Carpets of Dalton Flooring America

Founded 1972 • With Angi since September 2008

4.4

Carpets of Dalton Flooring America celebrating its 42nd year! Locally owned. Carpets of Dalton Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live....

Red Desert Flooring

Red desert flooring is a company that has been established in the Verde Valley for over 30 years with hundreds of jobs behind us will make your floor look like our house beautiful!

New Era Stoneworks & Tile LLC

we are a family owned business, we do Residential and commercial big or small jobs. we specialize on countertops for kitchens, bathroom, BBQ, shower walls, fire places and more. we offer free estimate. custom stonework. we work all over the state and have work on other states.

Phelps Precision Innovations LLC

Phelps Precision Innovations LLC We can build from ground up, from start to finish, whether its new construction or a remodel. What makes us stand out is our prompt service. The owner, Titus Mitchell has been reliable in the construction line of work since 2000. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/20/2014

After meeting with Heather and choosing the right back splash tile and wood flooring for our house everything ran very smoothly. Their installation crew where prompt and very professional. Our floors and kitchen came out stunning and we have had many complements. On a side note I had gone to Home Depot to also get bids. When you compare the two I received a much better dealer at Carpets of Dalton ...

Description of Work
I met with the owner Heather Cunningham. I was impressed with her knowledge of interior design and the different product lines her company carries.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior designers

10/06/2014

We recently purchased flooring from Carpets of Dalton. Our experience was great. We encountered a very kind salesperson who listened to our ideas and expectations. We agreed on carpet for our bedrooms, tile for our baths, kitchen and laundry and beautiful hardwood for our dining and living areas. This project was spread over several weeks and they were great in helping us coordinate the install wi...

Description of Work
provides flooring and installation

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/29/2014

The quality of the work was very good, but the follow through was terrible. From the start, they lost the measurements and we had to contact them to find out why we hadn't heard from them. When finally the measuring was completed the second time and most of the work done, it wasn't finished, despite the fact that they told us it was. They hadn't gone out to the home to actually check the workman's...

Description of Work
Flooring

Category flooring contractor

08/26/2014

The installer came on time. Lee was a true craftsman. He took his time and his attention to detail was very impressive. The job took him three days to complete. He left no mess behind. He was a very hard worker, took very breaks and did a excellent job in laying the tile.

Description of Work
We had three rooms of tile laid. Dan was extremely helpful in picking out the tile and helping with the grout color.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/12/2014

Dealt with Dan at Carpets of Dalton. He was professional and very willing to be helpful with all our needs. Lee was our installer and he was the best!! He was a master at laying and cutting in all the small areas. He did a wonderful job. We are very pleased with the over all job.

Description of Work
Tiled 3 rooms. Laundry room and 2 bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile

Hi [member name removed], Thank you SOOOO much for taking the time to post this nice review on Angies List, We all really appreciate the kind works. Both Dan and Leiland were thrilled that you mentioned them by name, very happy. Thanks again, and please let us know if we can help in the future. Mike Cunningham President, Carpets of Dalton Flooring America

09/13/2013

They have a very good reputation. They are licensed, and I go to them with any flooring issues I have. I had my my rug repaired with them.

Description of Work
I get my rugs cleaned and repaired with them.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","oriental rug cleaning service

08/11/2013

I left a message and they returned my call right away. Everybody I worked with on the phone was courteous and professional. The installation date arrived and the installer arrived on time and was in and out in about an hour. Wow! He was friendly and professional and did not leave any hint of a mess behind.

Description of Work
Carpet installation for one bedroom.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

05/06/2013

The install date has not yest arrived. It will be at the end of May

Description of Work
My husabnd and I worked with Heather picking out samples of carpert and vinyly flooring. She came out and gave us an estimate with prodcuts we had seen in the store. The prices are awesome and the level of quality is great. I did appreciate them coming out on a Saturday to do the estimate since we work and live in Phoenix. I had one company come out to give an estimate and never heard back from the gentleman with any estimate and never received any samples in the mail that he was to send us. Thanks again to Angies list. I also had a $100 off coupon that I applied to the order. Thank You!!

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

01/21/2013

I flip houses in flagstaff and surrounding areas and use Carpets of Dalton Flooring America exclusively. Mike,Heather and co. are awesome! I'm not the best at picking the right style of tile/carpets to use on any given project, thankfully Carpets of Dalton is there to help me through the whole process from design to installation. Great prices and selection thanks Carpets of Dalton!

Description of Work
I have used Carpets of Dalton Flooring America for all of my flooring purchases for almost ten years and would never go anywhere else.

Category carpet installer","ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

01/11/2013

The company was responsive to our timetable. John was 100% reliable. He did an expert job.

Description of Work
John tore out an old shower and replaced it by building a new shower from the base up. John also did a great job tiling the new shower.

Category flooring contractor","interior designer

Carpet. Flooring - Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Tile, & Hardwood.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available