Desert Moon Door LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2014

4.3

Removing and installing doors, trim, locks, hardware. Residential and commercial....

United Lock Service, LLC

Angie's List Discount: 10% off of total invoice. Must mention discount when calling. Not valid with any other offers. Valid anytime.

Offers by United Lock Service, LLC on Angi
ARCO Lock & Security

ANGIE'S SPECIALS: $99 HOME REKEY, FREE VIDEO DOORBELL CAMERA with new Wireless Alarm Install on a 36/mon term, Commercial Access Control, Alarm Monitoring. Our $99 Rekey Service includes up to 6 keyholes and 4 new keys. ARCO serves the entire Phoenix metro area.

Offers by ARCO Lock & Security on Angi
 ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

10/24/2020

What a complete waste of time! After scheduling a door installation through Desert Moon Door, I cannot say how frustrating the experience has been. I had already gotten up early on a weekday and waited all morning for the installer’s call. Nothing. I found out that the installer cancelled my appointment the day I was set to get my new door (I found this out through Home Depot, not Desert Moon Door...

Description of Work
Door installation

Category doors

07/24/2017

We had a wonderful experience dealing with Desert Moon Door. They provided us with a quality product at a very reasonable price. We had a manufacturing problem with the fit on one of our bifold doors. Desert Moon took all the necessary steps needed to make sure we were 100% satisfied, and we are. A great company to do business with and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior doors. I did not hire through Angie's List. I just wanted people to know this is an excellent company.

Category woodworking,doors

Trim carpentry. New construction or remodels involving doors, trim, and hardware.

Check, PayPal