Coconino Electric

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

Top rated electricians...

Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC

Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC

Your comfort and safety are always our highest priority. Our solar integrators have all the virtual tools necessary to help you explore solar and battery options for your home from the comfort of your computer or telephone. If you prefer an in-person experience, we happy to conduct a face-to-face meeting while practicing recommended social distancing guidelines. We’re working hard every day to keep our staff and customers healthy during these uncertain times. If you’d like to learn more about what solar can do for you, give us a call or visit: www.SunValleySolar.com. Since 2006, Sun Valley Solar Solutions has been helping Arizona homeowners and businesses turn the state's most abundant natural resource into immediate savings for a cleaner tomorrow. Based in Chandler, Arizona, Sun Valley Solar Solutions is an SRP Preferred Solar Installer and is accredited as a SunPower Authorized Dealer by SunPower Corp. Sun Valley Solar Solutions holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 4.6 rating on Google, has won the Angie's List Super Service Award six times, and was Ranked #1 Solar Installer by Ranking Arizona, the Best of Arizona Businesses. Sun Valley Solar Solutions is NABCEP certified, a member of the Solar Energy Industries Association, the Electric League of Arizona, and the U.S. Green Building Council.

06/18/2016

Coconino Electric came out and found the problems. They replaced some outlets and got us back on line. Great company, will us again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had outlets that did not work.

09/21/2015

Coconino Electric is a small company that provides excellent work at time and material affordable prices.  Robert completed my projects in workmanlike fashion with knowledge and skill.  I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.  I only wish they serviced the valley area where I have another home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced dining room light, replaced heater in water tank closet, and moved two electrical boxes behind a wall mounted TV, so wires wouldn't show.

05/25/2015

Robert chased down and took care of some shorted wires.  He worked so fast it made my head spin.  I  wish I knew what Robert knows.  I will reccomend him to anyone that needs an electrician, call Robert he will take good care of you. Karl

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RObert came out and found why i wasnt getting power. He found the problem very fast and did an excellent job. WE will difenently use them again.

05/19/2015

Showed up on time. Came on with the best pricing. Did a bang up job. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed some recetsclrs and fixed some wiring.

11/30/2013

Not sure what's at fault...Angie's List or the Contractor. I requested service via AL; 10 days now, no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

We never received a request from this person

Full-service electrical.