Eli The Handyman LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

745 N Gilbert Rd Ste. 124 #162

Gilbert, AZ 85234

We offer affordable pricing for any budget and consider ourselves very conscientious, honest, polite, neat, drug-free and on-time people. Our NUMBER ONE goal is Quality Customer Service. We also work with Realtors and Property Management Companies to help them get homes ready for viewing, for new tenants, or to complete your Real Estate Punch List. We look forward to working with you on all your home projects. Check out our list of home repair services. We will be happy to help you. Give us a call. We will help you with your home repairs so that you can enjoy more time with your family! Call someone you know can get the job done right. Support local business and lets keep Arizona in the right direction! We are insured. Not a Licensed Contractor....

05/12/2019

jeanette B.

Couldn't have gone better starting with the receptionist who promptly answers the phone, answers questions, schedules work, explains the process to the workmen who show up on time, perform all work as agreed upon and cleans up their mess.

Description of Work
Installed 400 Feet of Baseboard

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service

10/11/2016

Earl J.

No work was performed.

Description of Work
No work was performed.

Category contractors

We didn't provide services to this Gentleman.

05/18/2016

Stephen G C.

Description of Work
Installed a mirror in a small bathroom

10/21/2015

Steven W.

Description of Work
They arrived promptly at scheduled time. Repaired the damage and cleaned up the area. Also did another small job upon request for a nominal charge. Will us them again.

Category handyman service

Thank you for your business Mr. [Member name removed].

04/08/2015

Luis & Claudia C.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the issue is still pending don't think this will be resolved but Im hopeful the right thing will be done. I will continue to pursue reimbursement and hold this handyman responsible for damages that occurred.

Description of Work
Hired him to do patch some drywall in the kitchen ceiling and they damaged my stovetop. I wouldn't hire them again the work was subpar done by a younger gentleman not done by Eli. The work was shotty and looked very amateurish. BEWARE of hiring this handyman if anything is damaged his insurance or he will not reimburse you.

12/18/2014

FAWN B.

Description of Work
Eli was attempting to replace a bottom strip on 22 year old shower doors...the parts needed were unavailable locally, though he did his best to locate them. They had to be ordered and will be here shortly, hence the "still pending" on the cost of service. He also fixed an electrical outlet that had been "fixed" by another handyman (different company)... In the meantime a pocket door jammed, and he is coming back to fix it for me. I was told by the "other handyman" that it was too much trouble to fix it. So, I am glad to find someone that knows his business and is also an A+ craftsman in all categories above. Thanks Angie!!!!!! | |

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

11/29/2014

Georgia B.

He is not cheap but he was fair. He did electrical, ceramic, painting and plumbing work. He was very professional and prompt and he knew what he was doing. We have used him a number of times.

Description of Work
He is excellent.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, house painters, interior painters

11/28/2014

Max H.

I have used Eli for projects to my home and several rental units I own. Eli is the most professional and knowledgeable handyman I've worked with. Punctual, responsive, clean and detailed. I would highly recommend him. On this occasion he contacted my tenant, set a date and fixed all items as requested. Tenant was very happy.

Description of Work
Install new kitchen faucet (labor and faucet), repair kitchen outlet, repair cabinet doors, install new blinds to one window and clean drain.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, replacement windows

11/07/2014

Trina K.

Went great! Dana was professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely call for any future jobs that come up.

Description of Work
Installed interior doors

Category handyman service, doors

09/30/2014

Sherry D.

I am very happy with the work performed. The contractor was very helpful and patient in helping me decide where to locate the chandelier and volunteered to go to Lowes to pick out a ceiling hook so I could move the chandelier exactly where I wanted it - he did not have to do that and I appreciate the extra effort. He worked quickly and knew what he was doing. The only negative thing I have to say is that they were extremely late. I waited over an hour past the latest time they said they would get there and then I contacted them. They were very apologetic and said there was a mix-up in the schedule. Their other reviews are good as far as punctuality, so I believe it was just human error and not typical. They did give me a discount of $10.00 for the inconvenience which I appreciated. So even though they were very late, the service was good and they are very responsive, so I will definitely consider using them again.

