All Services Building Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a small company in our 5th year (in 2012) business. I have been building in northern Arizona since 1975. We are very flexible and able to listen to what you are telling us so we can deliver you a product that you will be happy with....

MBMR Restoration and Painting, LLC

Bring color to your Property or Home. Top quality painting by top quality painters, Experienced, Reliable we do the job right. Color consultation Drywall repair Exterior painting Power washing Interior painting Residential and Commercial painting

Lakeland Painting LLC

Customer satisfaction is my main priority; to meet or exceed your expectations is what I thrive for along with excellent customer interaction and response. My jobs I only use Dunn-Edwards paints, if you want the best results you need to use the best paints and it shows. Please take a second to consider my company for your future paint project. Veteran owned and operated company

Citation Painting, LLC

At Citation Painting, LLC, we specialize in providing high-quality painting and general contractor services in Prescott, AZ, and the surrounding 50-mile radius. Our professional team can assist you with: Residential Painting New Construction Painting Industrial Painting Commercial Property Painting Priming Services Pre-Painting Services Custom Painting Services And More To learn more about our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

12/05/2016

During phase 1, they remodeled the bathroom. This included installing tile, plumbing work, a handicap toilet, and new roll-in shower with grab bars. (approximately$12,000) For the 2nd phase, they installed a handicap accessible porch, poured concrete, and did a great job. (approximately $8-$9,000) During phase 3, they re-tiled the entire house. (approximately $6,000). With the expenses, it was all...

Description of Work
They have done 3 phases of refurbishing my brothers home, to make it handicap accessible.

Category ceramic tile,decks,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

09/18/2015

He's redoing a bathroom, front porch, and a walkway ramp. He's doing a great job. What I like about him, is that he does what he says he's going to do!

Description of Work
He's making the house handicap accessible.

Category decks,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

We are a general contracting company with a residential and commercial license able to complete projects such as small exterior facelifts for your home to new homes to building you a place to make your business profitable.

As a general contractor there are not many building services that we cannot provide since we are able to hire specialist in all fields.

Check, Financing Available