Jovos Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

2143 E Page Ave

Gilbert, AZ 85234

I would like to take a moment to introduce Jovos Inc. We are a General Contracting company licensed in both residential and commercial contractor services and have been serving the valley since 2000. I have completed projects featured in Phoenix Home and Gardens as well as a beautiful tenant improvement in Scottsdale’s Fashion Square, the CosMediaSpa. In addition to building and renovated medical offices, Jovos Inc. also provides competitive bids to local valley schools and state government contracting opportunities. We specialize in trades such as: metal stud framing, wood framing, plumbing, electrical, hvac, drywall, painting, flooring, carpentry and masonry. At Jovos, Inc. I make it my personal goal to provide the best services available to exceed the desired expectations of my clients. My personal drive combined with incredible subcontractors and our commitment to excellence is what makes Jovos Inc. stand out amongst our competitors. Please feel free to contact me directly by cell phone at (480)-861-7898 or E-mail Bid Instructions to Jovos@cox.net. Thank you for your time and consideration of my company for completing current or future projects requiring competitive bids. I look forward to working together and providing you with professionalism and quality workmanship. Sincerely, John Vosika General Contractor ROC 201837....

09/11/2014

Catherine J.

Horrible - he never finished the job -- he was unprofessional, insubordinate and had poor subcontractors - his accounting was so bad - he literally made up numbers. I would NEVER let him in my home again - he was a terrible inexperienced contractor with a really bad attitude. Nothing he installed works, there is no warranty on any products installed because the contractor never paid his subs - things were installed wrong -- cheaper products were substituted for what was originally ordered. He is an unresponsive -- unprofessional contractor. Stay away from this company! On the new addition of a theater room, he didn't even install an exterior door!!!

Description of Work
Whole home remodel- new windows and doors, new flooring, new plumbing, lighting, stucco, roof and paint.

Category home builders

06/20/2014

Lana W.

John and his crew are very punctual and professional. They get the job done right the first time and he stays on schedule. My house is literally torn up from the construction but every day after I get home from work, it's all cleaned up. I am so happy that I hired John. John got all his crew lined up for plumbing, roofing, HVAC and his crew are all punctual and professional. One thing I had to get for my house is sprinklers installation. That's the messiest thing you could imagine but John and his crew came in and did not make a mess. They had organized all the dry wall cutting to make it noninvasive and made it NOT messy. The shopvacs and plastics encased and trapped all the dust. I appreciate it so much.

Description of Work
John helped me reframed my addition to my house. And finished my guest house addition. I had hired another builder prior and he took my money upfront and delayed the project for 4 months and failed inspections 2 times. So I let the old builder go and hired John Vosika Inc. . John and his crew finished reframing my roof and addition in 2 weeks and passed the inspection! He got the framing corrected from what was done wrong by the old builder and John did not charge much. This is after having 3 other bids.

Category home builders

10/28/2013

lynn B.

Most everything that Jovos repaired or built was inferior or didn't work. They put in and substituted cheap carpet, we found out later, the stairs were a mess and the carpet not up to the wall in some places. The faucet is coming apart, all 5 ceiling exhaust fans did not work, two were broke when installed. Took two days for them to install, they work just the same as the old ones that were replaced, not taking out steam. The bottom line...John Vosika is a terrible person to work with. I had to have him and his workers come back and back to reinstall the fans, the carpet, and a chain link pool fence that wasn't put in properly, it was loose, the gate hit the cement, etc. The vinyl flooring is beautiful and was put in, thank God, by professional people. He put the carpet in with friends. John even broke the tile around my fireplace, instead of replacing, he glued it. He put on one coat of paint on the trim of my home, it almost looks thesame as before he started.. The front door still has light coming thru, though he says he fixed and insulated around the door. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the heartache..stay clear.

Description of Work
Jovos (John Vosika and Son) were contracted to put in a chain link fence, carpet, vinyl flooring, ceiling fans, fix and insulate door, install water pressure valve, paint trim around house, install faucet on kitchen sink and install garbage disposal.

Category fencing, plumbing, ceiling fans, house painters, doors

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Castle black masonry

Castle black masonry is a family of experienced masons. We are a owner operator company, with 45+ years of knowledge in the trade. We provided many different types of work. for example: .All types of block laying .Concrete footings .Concrete pads . Stone/Brick veneer .Radius/Retaining walls. . Anything with concrete or masonry We take pride in our work and stay true to our word. our experience speaks for its self. we hope we are able to help in your next project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential remodeling, construction, stucco & drywall repairs, commercial tenant improvements, interior & exterior painting, flooring, plumbing, electrical, roofing, patios & windows.