Description of Work
Installed a chandelier and a ceiling fan.

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, ceiling fans

09/08/2014

Brooke H.

This contractor was quick and completed the job exactly as I asked him to. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Cut opening in dry wall and installed access panel.

Category drywall, handyman service

08/17/2014

Chris T.

Dana is a professional and comes with a friendly and trustworthy presence. He works quickly to get the job done right and did a great job on our knob/handle installs as well as installing drywall after a gas pipe install. The young lady at the front desk is also very helpful at Eli The Handyman, she follows up and ensures the schedule is set and the customer is happy. Good company. Will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Install knobs on all cabinets and drawers. Fix drywall.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing

08/13/2014

Wade O.

They were excellent but they seemed a little on the pricey side from my previous handyman. They knew what they were doing and my tenant was extremely happy. I went with them because my previous provider messed up and I was looking and they were out of my local community. I never looked at their work and I renter never complained. I would consider them in the future if I needed to but I'm still looking for someone I really like because I'm picky about my handyman service as I can do that stuff myself.

Description of Work
I believe I had them work on a window and rebuild all around.

Category replacement windows

06/03/2014

Erika H.

I had recently purchased a mobile home with extensive water damage unnoticed under flooring from a 50 Gallon Electric water heater that busted and drained in home and previous owner completed a reinstall of bathroom over the water damage. I am single and first time home owner and had been recently deceived by a Fire/Water Restoration company. A friend recommended I search Rosie on the House where I located Eli the Handyman. Eli arrived promptly and provided great customer service. Eli showed empathy on my concerns to having my home repaired. He was very professional and made me very comfortable knowing the work would be done correct the first time, as he understood after what I had been through reasonable and and quot; Qualityand quot; work could be performed by him and his crew. I enjoyed having Eli and his crew in my home . After a week with them I feel I can consider them family members. I would highly recommend Eli the Handyman. Eli he Handyman is someone you can trust and offers a realistic price for Quality work to be completed.

Description of Work
Restoration of Bathroom after Electric water heater had busted and flooded within home. New water Heater installed and piping routed to prevent any water damage in home in future. Restoration of Bathroom new flooring from studs up, new drywall, painting, and reinstall of new vanity and fixtures. New hallway flooring from studs up. New flooring in Master bedroom and new Laminate put in.

05/28/2014

Judith G.

Description of Work
Dana arrived on time, acted professionally, replaced two bathroom faucets (purchased previously) and lines. The only sticking point was that the quote of $102 was evidently for one faucet and the bill was double that.

Category drywall, handyman service

Hello [Member Name], Thank you for your review about Dana. Upon checking the invoice for the job we performed for you, I realize that we did charge you $51 for each faucet. The additional charges were for the water stop valves that were replaced. Dana might have suggested to change them to avoid future leaks. We hope to hear from you for any other job that you might need help with. Thank you again, Patricia Eli The Handyman, LLC

05/08/2014

Thomas O.

He was very professional and did a great job. He wanted to make sure everything was right, and even returned the next day after I called him to switch something that he had installed. I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Overall maintenance around the house.

05/03/2014

Christine M.

Excellent! Patricia in the front office responded in detail when contacted by email about the work and gave me a price range and appointment date. Dana, the technician, was very professional, pleasant, efficient, and knowledgeable. He showed me how he was going to repair each item and proceeded to complete the work. He finalized the job by walking me around and showing me to repaired items. I would definitely recommend Eli the Handyman to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Fixed laminate around kitchen counter, repaired screen door, repaired closet door, tacked down closet door glide, repaired sagging vanity counter.

Category handyman service, doors

04/08/2014

Sara K.

Dana showed up on schedule and started work immediately. He made sure every new smoke detector worked properly and found one that didn't. Fortunately I had one extra detector.. He was done in a little over an hour. Have not had any chirps from any of the detectors. Dana was very nice and professional. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
I had 10 smoke detectors replaced

02/28/2014

Mary P.

