Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2019

We are a general contractor with licensure for residential and commercial application. On staff plumbing division with licensure in the same (comm/res). We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels, home additions, updates/aesthetic regeneration, Arizona rooms, flooring, cabinetry and carpentry. Ground up builds and custom home builds per plans. Drafting available. We also offer 24/7/365 Fire, flood, storm, other natural disaster remediation. Mold, asbestos abatement. Post-remediation construction put back. Locally and family owned and operated....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

drywall (6)plumbers (4)home remodeling (2)patio enclosures (1)cabinet refacing (1)hardwood floors (1)flooring (1)countertop installation (1)bathtub refinishing (1)cabinet makers (2)drain cleaning (1)stucco (1)

04/07/2022

Iris N.

Within 24 hours after contacting Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC, I received a call to schedule an evaluation of the project to be done. After the consultation we received a quote on the same day. Work was scheduled to begin with 2 weeks. We truly appreciate the fast response and work completed. We highly recommend Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC for any projects that need to be done fast, and right.

Description of Work
The cover of our backyard patio was in dire need of repair.

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

04/15/2021

James C.

Dave and his crew were always on time, on budget, completely professional and attended to even the smallest details. After the remodeled our shower enclosure (bathtub to beautiful shower enclosure) we didn't hesitate to bring them back for our kitchen remodel. We have more work to do eventually and Dave and Rapid Restoration will definitely be who we use.

Description of Work
Shower remodel and kitchen remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for such an awesome review! We enjoyed serving you and look forward to assisting you in any future projects you may have.

01/25/2020

George S.

The job was completed as promised and the workmanship was excellent. We are extremely happy with the project and would recommend Rapid Restoration & Construction to anyone!

Description of Work
I had an 11'x21' shed constructed that had to replicate the architecture of my house (HOA Requirement).

Category drywall, garage builders, architect, stucco

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

Review for Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC - 75 W Baseline Rd, Gilbert, AZ - 38350120

01/16/2020

Chris D.

FANTASTIC, Dave and his team were able to rescue my bathroom remodel. I had another contractor start the job and they were not professional. Dave was referred to me and his company was prompt professional, CLEAN, and kept me well informed. The quality of his work is AMAZING. I will definitely use Rapid Restoration on my next home improvement for everything. THANKS SO MUCH

Description of Work
Dave and his team rescued my bathroom

Category drywall, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

11/04/2019

Mary M.

Awesome, I’m waiting for it to rain to test it out!

Description of Work
Wood rot/water drainage

Category drywall

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

05/09/2019

Carmen M.

It's amazing. they gave their 100%phenomenal. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a cabinet.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to be of service to you! We wouldn’t be where we are today without stellar clients like you! Thank you for everything. We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/08/2019

Alicia M.

A few months ago I decided to do a major remodel to my house including everything from complete new flooring throughout (both tile and carpet), all new interior paint through whole house, refacing of kitchen cabinets, removal and adding of new kitchen backsplash, changeout of all the faucets and door handles, plumbing repair in a bathroom, garage drywall repair, new stair banisters, and various other smaller items. Knowing this would not only be a large cost, I knew it would also be complex as I not only would be living on the house with my two kids and two dogs during the project time but also work from home 100% of the time which can create some complexities for both me and the workers. After getting multiple quotes from. Various contractors I went with Rapid restoration because they stood out not only by way of professionalism in the process, but in competitive pricing and flexibility. I appreciated that all employees were their own employees as opposed to others that subcontracted each project out one at a time making for a much longer total project time. (My whole project was done in 4 weeks where other company led quotes me between 2-3 months as they couldn’t have overlapping contractors in the house at any given time) So the selection process was very easy but what was more impressive was how it actually played out as Dave (owner), Justin (the main site manager at the house daily) and everyone else that came in the house through the duration of the project were all incredibly professional, friendly, flexible, and delivered quality work. Multiple times throughout I would change things up or swap out things I originally decided for something else and with no issue they worked with me. When I needed to get a few rooms in working order right away due to work and my kids they were flexible and able to go out of a normal project flow and tackle the specific areas completely then get back to the rest of the house. When I had to take a business was trip they swapped around what they would work on to maximize what would be done before, during, and after I returned. I know doing work on a house where the homeowner is there 24/7 must be equally stressful to trying to love and work in a house under demolition but everyone I encountered was so great and professional, always prompt at assisting and answering questions as needed. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone for any project, big or small! It was a great experience with wonderful people to work with and a beautiful result!

Description of Work
Complete remodel (multiple projects)

Category drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, cabinet refacing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Wow what wonderful, kind words! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us! It was our pleasure to help you achieve your remodel goals and we hope to be your first call in the future! Thank you again!!

05/08/2019

Jackie W.

Very good! They were very much on time and professional. They also cleaned up after themselves and always answers my questions. If the customers feel unsure, they will explain it what and why. Simon is very good. It looks like they are going to finish ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
They are remodeling a master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the positive feedback! It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to be your first call for any future needs you may have! Thank you again!!

05/07/2019

John G.

He did a great job and I would definitely use them for other jobs

Description of Work
Remodeling the whole hotel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate you and the opportunity to serve you! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future! 😊

05/06/2019

Kevin S.

Fantastic. They never done anything wrong.

Description of Work
Plumbing, new flooring, drywall,and Reroute of the shower.

Category drywall, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

Thank you for the positive words and feedback! It’s our pleasure to serve you! We value your business and look forward to helping meet your needs and exceed your expectations in the future!! 😊

Contact

Phone

75 W Baseline Rd Suite 5

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Website

Give us a call and ask! We probably do it.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal