We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Gold Star Plumbing & Drain

Founded 2019 •

1528 W SAN PEDRO ST

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Gold Star Plumbing & Drain is locally operated and family owned with a commitment to providing a customer first approach to our professional home services. Because we believe in developing long lasting relationships, we begin with the most qualified technicians for the job and ensure that when you call us for your plumbing services in the greater Phoenix area, we send you a perfect match. I have been in the plumbing business for over 15 years and combined our team has 25 years in service plumbing....

02/22/2021

Damon T.

Gold Star was running a special for $49 to flush a hot water tank. They communicated with me efficiently, showed up on time, did not try to upsell me on another service. Very professional. I would use Gold Star again and recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
A tankless hot water heater flush -- $49 special

Category water heater repair,water softeners

01/30/2021

Courtney B.

Mike was awesome and was able to track to house so was ready! Completed in a timely manor and would recommend Gold Start to anyone! Mike (owner) and Mike (service) were both very professional and friendly! Best plumbing company in the valley!

Description of Work
A shutoff (1/4 valve) was leaking & New Faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, We are very happy we were able to help out and are here for any future plumbing concerns that arise.

01/13/2021

Mary M.

My water osmosis system was checked an it was fine.

Description of Work
reverse osmosis

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review, And so happy we could help out.

12/21/2020

V.E. G.

The tech did some testing and what was causing the problem.

Description of Work
Found source of problem

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it means the world to us.

11/06/2020

Harold G.

Great, same day Service

Description of Work
Water FiltrationWater Filter and Softening

Category water softeners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure servicing you and so happy we could help out.

11/02/2020

Reggie O.

excellent service. Very conscientious people. Great value for the dollar. I'd hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
N/A

Category water heater repair

So glad to hear we could help out [Member Name Removed], We are here for any of your plumbing needs.

10/16/2020

Audrey R.

Gold Star Plumbing was amazing!!! Their staff are all very professional and courteous!!! They were all genuinely concerned with our needs and were very supportive! They are a family oriented company and we will definitely be using them again and will recommend them to anyone with plumbing needs!!! Thank you Gold Star for all your help and service!!!

Description of Work
Replace broken water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure.

09/08/2020

Jennifer D.

Everything was handled very professionally.

Description of Work
Faucets and shower heads x2

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review it means the world to us. We are here if you every need any plumbing help in the future

08/30/2020

Dawn S.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink water supply pipe burst. Flooding, Got Star Plumbing diagnosed the problem for me. As a widow I am grateful. They are EXEMPLARY’

07/24/2020

Howard S.

Everything went smoothly!!!!!

Description of Work
I had a leaky outdoor faucet. The repairman replaced it quickly and then demonstrated how it worked now.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review, Glad we could help out.

05/13/2020

Richard R.

They arrived on time and were friendly. I explained the problem in the house and they went to work in the back yard with a diagnosis and a fix. They cleared the roots about 75 feet out from my house and suggested having about 10 feet of sewer line replaced in future to stop the problem from coming back. Since this is a recurring plumbing problem, I am going to have to have that section replaced in next few months and I will consider using this company based on their skills and customer service.

Description of Work
Cleared main line drain of roots in one area.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for valuing our values, We are here when you need any other plumbing help.

05/05/2020

vonda A.

Fantastic! Finally, I've found a company with exceptional service and great prices! I was really hesitant to call another plumbing company after the first one really made a mess of things. Mike answered my call, scheduled me right away and was very pleasant to deal with. My technicians Richard and Austin were fantastic! A very thorough estimate was done, and no "after the fact" costs. I have several more plumbing projects in the future, and I won't call anyone else! If you want to be treated right and get a more than fair price definitely call Gold Star!! I give them 5 Gold Stars!!!

Description of Work
kitchen plumbing repair to faucet and refrigeration waterline connections, dishwasher hookup and install. Plus I had them look at a few other plumbing issues that I will have done later.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] we are a perfect match, Thank you for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing.

04/08/2020

Anthony R.

Excellent conversation with Mike (the Business Owner) about getting a quote. He explained the total cost, which included a yearly service/inspection his company would provide. Jared (the technician) was professional, friendly and respectful. The installation of the gas water heater was completed in a timely manner and looks “professionally installed.”

Description of Work
Installation of a new gas hot water heater for my residence.

Category water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing Gold Star to help out with your new water heater. Welcome to the Gold Star family

02/22/2020

Donna M.

Perfect. Highly Recommend. There work was spot on. the Gold Star Team is professional, punctual, and did top notch work. My bathroom remodel is awesome. Priced extremely fair for work done. Plumbers are highly knowledgeable, answered all questions, and left the work area completely clean after job was complete.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing, I love the way your new bathroom turned out.

02/19/2020

Amanda S.

We had a toilet leaking and clogged drains. Found out it was more than what we thought. Jared, the technician, was very helpful and understanding. He helped with our problem as best as he could. Gold Star is a great plumbing service. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Clogged drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing, We are here to help with any future plumbing needs that come up.

02/16/2020

Lisa S.

Mike and Jared with Gold Star Plumbing and Drain have helped us assist many of our clients. They are prompt, professional and trustworthy. You are told upfront what the issue is and what it's going to cost and that's what you pay. This is a Gold Star Standard type of company! Thank you guys for all your hard work and peace of mind we are only paying for what really needs to be fixed.

Description of Work
Plumbing Issue

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review it means the world to us.

02/14/2020

Lisa B.

Went great! They came out the very next day, gave me a quote and and completed the work in a timely, professional manner. I'd highly recommend Gold Star! Great process from start to finish!!

