Affordable Windows Plus Exteriors LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

1730 W. Sunrise Blvd. b-101

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Your home’s exterior is an outward reflection of your personal style and your commitment to a well-maintained and beautiful property. At Affordable Windows Plus Exteriors, we offer top-quality windows and doors, whether you are seeking replacement windows for an updated look or looking to improve the energy efficiency of your home....

06/04/2021

Patricia C.

Thank you Affordable Windows. Business with you was great. From the salesman to the installers and the office ladies ,everyone was so nice and friendly. All my questions were answered. The installers were clean and neat. Also fun,thanks Nate and Sean.Price was real reasonable. Just a great experience. I am so pleased . Would recommend 100%.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category insulation,replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We are delighted to hear how happy you are with our Affordable team from start to finish and we greatly appreciate your feedback!

02/22/2021

DENNIS F.

On February 22 we had Affordable Window of Gilbert install fifteen Simonton double pane insulated windows to our home. We couldn't be more pleased. They look great and will value and comfort to our home. Four installers worked efficiently and professionally. They made the work look easy but I'm sure it wasn't. With every construction job there is a mess to clean up and they left without a trace. My wife and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
15 Simonton double pane insulated windows

Category insulation,replacement windows

Thank you so much for the kind review, [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working with you both and we hope you enjoy all the benefits your new windows offer!

02/10/2021

Dan M.

Just got all of our windows installed and it was alot of windows. Wait time was not bad and very professional throughout the entire process. Windows and new sliding doors look great. The scheduling lady is super nice and always on point. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Replace all windows in 3000sqft house

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

07/01/2020

David G.

Affordable Windows just finished installing all Simonton windows in my house and a patio door. Everything looks great. Nick and his crew were excellent. Very friendly, efficient and extraordinarily clean. My house was left virtually spotless which is impressive considering the type and amount of work that was done. Everyone I was in contact with at the company was very pleasant to deal. From Jason, Jamie, Jeff, Bill, Nick and his crew all were very easy to work with. Glad we choose this company. As for the windows and patio door they look great hope they perform along time with no issues.

Description of Work
Windows & patio door

05/30/2019

Vicki A.

Excellent product. Devon and Nick excellent at installing quickly, accurately and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Windows we're installed

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you letting us know our installers did a great job!

01/12/2017

Jennifer W.

I am a little late in posting this review, but this company deserves a shout out! I found Affordable Windows on google maps and went into their office the set up a quote. The estimator showed up on time to my home to go over the products they offered and even though I didn't see them at the home show (the prior weekend), he was nice enough to hook me up with the discount! I ordered windows that day and about 3 weeks later, a team was scheduled to come out to the house and start work. The two man group showed up right on time and worked for the next two days on installing the multiple windows on my house. They did an amazing job, took down blinds and put them back up, didn't damage my hibiscus plant at the front by the big bay window (and I'm sure that wasn't easy to work with!) and left my house in better condition than when they started. A the difference to my power bill has been amazing! I'm saving almost $50 a month over what I was paying with the original single pain windows. My only regret...and it had absolutely nothing to do with them, was my choice to go with the white vinyl instead of the tan...oh well. It's growing on me anyway ;) So happy with these guys that I hired them again for the windows on my new build detached garage.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows (12 total) and a back sliding door on my home. All windows and door had the Low E 340 glass and the three windows in the bathrooms had the rainfall glass.

01/11/2017

sam L.

These are hands-down the best windows you can buy, in my opinion. I only know of 2 companies that carry this brand and Affordable Windows has upgraded insulation in theirs, so it wasn't a hard choice! I will be replacing the rest of the windows in my home with Affordable in the future. Keep up the good work.

Description of Work
Energy Efficient Window Replacements in my home

12/03/2016

Jennifer W.

The team at Affordable once again did an amazing job! This is my second time using this company (they replaced all the windows and back sliding door on my house). After the windows were ordered, Jamie did a great job of keeping me up to date on their delivery date and called me as soon as they came in. There was a small mix up on the glass on the windows, part of it being my fault, but Jeff (the owner) did an amazing job on working to get that fixed and volunteered to come out and replace the glass at no extra charge. He really is a business owner that wants to make sure his customers are happy. I am still a very happy customer and will recommend Affordable Windows to anyone that asks! Thanks again Jeff, Jamie and the Affordable Windows Team!

Description of Work
I needed 9 windows for a new detached garage that I am building. This quote is for 3 - 2'x2' White vinyl, textured E-glass, casement window with nail flange 5 - 2'x2' White vinyl, textured E-glass, awning opening with nail flange 1 - 2'x2' White vinyl, textured tempered E-glass, awning opening with nail flange

11/17/2016

Linda S.

It was great. Everyone that worked with me was courteous and professional. The windows are great. They are sturdy and made my house look new!

Description of Work
Put in new windows in my home.

11/02/2016

Charles V.

Initial estimate- on time and lower quote than competitor. Ordered custom windows and they were installed 3 weeks later. They were on time, no hiccups. I Inspected after install- all windows in working order and clean-up job was excellent. The day after install manager came out for final walk through and collected remainder of money. I was very satisfied from start to end.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 windows and redid stucco on the outside of adobe style house.

10/28/2016

JEFF C.

Job well done, thank you Affordable Windows

Description of Work
window replacement

07/22/2015

Catherine R.

They showed up on time and explained everything in detail. It was a very pleasant experience. They stuck to the quote. I liked them a lot.

Description of Work
They tinted my living room windows, balcony and kitchen windows.

Category window tinting

07/07/2015

Gilbert R.

The installer was nice, but never thought someone would use a total strangers restroom to go #2. He also tried to get me involved an political talk, of which I thought wasn't right. There were supposed to be 2 installers (as promised by Affordable Windows) but only 1 showed up. Overall, I would probably use this company again.

Description of Work
Installed a large picture window and 2 side windows

04/01/2015

ROBERT J.

Never got off the ground. Salesman wasn't interested in giving me a proper proposal. When I contacted the company directly I was told the salesman would call back promptly; he didn't. I have NEVER had an experience where a company walked away from $3,000 or so of business. I have all the dates and times I contacted the salesman as well as copies of all correspondence (email, etc.).

Description of Work
Nothing. When I didn't agree to purchasing the large, new replacement window without seeing and reviewing a completed, formal contract - not just some scribbling on the back of a marketing sheet - the salesman left. I tried several times to follow up using his email and telephone - nothing; no answering calls, no returned phone calls, nothing.

02/28/2015

Jean R.

From meeting the folks at the home show in Phoenix in January of 2015 to install on Feb. 27, 2015 I couldn't ask for anything better! I wanted to deal with a local company with excellent references and that's exactly what I got. The company has been around for a number of years and knows their product and what will work for our AZ extreme heat. I had lined up 4 companies from the home show to do on site quotes. The 1st one was from a national company but ridiculously high priced. Rick from Affordable Windows came out and spent more than an hour with me going over options, product benefits and price. I was so impressed, that I ordered my 8 windows right then and cancelled the remaining 2 appts for quotes! Jeff came out and did a precise measure and told me that in about 3 weeks I could expect delivery. Jessika called on the 25th of Feb., 3 wks from Jeff's visit, and asked if the windows could be installed on the 27th of Feb. She gave me the names of the installers who would be at my home between 7:30 and 8 am, and Mat and Dave were right on time. They were personable, worked in an efficient and clean manner, and were finished in about 4 1/2 hours with my 8 windows. When they left, there wasn't anything that I had to do in the way of cleaning except for a bit of dusting, I would highly recommend this company for price, quality, product knowledge and company personnel. Thanks Affordable Windows!

Description of Work
Replace 8 single lane 50 yr old windows with dual pane energy efficient windows

01/26/2015

John R.

I thought they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They replaced 11 windows, sliding door in the living room, and put in french doors in the bedroom.

06/05/2014

John C.

We were skeptical at first because the price was very reasonable. They delivered as promised and the windows look great and have made a big difference in heat and sound coming into the house. The installers were very efficient and knew how to deal with a few issues caused by years of water seeping into the sill. With a little touch-up of the paint there will be no evidence of the old damage.

Description of Work
Replaced 6 windows that were the originals from 1975.

05/30/2014

Sandra H.

It was a very good experience. I found them on the Angie's List.

Description of Work
We had new windows from Affordable Windows and Home Renovations. They put in new windows for me.

04/12/2014

Alfonso Z.

LIE LIE LIE /first introduction was good to purchase windows but the salesman quit at the end of that week / had a hard time finding some one who can help with purchase / the install went good; windows worked well and we liked them. At that time I decided before install to get a price on replacing patio door and 2 windows in back of the house; estimate was for $4800 on 1-28-14 and signed by john c/ I decided to wait and check it out after front windows were installed / I liked the work and the windows did well to cool down the front of my house. / Later I had a salesman from the same company give me an estimate for over $8000, adding 1 additional window that was not included in original estimate given by previous sales person. We never even talked about that window at all./ The salesman on 4-11-14 told me that the previous written quote of $4800 was for a window we did not even talk about. He also said the measurement quoted was not for my patio door and purchasing windows from some one else. This salesman said either I was a liar or I was mistaken, neither of which is true.

Description of Work
replaced front windows

09/20/2013

Dale E.

