Envision Painting & Roof Coatings

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2010

Essential AND Convenient! Virtual Quotes Now Available at: https://www.phoenix-painting.com/virtual-quote.php At Envision Painting and Roof Coatings, we believe in providing the best possible results on every painting project. Our exceptional painting staff completes each job with care, using only the best quality painting products. With years of painting experience, you can trust in the process and reputation of Envision Painting. We not only offer high quality products, but we also perform extensive prep-work to achieve a superior, smooth finish. Our painting staff is not only prompt and reliable, but will also clean up the job site on a daily basis. We offer a full range of painting options for both residential and commercial customers. Our time tested experience has established us as a high quality, reliable Phoenix painting company....

A Service Provider's profile image

+37 more images

interior painting (136)house painting (124)cabinet refacing (8)epoxy flooring (3)pressure washing (32)door installation (14)general contractors (10)roofing (7)drywall (7)real estate agent (3)flooring (1)

09/28/2022

Lee Anne R.

I am blown away by the awesome exterior paint job that Envision Painting did on my house. The outcome is stunning and better than I imagined it would be. My house was in such a terrible state, cracks in the stucco and paint peeling everywhere. After the powerwash, they filled in all of the cracks and primed and painted the trim and the garage door. They took their time in making sure everything was just right, but while they were there they were always on task and paying close attention to detail. They were very courteous and patient with me in having to deal with letting 4 dogs in and out. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to everyone I know. Their entire paint crew was just fantastic. I wish I had the "before" picture, but have attached a picture of the after. So pleased!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

Review for Envision Painting & Roof Coatings - PO Box 628, Gilbert, AZ - 39889986

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this AWESOME 5* Review for us! We try our best from beginning to end to make this a stress free experience. I will make sure that your foreman Victor & his crew are made aware of how happy you are! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

07/21/2022

Walt F.

Gilberto and his crew were awesome, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Paint interior of home

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this awesome 5 Star review. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

07/03/2022

shawn W.

Richard & crew painted our exterior 4 years ago. Recently we purchased 4 rental homes. They removed wallpaper, did the interior and exterior with their usual professional excellence and promptness. They even helped us find a flooring installer and junk removal. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior & Exterior Painting with wallpaper remvoval

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post this awesome 5 * review for us! We truly appreciate you being a return client~ If you need anything in the future, remember we're only a phone call away!! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team ~

04/22/2022

Duane S.

Went well, had to point out some defects during the work and Juilo Chabolla was always there and ready to address it and deal with my concerns

Description of Work
Interior painting and repairs

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this awesome 5 Star review. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! I am happy that everything is done to your satisfaction~ Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

03/28/2022

Craig F.

We have used Envision Painting twice for our home painting needs. Initially the entire interior and this latest project was to repaint the outside of the house. We have been more than satisfied with their work and service. Kimberley was very helpful with billing and general questions. This latest project, painting the exterior of the home, went very smooth. Jesus and his Crew were terrific. They were very polite, communicated clearly and frequently ensuring the work performed was what we expected. Jesus paid particular attention to detail and walked the exterior of the house several times during and after completion of the project ensuring all was complete and touching up minor areas. They also cleaned up very well, taking the time to sweep and pick up all the debri, tape and paper leaving the area very neat. Jesus walked around the house with my wife and I to make sure we were satisfied and taking care of any areas we saw that needed minor touch up. We would recommend Envision Painting & Roof Coating to anyone looking to paint their home, inside or out.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 Star review, and the kind words about our foremen Jesus & his crew. We try our best from start to finish to make the improvements to your home as stress-free as possible. Thanks for being a Return customer! If you need anything in the future, we're only a phone call away! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team~

03/25/2022

Judith C.

Well, they forgot a bathroom and the trim behind the shutters but...... They were a great crew! I had one who was quiet, one who sang to his music and one with a great sense of humor! All the forgotten areas were attended to right away all heavy furniture happily replaced for me.

Description of Work
Painted 4 rooms

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/09/2022

Norman C.

We are quite pleased with the excellent job that Envision Painting did for us. Everyone was great: from Bruce who visited us promptly after our first contact, to Victor, who was the on site supervisor, to Francisco and Antonio, who did the actual painting and were particularly outstanding. Kimberly's prompt and friendly outreach to us is appreciated very much as well. Envision gets high marks not only for the terrific work but also for their very positive interaction with customers and clients. Consider this a 5 star review!

Description of Work
Entire home exterior repainting

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen and the estimator are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

12/21/2021

Don R.

Richard and his crew were amazing! Showing up punctually each morning and working diligently util late into the afternoon. Richard took the time each day to explain what his crew were going to be working on and if he ran into anything unexpected. Upon completion, after five days of work, they did an excellent job of cleaning up. I would hire this crew again!

Description of Work
Complete exterior stucco repair and painting.

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this awesome 5 Star review. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen Richard are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

10/01/2021

LARKY H.

Envision Painting just completed repainting my over 3000 sq. ft. house. The crew included Raul, Rodrigo and, foreman Richard. On the first day a few others were here washing the house and prepping the walls, but I did not get their names. Raul and Rodrigo were such great workers that we barely saw the foreman, but he got all the supplies to them and everything ran like clockwork. Kimberley, in the office, made sure everything ran smoothly on that end. Raul and Rodrigo showed up early every morning and worked, very hard, all day. They completed the job in 4 days. Everyone did a great job and they were super easy to both work with and communicate with. The house looks great and the property was left clean and neat. I highly recommend Envision Painting.

Description of Work
3000 sq. ft house repainted

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

07/19/2021

Theresa Z.

