Gold Star Plumbing & Drain

Arizona: Contractors
01/31/2022

1528 W SAN PEDRO ST

Gilbert, AZ 85233

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Gold Star Plumbing & Drain is locally operated and family owned with a commitment to providing a customer first approach to our professional home services. Because we believe in developing long lasting relationships, we begin with the most qualified technicians for the job and ensure that when you call us for your plumbing services in the greater Phoenix area, we send you a perfect match. I have been in the plumbing business for over 15 years and combined our team has 25 years in service plumbing....

plumbers (18)water heaters (9)drain cleaning (6)water softeners (4)

02/22/2021

Gold Star was running a special for $49 to flush a hot water tank. They communicated with me efficiently, showed up on time, did not try to upsell me on another service. Very professional. I would use Gold Star again and recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
A tankless hot water heater flush -- $49 special

Category water heater repair,water softeners

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/30/2021

Mike was awesome and was able to track to house so was ready! Completed in a timely manor and would recommend Gold Start to anyone! Mike (owner) and Mike (service) were both very professional and friendly! Best plumbing company in the valley!

Description of Work
A shutoff (1/4 valve) was leaking & New Faucet

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, We are very happy we were able to help out and are here for any future plumbing concerns that arise.

01/13/2021

My water osmosis system was checked an it was fine.

Description of Work
reverse osmosis

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review, And so happy we could help out.

12/21/2020

The tech did some testing and what was causing the problem.

Description of Work
Found source of problem

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it means the world to us.

11/02/2020

excellent service. Very conscientious people. Great value for the dollar. I'd hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
N/A

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

So glad to hear we could help out [Member Name Removed], We are here for any of your plumbing needs.

10/16/2020

Gold Star Plumbing was amazing!!! Their staff are all very professional and courteous!!! They were all genuinely concerned with our needs and were very supportive! They are a family oriented company and we will definitely be using them again and will recommend them to anyone with plumbing needs!!! Thank you Gold Star for all your help and service!!!

Description of Work
Replace broken water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure.

09/08/2020

Everything was handled very professionally.

Description of Work
Faucets and shower heads x2

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review it means the world to us. We are here if you every need any plumbing help in the future

05/13/2020

They arrived on time and were friendly. I explained the problem in the house and they went to work in the back yard with a diagnosis and a fix. They cleared the roots about 75 feet out from my house and suggested having about 10 feet of sewer line replaced in future to stop the problem from coming back. Since this is a recurring plumbing problem, I am going to have to have that section replaced in...

Description of Work
Cleared main line drain of roots in one area.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you for valuing our values, We are here when you need any other plumbing help.

05/05/2020

Fantastic! Finally, I've found a company with exceptional service and great prices! I was really hesitant to call another plumbing company after the first one really made a mess of things. Mike answered my call, scheduled me right away and was very pleasant to deal with. My technicians Richard and Austin were fantastic! A very thorough estimate was done, and no "after the fact" costs. I have sever...

Description of Work
kitchen plumbing repair to faucet and refrigeration waterline connections, dishwasher hookup and install. Plus I had them look at a few other plumbing issues that I will have done later.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

[Member Name Removed] we are a perfect match, Thank you for trusting in Gold Star Plumbing.

04/08/2020

Excellent conversation with Mike (the Business Owner) about getting a quote. He explained the total cost, which included a yearly service/inspection his company would provide. Jared (the technician) was professional, friendly and respectful. The installation of the gas water heater was completed in a timely manner and looks “professionally installed.”

Description of Work
Installation of a new gas hot water heater for my residence.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing Gold Star to help out with your new water heater. Welcome to the Gold Star family

Gold Star Plumbing & Drain is a full service plumbing company. No service is to small or large

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing