A Better Tint & Accessories Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2009

Auto Glass
Auto Accessories
Auto Alarms

Only the very best window tints can stand up to the Arizona sun and our high performance films won’t fade or turn purple. Our American-made window tint is backed by a lifetime warranty and our professional installers are certified. Trust A Better Tint with your next window tinting film package and stay cool! Additional phone - (480)834-3456. No travel charges. No service fees. Check out our second location at: 9419 East San Salvadore Dr. #105-B-2 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 May contact through email. info@abettertint.com...

Reliable Home & Auto Glass

We are classified as an essential service and are open for business! 2014-19 Super Service Award Winner for both home and auto glass! In business since 2001, Reliable Glass specializes in professional repair and replacement of auto, residential and commercial glass. We are experts in the field of camera recalibration for newer vehicles. Only the best quality glass and materials are used for every job-your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our excellent installers average 10 years of experience in glass repair, and come to you with free mobile service throughout the Phoenix Metro area. We invite you to text us at 480-269-4643 for a free estimate!

Offers by Reliable Home & Auto Glass on Angi
SafePro Auto Glass

ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!

Laurie Rummel, Associate Broker

Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row, Laurie has assisted Sellers and Buyers as a trusted advisor for a decade. Her work is defined by honesty, education, and frequent communication.Selling? Positioning your home correctly in the market from Day 1 is essential. Laurie provides intelligent and practical advice to get your property noticed and sold, without spending needless dollars. Buying? Laurie will provide you with the tools to understand and negotiate the contractual process and advise on the resources essential for making the best decision in today's market. Laurie listens to the criteria and priorities her buyers set for their optimal home, and will work tirelessly to guide them in the process. She has earned degrees in Business Management and Interior Design, and worked in both fields. Her continuing education in Real Estate includes the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) Designations. Let Laurie be your trusted advisor, and put her to work for you today!

07/10/2020

Good Installation but Terrible Customer Service, Bait switch price increasing Car not starting because they ran the battery dead during installation on my newer honda accord with new car battery Being lied to by Kendall the front desk assistant Being threatened by Eric the Owner of the company when I had a complaint I started off with a great experience with Dustin the General Manager over the phone. I was referred by the company doing the windshield replacement when they do the tint. He did a excellent job describing each tint package and ask me question to find the right package within my budget. I confirmed with him the package and that everything was included except for tax. I was satisfied and call back the next day. Dustin was not available and spoke to Kendall to confirm everything so on installation day there were no surprises. On Installation day I come in at 8:15am and speak with Kendall. She immediately walks me over to the tint packages and ask me what I want. I'm confused because I though everything was finalized over the phone. She says the windshield tint can be a different tint then the rest of the car. I asked how much of a upgrade in price this will be. She comes back to me and communicates that they are already tinting the replacement windshield and I'm stuck with my first selection over the phone. Which is okay but why the upsell on something that wasn't an option in the first place. She then begins to sell me on the windshield tint and explain that already included and they are tinting it as we speak and I will have to pay 225.00 more because it's not included on the original quote. I was very concern and told her I verified all charges with Dustin and also her over the phone. She continues to pressure me to pay the upcharge and I continue to tell her that this surprise upcharging is not okay. She steps a way for less than a minute and then tells me they can include it with charging me more. I get a call from Kendall at 1:15 that the car is all completed. I come in at 2:50 and they are still working on it but they are doing the completion in the front parking lot. I wait in my car for another 20 minutes until there done. I would rather wait and have it done correctly. Why I had a car almost 2 hours prior saying its completed is unknown. I'm glad I didn't come sooner I would have been waiting. The Tech as he is walking away from me tells me quickly what to do and not to do. I come in to check out with Kendall and she does a great job getting me out the door quickly after paying. I proceed to start my car and it doesn't start the battery was drained. Kendall comes out with a attitude as I'm inconveniencing her. She has the starter in a box and tells me because I'm a man and she's a woman she should do it. I can't see if its a cigarette lighter jump start or battery connecter because it's still in the box. I ask her what kind? She then says if I'm not man enough she can get one of her guys out to do it! The car starter worked I asked for the the owner phone #. She tells me that she can't give it out and he will call me. Then walks into the store as I follow in to ask again she tells me to leave the store. A few minutes later I'm on the phone with my wife stunned by the level of customer service. Erk the owner that was supposably not there comes out to me and acts like nothing happens. He then tells me that He watch the security camera of me and because I was bothered and respectively assertive with what I was promised that I was being rude and Kendall had her reasons to treat me the way she did. I asked a question about the bubbles in the tint and when they go away (kendall communicated that this will happen. He told me that the bubbling doesn't go away and if you don't like it I can rip it out and give you your money back. He then says we don't do perfect tinting (which perfect is impossible) I just didn't need a threatening response included with the answer to my question. I left there satisfied with the good tint job but, unsettled with the way I was treated and how they didn't value my business with poor customer service.

Description of Work
Whole car including windshield tint

Category window tinting,car accessories,auto glass

09/12/2019

This is the second car that I have taken to A Better Tint in Gilbert. Our first car's tint lasted for the duration of the vehicles life, with no issues. This was no doubt due to the high quality 3M products that Better Tint installs and the quality of installation process. Our most recent vehicles had some minor issues with the initial installation, but Better Tint resolved those quickly with no hesitation. I will continue to get all of my window tinting performed by this great business! Living in Arizona, it is a necessity to have your vehicles tinted. A Better Tint is professional and focused on doing a quality job! Thanks!

Description of Work
Installed window tinting on out 2016 Toyota Camry

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience! We truly appreciate your repeat business.

05/16/2018

They were fast and I was out of there quickly. Nice quality 3M window tinting. I have used them before and was very satisfied.

Description of Work
2 front windows tinted in truck

07/19/2017

It went perfect. You couldn't even tell the windows were tinted because there were no air bubbles. It looks like the windows are sprayed that color instead of any film being on there.

Description of Work
Window tent on my car

03/20/2017

Service was exceptional and the outcome was great!

Description of Work
Tinting on 28 windows throughout the office.

03/20/2017

They did a great, professional job. they know their stuff.

Description of Work
Window tinting

02/27/2017

Great explanation of the services, performed in less that committed time and on price.

Description of Work
Vehicle window tinting

05/13/2016

I arrived on time and the job was finished almost an hour before promised. I haven't found anything to criticize and the tint does everything as promised. The car is much cooler although I would have preferred a darker tint. I opted to go for the heat resisting tint rather the darker tint. Can't have both.

Description of Work
Install 3M tint

03/21/2016

Tinted windows on my car. Great customer service. Prompt. Delivered as promised. A+

Description of Work
Auto window tint

Category window tinting,auto glass

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience at A Better Tint. We strive for customer satisfaction. Let us know if you ever need your home or office tinted. Thanks again Erik Geisler President A Better Tint

03/08/2016

Scheduling was quick and easy. The staff was very professional, answered my questions and explain to my options. The pricing was competitive with other providers in the area. The work was done properly the first time with no problems. My car looks excellent and I'm very happy with the result. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tint car windows

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed], Thank you from all of us here at A Better Tint for your choice in us and for taking the time to let others know about experience.

Window tinting – auto, residential & commercial, tint removal. Auto painting protection. Decorative & solar control window films. Blinds for your home or office. Sun screens, roll shades

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal