.

06/24/2015

I've been with this company for approx 10 yrs and couldn't be happier with the service they have provided for us in Peoria and Prescott AZ. I recommend them all the time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

09/30/2013

We have had their monthly exterminating service for over 10 years, and always are completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chemically treated the outside perimeter of our house for general exterminating.

08/28/2013

I have a 5 year warranty for termite extermination from this provider on my entire home (no spot treatment). After only 3 years the termites are back in the same place and have eaten the wood floor again (which was replaced with new flooring after the last time). After I found the termites I called SOS to have them come look at the damage and treat the home again. At first they were very nice unti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did nothing and did not return calls once they knew I had repeat termite damage under warranty ... see the details below.

11/30/2012

The first visit on October 31 was not particularly thorough due to pavers under the window and the technician's unwillingness to remove them or drill through them. I had the pavers removed in that area and I worked directly with Mike at the office who got me a quick appointment for a deep treatment. The second technician was extremely thorough and knowledgable. Mike was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites in window seat were treated with a foam termiticide and tubes on the exterior were treated initially with a spray and on the second visit with a deep application. This was service under the warranty purchased by the builder.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential & commercial pest control, termite control, termite inspection, treatment, rodent control, bee & bird control, weed control

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available