Pennington Locksmith Company

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2004

235 E Warner Rd Number 103

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Pennington Locksmith Company is a Family Owned Locksmith Company in Gilbert Arizona. We Strive to give the customer the best service at a fair price. We value each and every customer we do work for, and our goal is that you are 100 % satisfied, and would want to hire us again for any future Locksmith needs. Come visit us at our lockshop, for keys made, locks rekeyed, save a service call.Thank You Clinton Pennington...

07/18/2018

Bill P.

They were very friendly and knowledgeable. Although they had not done my specific type of key before he quickly researched and correctly programmed the key. They also re-keyed my locks in just a few minutes while I waited. Was very helpful when I called suggesting I bring in the locks from my house I needed to be re-keyed to save a service call charge and to get it done faster. It worked out perfectly and saved me money. Thanks!

Description of Work
Car fog programmed, house locks re-keyed.

07/02/2018

Warren L.

These keys are difficult because of the electronic chip, but Pennington knew exactly what was needed and carefully explained every possible outcome. The keys they made for us are perfect.

Description of Work
Ignition key replacement for a Scion automobile

03/10/2017

suzanne W.

They were able to come out the same afternoon that I called. Arrived on time. Cleaned up after themselves. Very polite and professional. A bit on the expensive side.

Description of Work
Deadbolt and lock put on a door.

08/19/2016

donald S.

Mike did an awesome job. He got me in asap. Everything went well even though it was more complex than he estimated. He was pleasant, competent, and got my second remote working! Well done.

Description of Work
Programming new remote for cadillac escalade

01/14/2016

Tom L.

Went great ! good company will use them again

Description of Work
Changed the locks

04/14/2015

Thomas S.

Pennington Locksmith (Mike) was able to use the twisted, worn remains of the key to make another one - which worked perfectly. I immediately returned after verifying that it had worked, and had a spare made - plus another spare for my other car, which was also lacking an extra key. Since my car is 37 years old and somewhat rare, I was concerned I would get "gouged". Did not happen. Pennington had the correct blank in stock, and made it for the standard cost of a key - which was less than the cost of buying a BLANK online, I might add. Total of three keys made, for about $12, and they all work perfectly. Mike and his wife were very friendly and we talked for about ten minutes. I'll go there over a chain store for keys from now on. These are the businesses we want (and need) in our community.

Description of Work
I had a key which had broken off in a lock - and no spare. Pennington Locksmith fixed the problem.

07/08/2014

Susan H.

They were great. The owner and his assistant were very nice. They were very effective and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a top notch service.

Description of Work
I lost my car keys and they came to my house and made me 2 keys for my car.

03/06/2014

Adela F.

Quick response and courteous service with knowledge of its trade.

Description of Work
Help me obtain a lost key and safe combination.

01/13/2014

DONALD G.

Car needs a special transponder key in order to start car. He had in stock and programmed it at his business site with no problems.

Description of Work
I used Pennington Locksmith Company to supply a replacement key for my 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser.

01/10/2014

WENDI K.

Extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Would highly recommend

ARCO Lock & Security

ANGIE'S SPECIALS: $99 HOME REKEY, FREE VIDEO DOORBELL CAMERA with new Wireless Alarm Install on a 36/mon term, Commercial Access Control, Alarm Monitoring. Our $99 Rekey Service includes up to 6 keyholes and 4 new keys. ARCO serves the entire Phoenix metro area.

Offers by ARCO Lock & Security on Angi
    United Lock Service, LLC

Angie's List Discount: 10% off of total invoice. Must mention discount when calling. Not valid with any other offers. Valid anytime.

Offers by United Lock Service, LLC on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa

Locks Rekeyed, Locks Repaired, Locks Replaced, Lost Keys for Automobile, Transponder Keys Made, Master Key Systems, Keys Copied, New Lock installation, Vehicle Lock Out Service

High Security Keys Made