FROM START TO FINISH THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD DEALING WITH A CONTRACTOR, AND I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY OVER THE YEARS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY WAS HANDLED IN A PROFESSIONL MANNER. I DID A TON OF RESEARCH BOTH ON THE INTERNET, AND INTERVIEWING NUMEROUS OTHER WINDOW AND DOOR COMPANIES BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH AFFORDABLE WINDOWS AND DOORS, AND AM CONFIDENT THAT I GOT THE BEST QUALITY PRODUCT FOR THE LOWEST PRICE ALONG WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. MY WINDOWS HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY WHICH ASSURES ME I WILL NEVER HAVE TO REPLACE THESE WINDOWS AND DOORS EVER AGAIN. THERE ARE MANY WINDOW REPLACEMENT COMPANIES OUT THERE, BUT YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER COMPANY THAN AFFORDABLE WINDOWS AND HOME RENOVATIONS TO DEAL WITH.

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS

09/11/2013

Barbara N.

They handled the whole situation from the time we had contact with them at a show to the finish of the job. A long time went by before we were able to get the job completed. They came when they said they would come, they were done when they said they would be, and they cleaned up after the job. Everything went great! They said they would hang the blinds for me, but not until the seal around the windows was dry. I told them I could do it. The next day I was having trouble hanging them and called them to ask if someone could stop by to help when they were in my neighborhood. I had someone else help me get them hung, but they followed up with me saying that the would do that for me.

Description of Work
Installed two windows

05/15/2013

Ellen W.

Great installation and cleaned up after themselves. Very happy with everything!

Description of Work
I was looking for 2 large Arcadia doors to be replaced. I got 3 other bids and Affordable Window's bid was the best by far. The salesman answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable.

02/14/2013

Robert D.

At first, I wasn't sure that these windows would fit properly in my older Mobile Home but, Not only did they fit.....they fit perfect. What a difference! My AC/Heating unit is working alot less and the temperature in my home is now even from room to room. Installation guys were super friendly and very professional. I gave them a B for responsivness because I called with a question and it took them 24 hours to get back to me but, when they did they had all the answers to my questions. Good Job

Description of Work
Windows for my Mobile Home

02/12/2013

Steve H.

Excellent experience all the way around.The people in scheduling were very helpful and the man that came to my house was very knowledgeable. I had looked at other companies and the price for the product was absolutely more than fair. The windows arrived sooner than they said they would and I was installed 2 weeks early! Installation was clean and professional and they cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely recommend Affordable W9ndows to my friends.

Description of Work
purchased 5 double pane insulated low-E windows for my home

12/10/2012

Sharon J.

They were prompt. They were very fast. I was a little concerned because I am in Arizona and it is still pretty hot. It probably took them less than an hour and a half to do both windows. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Affordable Windows came out and replaced two of my windows for me last month.

Thermo Shield LLC

We Specialize We specialize in home comfort and energy transformation. We use the latest technology to test house leakage, duct leakage, room pressures, infrared heat gain and more. Allow us the opportunity to check your home today! Thermo Shield Promise We promise to go above and beyond. We focus on customer service, customer relationship, quality workmanship, cleanliness and warranties. What Makes Us Different? We inspect and post test all our insulation projects at no additional cost. We ensure your project is done right. Communication, integrity and quality are our top highest priorities. Our Standard of Care Treating you and your home with respect is our highest priority. Our goal is to create a positive experience with our service. We are certified, licensed, bonded and insured and can handle any situation that may arise. Valley Wide Home Insulation and Energy Efficiency Experts Our goal is simple! We provide a broad range of insulation packages that are customized to meet your specific needs, expectations and budget. We're proud to be your fully trained and trusted home insulation specialist providing our professional services to improve the condition of your home. ​ When it comes to home insulation, there is no one size fits all solution. Allow us to give you an in home estimate and determine which solutions will work best for your particular home.

Elevation Solar

Energy can be complicated. We're here to make it simple. Elevation’s whole-home solution gives you everything you need to power your home more efficiently. Elevation is one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, a multi-year Department of Energy Contractor of the Year, and recognized as one of the best places to work. Reduce Your Energy Use An energy audit will spot ways to reduce your home’s wasted energy by 10% or more and help your home earn Energy Star Certification. Produce Renewable Energy Elevation’s top-tier solar equipment comes with a 30-year warranty and renewable power. Take Power Over Your Energy Advanced, real-time energy monitoring through Curb technology gives you the information you need to take control of your energy use.

AZ insulation & Energy Solutions, LLC

Licensed, Bonded, Insured. We are The Energy and Insulation Experts of Arizona. Our experienced team of professionals shows up on time, ready to produce the best results every single time. That’s why we confidently stand behind our work and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on every project. We stay until the job is done exactly to your expectations.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing, American Express

Replacement Windows, Double Pane, Energy Efficient Windows, Sliding & French Patio Doors, Exterior doors, Security Doors,

Window & Glass Repair.