Arizona Investment Home Services

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2012

4.2

Additional contact name & number - Robert C. Kline, (480) 899-9010. Additional email: Chris@ArizonaIHS.com. Cost is determined by the job....

Amy Hall - Home Smart Real Estate

What sets me apart? Buyers and sellers...Did you notice I have been an A rated Provider on Angie's List for 11 Years?? Real Estate is my Passion. . from beginning to end! All aspects of the process intrigue me to the point of the building, inspection, lending, buying, selling, and every client offers a new story. I am thankful every day, that I have the ability to do something I love (even after 17 years!). In 1998, I began as a Mortgage Consultant and continued for 5 years. In 2001, I obtained my Real Estate License and have been working as a full time Real Estate Agent ever since . . . I have received many awards for top producing agent, Angie's List Super Sales Award. I am aware of the current market trend concerning property conditions, lending guidelines, buyers and sellers aspects. This is extremely valuable for any client to avoid wasting time and money with incorrect information. I will do what I can to help make every home sale or purchase as seamless as possible. From assisting in preparing the home for sale, providing a professional presentation on MLS, assisting in staging, negotiating the best offer possible, opening escrow, communicating all aspects of the transaction to you, ordering inspections, obtaining estimates, assisting in home repair (if necessary), working hand in hand with your lender, appraisal ordering, and again . .. always communicating with you. If I do not have the answer, I will find it for you. Long story short. .. . . I am dedicated to professionalism; determined to succeed. I specialize in PHOENIX, GLENDALE, PEORIA, SCOTTSDALE, SURPRISE, SUN CITY, SUN CITY WEST, NEW RIVER, ANTHEM, CAVE CREEK, LITCHFIELD PARK, AVONDALE, GOODYEAR Listings, Purchasing, Bank Owned, New Builds, and I work with BOTH Buyers and Sellers. I am certified as a Short Sale Negotiator CCSN and have a Degree in Business.

Parra Painting LLC

Parra Painting LLC is owned and operated by myself and a team, dedicated to achieve the highest level of interior and exterior service. I have over 12yrs of experience in commercial and residential painting. I truly love this trade and enjoy the satisfaction of completing jobs across the valley. I look forward to earning your business from you an your family/friends. -Jonny

Laurie Rummel, Associate Broker

Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row, Laurie has assisted Sellers and Buyers as a trusted advisor for a decade. Her work is defined by honesty, education, and frequent communication.Selling? Positioning your home correctly in the market from Day 1 is essential. Laurie provides intelligent and practical advice to get your property noticed and sold, without spending needless dollars. Buying? Laurie will provide you with the tools to understand and negotiate the contractual process and advise on the resources essential for making the best decision in today's market. Laurie listens to the criteria and priorities her buyers set for their optimal home, and will work tirelessly to guide them in the process. She has earned degrees in Business Management and Interior Design, and worked in both fields. Her continuing education in Real Estate includes the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designations. Let Laurie be your trusted advisor, and put her to work for you today!

12/03/2013

They came out 30 minutes late and did not contact me because he did not have my phone number. He said there was traffic, which was why he was late. He did not have any samples, but would give me specialty companies that would be able to do the work. Anyways, I told him everything that I wanted in the appointment. He emailed me on November 11, which was about a month later, to check up on the deal,...

Description of Work
I bought a deal for a cabinet design in the kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

11/13/2013

They were just fine. Everything was fine. The designs turned out good. My interaction with them was good.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Arizona Investment Home Services for consultation and design of our master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

11/04/2013

They guy came he did a lot of measurements, we told him what we wanted to create space. He showed us several ways to create space and make better use of the space we had. He also told us ways to update certain aspects of the kitchen. He was very personable throughout the process and listened well.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $75 for Custom Kitchen or Bath Design for you to keep and $150 Credit.

Category home remodeling

07/30/2012

All of the work was done by Arizona Investment Home Services, which is a licensed and bonded contractor. They were all very professional and friendly. The best part of the service was that they performed the job on time and within budget, which saved me Hundred's of Dollar's compared to other bids I had received. I would gladly recommend this company for any of your home remodeling needs or rehab ...

Description of Work
Dear Angie, Regarding: ARIZONA INVESTMENT HOME SERVICESI recently had one of my investment home's remodeled in Phoenix, Az.. This home had been a foreclosed home and needed a variety of work to put it in move-in shape for a good tenant. The work preformed included, A/C Service, New Paint, Landscaping-new trees, plants, and rock for a nice desert finishing touch.The home also needed tile flooring and some tile work in the bathrooms. We also replaced kitchen cabinets that were beyond repair.

Category ceramic tile,heating & air conditioning/hvac,landscaping,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

07/23/2012

I had my whole kitchen basically remodeled. I have four children and was very hesitant to take on such a big project, but AZIHS completed the whole thing in 12 days and made it as painless as possible and finished 2 days before their 2 week deadline. It was a big project and there was lots of dust, but the workers did everything they could to keep it under control and tidy up as much as possible.T...

Description of Work
I had granite countertops installed, replaced my kitchen floor with porcelain tile, and added new kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

Home renovation, appliances, landscaping, painting, flooring, electrical & plumbing.