Pennington Locksmith Company

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2004

Pennington Locksmith Company is a Family Owned Locksmith Company in Gilbert Arizona. We Strive to give the customer the best service at a fair price. We value each and every customer we do work for, and our goal is that you are 100 % satisfied, and would want to hire us again for any future Locksmith needs. Come visit us at our lockshop, for keys made, locks rekeyed, save a service call.Thank You Clinton Pennington...

Angie's List Discount: 10% off of total invoice. Must mention discount when calling. Not valid with any other offers. Valid anytime.

The ONLY AZ ROC-LICENSED locksmith on Angie's List. $20 OFF any on-site service of $125 or more (must mention at time of booking). Veteran Owned. Super Service Awards 2010-2018. Best Phoenix Contractor. BBB Ethics Award. Three Locations (Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix). ACME Locksmith maintains an A+ BBB rating. ACME Locksmith has been featured on several local news programs discussing home security tips, safes, and ways consumers can protect themselves from fraudulent locksmith activity. We sell, service, and install safes.

ANGIE'S SPECIALS: $99 HOME REKEY, FREE VIDEO DOORBELL CAMERA with new Wireless Alarm Install on a 36/mon term, Commercial Access Control, Alarm Monitoring. Our $99 Rekey Service includes up to 6 keyholes and 4 new keys. ARCO serves the entire Phoenix metro area.

07/18/2018

They were very friendly and knowledgeable. Although they had not done my specific type of key before he quickly researched and correctly programmed the key. They also re-keyed my locks in just a few minutes while I waited. Was very helpful when I called suggesting I bring in the locks from my house I needed to be re-keyed to save a service call charge and to get it done faster. It worked out perfe...

Description of Work
Car fog programmed, house locks re-keyed.

07/02/2018

These keys are difficult because of the electronic chip, but Pennington knew exactly what was needed and carefully explained every possible outcome. The keys they made for us are perfect.

Description of Work
Ignition key replacement for a Scion automobile

03/10/2017

They were able to come out the same afternoon that I called. Arrived on time. Cleaned up after themselves. Very polite and professional. A bit on the expensive side.

Description of Work
Deadbolt and lock put on a door.

08/19/2016

Mike did an awesome job. He got me in asap. Everything went well even though it was more complex than he estimated. He was pleasant, competent, and got my second remote working! Well done.

Description of Work
Programming new remote for cadillac escalade

01/14/2016

Went great ! good company will use them again

Description of Work
Changed the locks

Category locksmith

Locks Rekeyed, Locks Repaired, Locks Replaced, Lost Keys for Automobile, Transponder Keys Made, Master Key Systems, Keys Copied, New Lock installation, Vehicle Lock Out Service

High Security Keys Made