Gilbert's Painting, LLC.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2011

14143 E. Williams Field Road

Gilbert, AZ 85295

With a proven record of excellence, you can count on Gilbert’s Painting for top quality interior and exterior painting services. With more than 19 years experience, owner Travis Gilbert, is a true craftsman, dedicated to delivering the results you want, the service you need and the quality you deserve. Family owned and operated, Gilbert’s Painting offers experience, expertise, free estimates, and extensive warranties delivered with an excellent customer experience. We’re focused and dedicated to delivering the results you expect and the services you need, at a price you can afford....

03/25/2018

JUDY H.

The team prepped and painted the interior of my home and garage. Some drywall work was also performed. They surprised me by painting the picture hooks to match the wall color, and the picture hooks were not stuck on the wall with paint. The team acted professional at all times and finished the job on time. The house looks wonderful with the new paint.

Description of Work
Interior house paint

Category interior painters

02/10/2017

Paul E.

It was time to have our house painted, as the trim paint was deteriorated badly, and the paint on the foundation was chipping severely. A friend at work had used Gilbert's Painting to have his house painted recently with great results, so I had them come by and give me a quote. The estimator was very friendly and informative, while we walked around the house and he took pictures of areas that needed special attention and repairs. I received a very professional proposal via e-mail a couple of days later. It included photos of the repairs needed (that would be included in the price for the job) as well as some optional things such as replacing the garage door rubber seals, painting the gate to the backyard, repainting the backyard walls, etc. The prices were competitive with what my neighbor recently paid to have the same floor plan house painted. We decided to use Gilbert's Painting for the job, and boy.... am I glad we did! The 3 man team was very professional and efficient. They completed the job in two days (day two was about a 1/2 day), and the paint job looks FANTASTIC! They did a great job with the edges between the 4 colors on the house. They removed several small items that we had hanging on the house (security lights, bird feeder, thermometer, etc) and did a great job of masking off the things that couldn't easily be removed, like the porch and carriage lights. They protected all of our concrete (porch, front walkway, side walkway, etc). On day #2 I was excited to get home from work and see the finished product, but I was also concerned about what chores were going to be waiting for me. Would I need to pick up some tape, paper, trash around the house, and would I need to install some of our things back onto the house? I am thrilled to say that besides the paint job looking fantastic, the crew did an amazing job of cleaning up after the work was done! I didn't find a single piece of tape, scrap of paper, or any debris anywhere around the house. They reinstalled every single thing that they took off the house the day before. My only chore was to crack open a beer as I walked around the house, admiring the high quality paint job. I will absolutely recommend Gilbert's Painting to friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Great job!

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house.

06/21/2016

Michelle B.

Description of Work
Had previously painted the outside of my home in January 2015 and did a superb job. The gentleman who painted it was very meticulous and my neighbor even commented on how impressive he was. A different crew painted the interior of my home in May 2015 and did an excellent job. House was vacant when interior done so didn't have to cover up any furniture. I refer family/friends to Gilbert's Painting.

01/08/2016

Kimburli W.

This evaluation is written in a detailed manner in order to give the reader a complete description of our experience. Vendor (?owner? Travis Gilbert of Gilbert?s Painting LLC ROC #266863) was timely and responsive in setting up appointment to review property. Owner submitted bid within reasonable timeframe. The proposal was confusing regarding what was in and outside of the scope of work. The price quoted was also unclear. Several revisions were needed. The work was scheduled promptly. Owner arrived the morning of day 1 to confirm paint colors and then did not return during the time the house was being painted. He called the morning of day 2 and said he would come over but did not show up. There was no supervision of work being done. During initial interview the owner said house painting would take approximately 1 week. (2-4 man) crew left after day and a half declaring work done. He detailed with us how the work would be done. We were assured the job would be meticulous and per contract. Issues identified after job was ?done? and the crew left: Omitted painting one exterior wall. ?Repaired? cracks were not repaired resulting in a drywall expert to correct. Crew did not clean up after work. Paint was found on concrete, pool deck, patio bricks, planter box. Items were broken and needed to be repaired. Crew did not properly seal around house and paint spray entered through high vent in garage leaving sprayed paint on automobile parked inside the garage. Additionally, water from pressure wash entered through front door and splattered antique table inside the house, causing damage to the finish of the wood (not discovered until later in the day after damage was done). Front door was not taped and part of interior door was painted with exterior paint. This resulted in the need to paint the inside front door. The door was then initially painted with the wrong color. When this was brought to their attention the door was repainted, however with the wrong finish. Inadequate repair in 3 areas outside resulting in a re-do. Crew painted around lighting fixtures instead of removing lighting fixtures as per contract. Security doors were not painted as per contract. Travis originally stated doors could be painted and the scope was put into the contract. During the walk through we brought to his attention the security doors had not been painted and we considered the job unfinished until the doors were painted. Owner continually stated the doors could not be painted due to their original finish and flatly refused to arrange for the four doors to be painted. After a 30-minute discussion between client and Travis an experienced crew member arrived, evaluated the situation, disagreement with Travis then proceeded to paint doors with good results. Utility box was not painted. After a day the owner contacted us for payment. We informed him we needed to do a walk through with him as there were several issues. He said he would send someone to do the walk through and we insisted he come to the house. Once he reviewed all issues with us he agreed to correct them and called the crew back to do the work. All of the issues could have been avoided if the job had been supervised by the owner or his designee. After the fact he stated he had been tied up on a family emergency, however he made no provisions for the job to be supervised in his absence. During his family emergency , Travis went out of town to conduct his company business. In the end the job was completed to our satisfaction, however with a great deal of our time spent trying to remedy the issues.