They arrived on time and completed the work in one day. They were professional and efficient. We will hire them again when needed.

Description of Work
Clean. repair and reseal gutters; replace downspout; build water diverter over entry

Category gutter repair, handyman service

01/05/2014

Gloria S.

He was very nice and professional. The bar stool did not come with all the necessary parts that it was supposed to have, but he was able to improvise and come up with substitute parts that worked well.

Description of Work
Installed chandelier, assembled a bar stool, installed doggie door.

12/08/2013

Kathryn R.

Don't hesitate for one moment about using Eli the handyman!! The quality of his work is probably better than the original construction. He was prompt, laid down tarp inside my home protecting my floors, very clean removing ALL debris, and worked constantly not wasting time. His price was fair and honest. He stayed right to his original quote too.

Description of Work
I was left with a huge hole that went from the inside wall in my garage clear through to the adjoining linen closet after the plumber fixed a water leak. Eli replaced the drywall, taped and textured, and painted the wall inside garage. Did the same inside linen the closet, plus re-laid the carpet and replaced and painted the baseboard.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

08/02/2013

Joyce S.

Came on time, did great work--when the paint given me by the builder was incorrectly mixed, he took it back to the paint store and had them remix it for free (using his time to do this). They don't come like him any more.

Description of Work
Purchased, installed and painted 3 gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, house painters

05/11/2013

Jason T.

Showed up promptly at 8am and worked through mid-afternoon on what was originally supposed to be just new faucet installs, but while he was replacing the first one the plastic shut off valve broke and a slow leak resulted. He recommended going with new metal lines to avoid this from happening with the other bathrooms, as mine were all builder-grade plastic. Only was an additional $50 per faucet to have new lines installed which will last 20+ years. Was very pleased with the service and recommended updating to the plumbing and everything was done at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Bathroom faucets installed along with new water lines and shut off valves

Category handyman service, plumbing

05/08/2013

Joyce S.

He was on time took a minimal amount of time. The results were perfect. He explained what he was doing. I could not have been happier.

Description of Work
Installation of 2 ceiling fans with lights. The ceiling was 19 feet high! Did an excellent job in a timely manner with a reasonable cost. One of the big box stores wanted more than double what I paid to this contractor. I have already used him again for another service and his work was top quality and reasonable again!

05/23/2012

Georgia B.

We highly recommend him. He gives an estimate and he sticks to it. He is very professional and very pleasant to work with. We just have nothing but praise for him. He explains in detail what he is going to do. He charges strictly according to the job and not by the hour, so we know exactly what we are doing. His price is fair, it's not a cheap job, but he does a very fair and very professional job. We are willing to pay for quality work.

Description of Work
We used Eli The Handyman LLC for handyman services. The last time we used him, he did a rather expensive re-gutter installation and a few odd jobs.

Category gutter repair, handyman service

Thank you Member for all the kind words. We appreciate your business.

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC

We are a general contractor with licensure for residential and commercial application. On staff plumbing division with licensure in the same (comm/res). We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels, home additions, updates/aesthetic regeneration, Arizona rooms, flooring, cabinetry and carpentry. Ground up builds and custom home builds per plans. Drafting available. We also offer 24/7/365 Fire, flood, storm, other natural disaster remediation. Mold, asbestos abatement. Post-remediation construction put back. Locally and family owned and operated.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Residential and commercial handyman, drywall, interior & exterior paint, electrical, ceiling fan, flooring, walls, water heater, lighting, general home improvements, door, window installs, patio gates, furniture assembly, attic ladder installation, plumbing, garbage disposals, dishwasher install, flooring installation (tile, laminate, vinyl, alluring resilient), CAT5 - CAT6 and patch pannel and outlet installation.

Carpet installation, professional wall paper removal, HVAC, block fencing, foundation removal and installation, appliance repairs, roof maintenance and installation, landscaping and hardscaping services.