Abel Carpet Tile And Wood

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2012

923 S Ash St

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Abel Carpet Tile And Wood Provides all types of floor coverings and professional installation. We have experienced installers who will do the job correctly the first time. We take great pride in ensuring customer satisfaction. We carry most major brands including Mohawk, Shaw, Tuftex, and Royalty Carpets. Abel Carpet Tile And Wood provides free in home estimates....

07/31/2014

Mike S.

Description of Work
They installed master bedroom plus walk in closet in 2.5 hours. Very polite, very efficient and cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with results and would use them again.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/26/2014

Kevin F.

The work they did was excellent. They knew what they were doing. They're trustworthy.

Description of Work
We used Abel in early May. They did tile.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for the kind comments (removed member name). I'm glad that you are pleased with our work. Regards, Mike

05/20/2014

Jackie H.

In preparation for putting our house on the market we decided to replaceall of the old carpet and pad (over 10 years old). I first went to Home Depot. I did find carpet at a reasonable price price per sq. ft., and they offered "free install". Their install really wasn't free though. There was one price for the carpet, a fee (per. sq. ft. ) to remove the carpet, another fee if they had to move even one piece of furniture in the room ($29 a room!) plus other fees to measure my house etc. I then asked my friends for recommendations and Mike at Abel Carpet came highly recommended. I called him and he came out when he said he would and brought many samples for me to choose from. He was very thorough and professional, with a good price. I also obtained another estimate and went with Abel. His crew came out (a father and son) worked quickly and cleanly. They even helped me break down the one bed I hadn't finished getting out of my daughter's bedroom. The install crew chief had over 15 years experience in the valley with installs! I was very impressed with both my new carpet and Abel Carpet. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good price on carpet with no hidden fees or surprises.

Description of Work
Installed approx. 1100 sq. ft. of carpet and a 1/2 inch pad.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the positive review [removed member name]!

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

New carpet and professional installation, Porcelain/Ceramic Tile and professional installation, Laminate Flooring and professional installation, Hardwood Flooring and professional installation.

Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood floor refinishing, small repairs but please feel free to call and inquire.