Description of Work
See Details in next section.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

09/02/2015

Sue K.

I called Gilbert's Painting on a Thursday, they called me back on Monday. They came out on Wednesday, and we planned the day for the work to be done. They came out at the time we agreed upon. I did not have the exact colors that my house was painted, and living in an HOA, it has to be perfectly matched. They took the multiple color schemes that were given by the HOA, and matched the paint perfectly. They did an absolutely fantastic job. I was amazed at the price. The price was absolutely reasonable and fair. Paying cash I was able to have my price reduced by about $300. I opted for that, although they do accept checks or credit cards. It's a husband and wife who own the company. Sunny is very sweet and kind, she is wonderful to deal with. Travis is the one who comes out and will walk the house and show you what they will do, and he too is very kind and humble. He explains everything, and then after the project is over, he comes back and walks the house to make sure it is to your liking, and that his crew did a good job. Let me tell you, they did an absolutely professional job, they cleaned up after themselves which was really nice. My house looks brand new!!! Incredible. And the best part was that there was no thick accent to muddle through while discussing the project!!!! Refreshing! I recommend them to everyone. They will be the fairest and the most reasonably priced you will find. I guarantee it.

Description of Work
I had the outside of my house painted. My house is 1,059 square feet.

Category house painters, interior painters

08/19/2015

Martha M.

the crew that came to our home was professional, polite, respectful and quick. The job was excellent and would definitely use them again. Travis, the owner of the company, is professional, and delivers what and when he says he will do it.

Description of Work
Gilbert Painting came in and painted entire inside of our 2 story home and repaired and painted out back porch

Category interior painters

05/21/2015

Patrick Y.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of the house and the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Good quality. Would use again.

Category house painters, interior painters

11/10/2014

Zoa L.

They did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painted exterior house and trim

09/24/2014

Julie M M.

Description of Work
Painted stucco all walls and house

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

09/22/2014

Adrienne W.

Gilbert Painting was excellent. Travis walked me through exactly what they were going to do. They took great lengths to make repairs to the cracks and other damage on the outside of my house. They didn't just paint over them. Travis also suggested that I purchase new lighting fixtures so they could hang them after the painting. The staff was friendly, respectful, and hardworking.

Description of Work
Paint the outside of my house

07/26/2014

Eric E.

WOW! Rarely have I been more impressed with a company. They were very concerned with customer satisfaction and it showed in their work and professionalism. I had several other painting companies come to give me quotes, a few of them were not interested because it was a small job. Gilbert's Painting was very excited to make a new return customer, and they have! The drywall repair and texturing were so spot on that I can't see a difference between the work they did and my original drywall. They were flexible in their scheduling and very tidy in their clean up. To top it all off, they came in BELOW THEIR ESTIMATE!!!!! I was very impressed and will look to hire Gilbert's Painting again for my next job!

Description of Work
Repaired damaged drywall and textured on ceiling. Matched existing paint.

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

06/30/2014

Leroy P.

Description of Work
They painted my home's exterior including it's perimeter fencing. They did what they said they would do (were hired to do) and did it very well. I would use them again, and recommend them to my friends. I think that says it all.

06/15/2014

Madeline K.

It went very well. They did an outstanding job and were very friendly. My house looks awesome. Their price was very reasonable and gave us an option to pay in installments for 90 days.

Description of Work
They replaced our side garage door and painted the exterior of our house.

05/31/2014

gayle W.

We found Gilbert's Painting to be reliable, professional, punctual, & courteous. Travis was always available to answer any questions we had before, during & even after the job. We appreciated the fact that he made recommendations without appearing "pushy". The whole process was completed in 3 days, as stated in our estimate. It looks great! We would definitely recommend this company & would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Thank you, Travis & crew, for a job well done & for the gift card!

Description of Work
Pressure washed, sealed openings, patched cracks, painted exterior of home Attention given to detail

05/28/2014

Kristi R.

Mr. Gilbert suggested that before I spend money on a power wash, I should first have my husband go out with a a simple nossle on the hose, and spray it himself to see if that would do the trick of just cleaning off any dirt. He then went on to explain that often times when you power wash the exterior, it will remove old, crusty paint, which is why this service is done prior to painting the exterior of a home. Thus, if we were not wanting or planning on re-painting the exterior, then we should avoid power-washing the house. I was so very happy with his honesty! He could have easily given me a price estimate and probably ended up with getting a painting job out of it as well. I am so impressed that I had to write a review.... this man is truly trustworthy and if we do need to ever have our home painted (exterior or interior), I know who to call!!!! Also, he quoted me $1600+ to paint the exterior, which i found to be on the cheaper side from several other quotes I received.

Description of Work
Spoke with Mr. Travis Gilbert on the phone. I explained that i wanted the outside of my house power/pressure washed in order to make it look clean, since we are preparing to sell. I was pleasantly surprised with what he said next! His honesty saved me $$$$$!!!! He could have easily ripped me off, but by telling me the truth, I avoided paying for a service I truly didn't need.

Category pressure washing

05/12/2014

Cathy C.

It went well. The employees were very pleasant and easy to work with. If they couldn't answer the question, they found out the answer from the owner Travis Gilbert. The job was very professionally performed and they cleaned up the areas once they were done. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home including regular and RV gates, shed and BBQ grill and bar.

02/07/2014

Mary Q.

We set a time when they were to start. They arrived this past Monday and were finished this Wednesday. The men were hard working, pleasant, and very helpful and very organized. They knew their job and went right to work. They cleaned up at the end of each day and when they left at the end of the job, they left a home that looked 110 % better than when they first arrived. It was a pleasure to have the job done so well and is such a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Gilbert's painting company to anyone needing qualified painters.

Description of Work
Painted whole house. Very detailed prep work on house before painting. Power washing, scraping, replacing some house trim where needed, fixed area on edge of roof with new wood and new roof shingles, patched small piece of cement by front door,primed all wood , repair cracks with an elastomeric caulking, Travis Gilbert, the owner, came to the home several weeks ago and gave me the estimate. He also referred us to a paint company Dunn Eddwards paints, who were extremely helpful in choosing colors.

Recabinet AZ LLC

ReCabinets AZ is a family owned and operated business since 2014 providing Cabinet Painting Services in Mesa, AZ and surrounding areas. Here at ReCabinets AZ we specialize in taking your old, outdated cabinets and making them brand new. We also help you save thousands of dollars refinishing what you currently have as opposed to replacing or refacing them. Refine, Refinish & Transform your culinary space into the kitchen of your dreams within 3-4 days. Tried & true our quality products are affordable, durable, long lasting & will provide you & your family with a luxurious kitchen for years to come. Fall back in love with your kitchen, with the helping hands of Recabinetsaz!!!

Charles and Alex Painting

We are a family owned and operated 4th generation company, we take pride in our work. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing. We use only higher quality paints and prepping materials that I supply and when you get a price from us there's no hidden charges or fees. So call for a free quote I am sure we can make you happy with all your painting needs. We are set up to do complete repaints or partial we really don’t do small jobs such as one garage door.

BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gilbert's Painting, LLC.

How is Gilbert's Painting, LLC. overall rated?

Gilbert's Painting, LLC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Gilbert's Painting, LLC. open?

Gilbert's Painting, LLC. is open:

What payment options does Gilbert's Painting, LLC. provide

Gilbert's Painting, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal

Does Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Gilbert's Painting, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Gilbert's Painting, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Gilbert's Painting, LLC.?

Yes, Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offer?

Gilbert's Painting, LLC. offers the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Drywall & Stucco Repairs, Wood Staining, Garage Floor Epoxy Coating, Pool Deck Coating & More