Description of Work
Needed my bathtub/shower drain replaced, the spout replaced and the cleanout replaced. Also needed to recaulk everything, and to make sure there were no leaks.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review, I am so happy you recolonized our Gold stand of service. We are here for any of your future plumbing needs.

01/16/2020

Lucy S.

Quality work through out. Very professional

Description of Work
Sink installed. Update outside faucet

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you Lucky for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review it means the world to us to hear you received the Gold Star experience. Thank you for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing & Drain

01/16/2020

Michelle F.

I had a emergency at around 8pm, my faucet coming out from the side of the house was accidentally swiped away by my boyfriend's truck as he was backing it up, we had to turn off the water and we're without water. Goldstar immediately came out within the hour and replaced the faucet, plumber was easy to deal with and pleasant even though he had to come out later in the evening. I was so impressed with him and the cost even as a emergency at night. I will definitely use them again and refer to my friends and family

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time and leaving us a review, We are a 24/7 company cause you never know when plumbing problems arise and so happy we were able to get your comfort back and handle your plumbing issues. Thank you for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing & Drain and welcome to the Gold Star membership family.

01/15/2020

Therese M.

Thank you Gold Star Plumbing for your truly effortless and hassle free service! Plumbing issues are so stressful in itself but gold star plumbing and their crew were truly incredible. From the office to the plumbers, this experience was not one i’ve had before from a service company. Your employees are respectful, knowledgeable, and talented! I’m glad I gave Gold Star a call. Thank you again!

Description of Work
cleared main drain line

Category drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] For taking the time to leave us a review not all heroes wear capes and so happy to hear you were able to receive the gold Star experience and we are hear for you if any other plumbing concerns come up.

01/15/2020

Angelique M.

From start to finish my experience with Goldstar Plumbing was awesome! They were able to get me an appt immediately. The guy that came out was professional, clean and so informative. He took the time to explain exactly what he did and answered all my questions. I would recommend gold star to my friends and family and will most definitely be using them again!!! A++++ service!

Description of Work
new kitchen faucet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review. We strive to make sure you receive the Gold Star experience and offer you options and let you choose what is best for you. Thanks for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing & Drain

01/14/2020

Janelle S.

Great and experienced staff!

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Category water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review. We spend 100s of hours yearly on training to make sure you get the Gold Star Experience. Hope you enjoy your new water heater thank you for trusting in Gold Star.

Elanor M.

They were very professional, on time courteous and I was very impressed.

Description of Work
They put in a hot water heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much, The gold star standard of service is the only way.

Eric D.

It went great! They were on time, professional, clean work and good price.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for allowing Gold Star Plumbing & Drain to service you. Hope you enjoy your new tankless water heater [Member Information Removed] all that endless hot water

Taylor P.

It was great! They were super efficient, super professional and it went really well. They were also very personable, prompt and provided a great overall experience.

Description of Work
They put in a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing & Drain, We take allot of pride in making sure you had the gold star experience.

Plumbing Masters LLC

Plumbing Masters is a locally owned Plumbing company with 24/7 Emergency Service. From regular maintenance issues to emergency plumbing repairs, you can count on the Plumbing Masters to provide you with fast, affordable, and honest service. TECHNICIANS YOU CAN TRUST When you hire Plumbing Masters for any plumber repair – no matter how big or how small – you can be confident that we’ll do the job right the first time. Our licensed and trained technicians take pride in the work they perform for each and every customer. They work in a timely, efficient manner while still attending to even the smallest details, so that each job when completed, meets our highest standards of excellence. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the expertise of our technicians and the care that they put into each job SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD PRICING We uphold a policy of being upfront and honest with all of our customers. We extend that policy into every aspect of our business – including our pricing. We don’t want you to be caught off guard by unexpected fees or charges, so we’re upfront about everything from the moment we sit down to talk with you. Each home plumber with our company will outline the work needed to complete your project along with the cost of each action. It’s a simple, straightforward process. If a needed repair seems financially out-of-scope, we can work with you to set up affordable financing options. WE RESPECT YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS When you invite a plumber, electrician, or any other service professional into your home or business, you expect that person to treat your property with respect. Unfortunately, not all service professionals take the time and effort to clean up after completing their job. When you work with our company, you don’t have to worry about having a mess around your home or business. Our plumbing experts make sure to leave the area where they worked in good condition, so you don’t have a mess to clean up after they leave.

Offers by Plumbing Masters LLC on Angi
    Custom Plumbing of Arizona

Custom Plumbing of Arizona better known as the Drain Whisperers, the home of the 69.00 drain. No trip charge, No extra charges for nights and weekends Apples to apples price guarantee. If you’re looking for a Plumbing company that isn't looking to make you laugh at their commercials then make you cry when you get the bill, Call 602-Too-Cool. That’s 602-866-2665

Offers by Custom Plumbing of Arizona on Angi
    Arid Valley Plumbing LLC

Full Service Plumbing Valleywide 602-999-4741 Free in home estimate Residential and Commercial Over 2 decades of experience Family Owned and Operated No plumbing problem we can't solve, drain clearing, drain cleaning, drain repair, trenchless drain replacement and repair, camera inspection, water heater replacement, tankless water heater install and service, pipe repair, slab leak repair, toilet repair and installs, garbage disposal replacement, RO system install and repair, water softner install and repair, and whole home filtration system. All work performed is warrantied. Our goal is to make every first time customer a lifetime customer

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors
    01/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Gold Star Plumbing & Drain is a full service plumbing company. No service is to small or large