Flint Inc Bathrooms Plus Kitchens

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2009

General Remodeling

Located at 790 N Golden Key St, Gilbert, AZ 85233...

Arizona Commercial Plumbing, Inc

At Arizona Commercial Plumbing, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Arizona Commercial Plumbing, Inc on Angi
Everything Residential

Thank you for considering our company. We are simply your one stop shop for all your home improvement needs. Family owned and operated since 2010. We pride ourselves on customer service. Our design team will go the extra mile to work with your vision of the perfect home. See examples at www.everythingresidential.house Thank you, Randy Carpenter Christian Carpenter

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/20/2014

J E U.

Their work is great. They were always prompt. Willing to help solve problems. The owner was always available. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They updated three new bathrooms, and fireplace.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/26/2014

Lawrence L.

I have used this provider before and have been very happy with the work performed. Julio performed the work. He cuts the tile so that it is very close to the molding and wall so that there are no unsightly grout lines along the edge. The tile looked fabulous.

Description of Work
Installed tile in a room.

Category home remodeling

Thank you [member name removed] for all the great reviews and your trust in our company.

03/31/2014

ore starting.

Description of Work
I had Flint Inc. lay about 240 square feet of tile down a hall and in two bathrooms. We had the tile put on the diagonal and it required a lot of cutting. The installers were very careful with their cuts and cut the tile so that it fit closely around the molding and door openings. I really hate it when there is a big strip of grout along a strip of molding or next to the door because the craftsman did not have the skill or was lazy. The tile installers of Flint Inc. were not like that. The tile was installed very well and cut so that you could only see small strips of grout next to the molding. I was very happy with their work. The cost provided above did not include the cost of the tile because I hand purchased it myself be

01/30/2014

Lawrence L.

The installers did a very nice job on both the cabinets and the molding. One of the cabinets was 36 inches wide and 84 inches tall and needed to be installed in a basement bathroom. The hallway to the bathroom is taller than the cabinet. They cut the toe kick off of the cabinet and then wrestled it into the basement, down the hall, and into the bathroom. It was a lot of work. When everything was done it looked great. I have found the Bathrooms Plus Kitchens to be professional, perform high quality work, and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Installed cabinets in a bathroom and molding in two bathrooms and a hall way.

01/26/2014

Lawrence L.

As stated above, everything went well.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops. Chris Harper provided us with a bid. It was reviewed by their foreman prior to starting and when the job started, it went like clock-work. The kitchen looks great. I would recommend them and use them again.

01/12/2012

Nancy T.

Used another service provider

Description of Work
Estimate was the highest of the three I got. Was very little time spent measuring the space for tile needed to complete the shower, or discussing what I wanted to have done.

05/06/2009

Robert S.

I couldn't have asked for a job to go better! This is a family owned business that's been in business in AZ since 1978. Initially, I contacted Linda Harper, the matriarch of this family owned and operated business and she had her son Chris Harper come out and do the estimate. We worked closely with Chris and his brother, Jake Harper, who supervised the crew that did the work. The Harpers were absolutely wonderful to work with and you couldn't ask for a nicer, more helpful, professional group of people to work with. Their workmanship, quality of materials, attention to detail and personal attention are outstanding!

Description of Work
Upstairs shower/tub had developed a leak due to a cracked vinyl liner underneath the shower pan. We decided to do a shower remodel by taking out the existing shower/tub combo and replacing with a new, re-tiled shower.

Category home remodeling

Full scale Bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Granite Fabrication and Installation General contractor

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa