We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Environmental Taming Air Conditioning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2012

15805 E Lonesome Ln

Gilbert, AZ 85298

Environmental Taming is a Licensed Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor serving the Phoenix Metro Area. We service, repair, and install air conditioning and heating systems as well as design and install ductwork. We have the most advanced diagnostic tools available today. We specialize in heating and air conditioning repair, service, installation, replacement and maintenance. We accept visa and Mastercard and have financing available for new equipment....

06/25/2018

Jean M.

It went great! I've hired Steve many times over the past several years. He always does a wonderful job and is thorough and fair. He helped me apply for the SRP rebate for an Amana 21 seer unit and made that almost effortless for us. Our part of the paperwork was minimal. We love the new variable speed AC cooling effect in our home. It is the MOST comfortable cooling we've ever experienced. His employees are equally pleasant and capable. I can't recommend Steve, his employees and Environmental Taming as a whole highly enough! Jean M. Mesa, AZ

Description of Work
We had to install a new AC unit and air handler.

10/03/2017

Janice G.

They came out and performed the tune up and told me a part was on its way out so I had it replaced. I saw the part and it did look bad. A/C is running well!

Description of Work
A/C tune up

09/08/2017

Lisa H.

Fine, he said everything looked great.

Description of Work
Tune up on AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, we look forward to serving you in the future.

08/17/2017

RITA E.

It turned out to be much more expensive, he added some things on to it. We had him check all of our AC units. It needed to be done, so we had it done. The work was done well, and it has held up through extreme conditions.

Description of Work
He checked three of our AC units.

07/18/2017

Ronald K.

Very good. One heat pump required replacement of both capacitors.

Description of Work
Annual checkup of both of our heat pumps.

07/18/2017

James W.

An honest heat pump inspection was evident in discussions of practical application of maintaining the heat pump. The service person recommended that the A/C control wires be replaced in the next year due to sun drying of the insulation for which he provided pictures to support from the roof top unit. I had inspected the roof top unit just prior to the service and indeed the wire insulation was dried and cracking agreeing with their assessment. Previous inspections by other companies had recommended a hard start cap/switch installation, yet this service informed me that the voltage supplied at the compressor was within limits and a cap/switch was not recommended at this time. I have a very steep roof (8/12 pitch) and most service companies do not warn the service person, yet this company handled the steep roof per recommendation of tying in for safety for which I did have to pay an increase of $40. Most companies used in the past had most of their service techs decline due to a lack of harness option, hence I would have to reschedule for most companies despite warning them when I ordered the service. This company appropriately handled my steep roof warning and fairly informed me when making the reservation that there would be an extra fee for tying in a support harness/rope as required.

Description of Work
A/C Checkup performed

07/08/2017

Carolyn and Frederick O.

excellent, he advised me what I needed and the price was reasonable. He showed me the part that was worn out and he replaced it

Description of Work
The gentleman came out and service my air conditioner

06/30/2017

Alejandra I.

Excellent, detail work. They took their time to to inspect everything throughly. They took pictures to show me repair needed. They fixed it.

Description of Work
Ac tune up

06/29/2017

Keith S.

Very well. Steve and his associate were on time, professional and completed the checks thoroughly with no additional charges.

Description of Work
Annual A/C Heating system check.

06/20/2017

Timothy M.

I was never contacted. I called them and they said they would call me back. I never received a call back.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for A/C tune up.

Worlock Air

Worlock Air - heating & air conditioning services

Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide.

Offers by Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC on Angi
    Valleys Garage door

Valley Garage Doors in family owned and operated since 2017. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction. We can repair or replace any garage door issue you have.

ROC 268845
    Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We service and install all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment, as well as servicing and installing both gas and electric water heaters.