Envision was great to work with. They were responsive from start to finish, even when I needed to reschedule. When I stepped outside to check on progress, foreman Julio quickly answered questions and was happy to show me what they were working on. He would literally drop what he was doing to address any concerns. I asked for an additional small repair to concrete near a door frame; it was addressed along with another concrete repair at the foundation which I had forgotten to mention. The crew was attentive to detail throughout, which I greatly appreciated! Project was completed on time and within budget.

Description of Work
Painted home exterior, return walls, RV gate, stucco benches, 4 panels of interior block walls, and BBQ island

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/14/2021

Jim B.

Envision is a fantastic company. Very professional on time and on budget. I highly highly recommended them. Edgar was fabulous!!

Description of Work
Complete interior painting of my home

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Review for Envision Painting & Roof Coatings - PO Box 628, Gilbert, AZ - 39402476

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 Star review, and the kind words about our foremen Victor/Edgar & his crew. We try our best from start to finish to make the improvements to your home as stress-free as possible. If you need anything in the future, we're only a phone call away! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team~

06/28/2021

Pat M.

Alan's team of Gustavo and Odom arrived on time. They proceeded to cover the floors and anything else that might attract paint splatter. They were very professional and polite and did a great job. They worked from 8:00 to 5:00 the first day and finished up in an hour and a half the next day. Left the house clean. I would highly recommend Envision Painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review we receive really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foreman Alan & crew are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

06/25/2021

Lindsey R.

I used Envision Painting to paint the interior of my block wall. They did a fabulous job. I have quite a few plants that are right against the wall, they took extra care to cover them and removed the covers immediately after painting so the plants didn't burn. They came back a few days later to make sure there weren't any spots that were missed, and touched up where needed. The crew was great. On time, professional and very polite. I would highly recommend them for any painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior of block wall/fence

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

05/27/2021

John M.

Outstanding job by Victor (Foreman) and his crew, especially Edgar and Pacho. High quality workmanship, very courteous and responsive crew. They met all the requirements and then some; got the job done on schedule; were courteous and professional; and paid attention to all the details. Great job!

Description of Work
Residential exterior stuccowork and complete repainting

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 Star review, and the kind words about our foreman Victor & his crew. We try our best from start to finish to make the improvements to your home as stress-free as possible. If you need anything in the future, we're only a phone call away! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team~

05/12/2021

Shante B.

Alan and his crew we very professional. They went above and beyond our expectations for both properties.

Description of Work
Interior painting for 2 homes

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/10/2021

Jane M.

Envision Painting is a top notch company. Justin and Andy were professional, on time and delivered a high quality finished job. No request was unmet. They truly went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Justin and Andy to anyone for their painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision Painting & Team ~

03/25/2021

Geoffrey V.

I was overall very satisfied with the quality work. There was some touch-up work and details that needed to be addressed. The supervisor Alan was excellent. They were efficient and I was very pleased that they took the extra time and care to cover areas very thoroughly to limit floors, walls, fixtures, etc, from the extraneous paint.

Description of Work
Painting of Cabinets & Shutters

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Thank you for this glowing 5 Star review! We truly appreciate you taking your time to post this. This shows all future customers that we're a 5 Star Star company ! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team~

02/27/2021

Lise F.

Envision Painting did a fantastic job with the exterior painting of my home. Justin and Andy were very professional and patient with all of my questions. They addressed each of my concerns to my satisfaction. My house looks amazing! I would recommend them to anyone considering painting their home.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my home

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision painting & Team ~

02/26/2021

Missy G.

A+ for Envision! Highly recommend! Many thanks to Bruce, Kimberley, Julie, Julio/Richard and crew for a great experience.

Description of Work
Interior Painting including Color Consultation

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time, to inform our future costumers that we're a 5 Star Company. Every 5 Star Review really helps our company grow! I will make sure that your foremen and everyone you mentioned are made aware of this review! Thanks again, Envision painting & Team ~

02/11/2021

Haley S.

In the past, Envision painted the interior of my home, so when it came time to paint the exterior, I knew where to turn. Julio, Richard, and their crew were always on time and professional. The paint looks amazing, and I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for this glowing 5 Star review! We truly appreciate you taking your time to post this. When repeat customers keep coming back to us, this shows all future customers that we're a 5 Star Star company ! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team~

02/03/2021

John B.

The Envision crew (Julio and Richard) did a great job. They were respectful of our time and privacy, which was important to us as we had a lot of zoom meetings and classes while they were here. The did the work quickly and efficiently and left everything clean and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting, fascia work

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/21/2021

D G.

Justin & Andy did an amazing job painting the entire interior of our newly purchased home. Justin always took the time to answer any questions we had and set up a timeline for the work he was doing. Andy was friendly and professional! We loved their work so much we’ve hired them to assist us with our cabinets in a few weeks!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Review for Envision Painting & Roof Coatings - PO Box 628, Gilbert, AZ - 39155355

Thank you so much for this awesome 5 Star review & for posting pictures for us! I am glad that Justin & Andy took the time to make sure that you were happy & pleased with their work~ We will see you soon, to paint your cabinets!! Thanks Again, Envision Painting & Team ~

01/16/2021

Sheri M.

Alan and his crew were professional, hard-working, and cared about the finished product. On the administrative side, Kimberley provided excellent communication and was very helpful in scheduling and any questions that we had throughout the process. Our 24 year old house still had its original paint, so the new paint on both the interior and exterior has breathed new life into our home. It looks beautiful and we couldn't be more happy with the results. Thank you, Envision Painting!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior paint

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters