Scorpion Specialists LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2005

P.O Box 497

Gilbert, AZ 85297

3 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF THE HOME. General Pest Control....

09/10/2021

Tony R.

Robert did a great job explaining the process and showing me everything he did. He made recommendations based on what I truly needed. I definitely felt like he took care of us!

Description of Work
Home sealing and pest control spray

Category pest control

Thank you very much for review. Also for letting our company keep your family safe.

12/16/2020

Ashley T.

Chris is wonderful! He is extremely professional, he got rid of my scorpions and I have not seen any in months. My mind is finally at ease.

Description of Work
Scorpion Sealing

Category pest control

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for letting our company keep your family safe.

01/30/2020

Bernadette F.

Great! No more scorpions in the house.

Description of Work
Scorpion removal

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you and your family safe from scorpions and other pests.

09/26/2019

Lance G.

Great technician! Great price! No contract! Will definitely recommend and use in the future

Description of Work
Scorpion Spray

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you pest free.

09/05/2019

Jennifer T.

Scorpion specialists are the only pest company I will ever trust to take care of my pest control. They are extremely knowledgeable professional and reliable. I highly recommend scorpion specialists!

Description of Work
Month pest prevention

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you and your family safe and free from scorpions.

08/28/2019

Megan E.

Amazing!!!! scorpions specialists are amazing and we will never use anyone else!!

Description of Work
Bug spraying!

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep your family safe and scorpions.

08/23/2019

Roy H.

Payton with Scorpion Specialists did a very thorough job spraying the interior and exterior of my house. He also sprayed and used a powder around my front and back yard. I was surprised to see so many dead scorpions outside after the service. Very reasonable price and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Scorpion/Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep your family safe.

08/21/2019

Barry F.

Worked very hard took a lot of time was very good at their job

Description of Work
Sealed house for scorpions

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review and for letting our company keep your family safe.

08/18/2019

Elisha A.

I waited to wrote my review because I wanted to be SURE that everything was good. Well, it is! We bought our house last year and it was infested with scorpions. I am native to Phoenix but have not had a problem like this before. I got stung, they were everywhere! One night we went out to dinner and came home. Before we turned the lights on we went around the first floor with a black light. We found babies everywhere just hanging out on the tile. I am surprised that I was the only unfortunate one in our family that got stung. Keep in mind at this point we had 2 different pest control companies coming at the same time, to no avail. Once the weather cooled off I knew we had to do something. I started researching having our home sealed. Our home is quite large so it was going to be an investment. Scorpion Specialists was not the cheapest but they were far from the most expensive and they seemed to be the most thorough. The owner was straight forward and confident he could handle our problem. He sent 2 guys out a couple weeks after I called. They were at our house for 2 full days sealing it up. Not only did they seal it, but they taught me what I needed to do. They didnt hide any secret sealing techniques. I appreciated that because a few days after they left I found a few small areas that were passed over (my house is big so I expected to find a few areas) and I was able to take care of those areas myself. They said they would come back if I found any areas that were missed but I didn't need them to because they were quick fixes. Also, the knowledge I gained was priceless. Fast forward this summer- not one scorpion in our house! Our glue traps have been empty for MONTHS. In the garage we used to replace them weekly. I am shocked at the difference. They come monthly to spray as well. This is the best money we have ever spent! I will never use anyone else ever again.

Description of Work
Scorpion Sealing pest control

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your review. And for letting our company keep your family safe.

08/17/2019

Jen M.

Chris and his team have been my go to pest control company for over 10 years. I use them personally and refer them out to my real estate clients every chance I get. They are very professional and I have never had any issues with any of my residences b/c they do such an awesome job. I would highly recommend Scorpion Specialists, LLC to protect your home inside and out from pest.

Description of Work
Scorpion sealing and pest control

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Green Machine Pest Control

HERE'S THE DEAL! Start a General Pest Service Plan with us & your first service is FREE! We're a small business and we're "killin it" in pest control. That's because we know we are selling more than just pest control. This is peace of mind. And that's what we deliver. Trust us with your business. We will work hard for you and show you how our knowledge and professionalism gets the job done. We found there were too many pest control companies that were telling people you can't kill scorpions. Well you can. And we do. That's how we got started. Killing scorpions. Then one by one we have added services that we are dang good at. Termites. Rats, mice, and gophers. Roaches. Bedbugs. Sealing up homes to keep critters out. Regular pest control services. Mosquitos. Pest proof insulation. And more! Give us a call and let our office staff WOW you with professionalism and our ability to get onsite to inspect or treat your home quickly. Lets make your home a pest-free zone!

Offers by Green Machine Pest Control on Angi
    Bus LIC 9178
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Home Sealing for Scorpions and General pest control.

n/a