Alamo Fence Company Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2010

Alamo Fence Company Inc specializes in automated gates, residential fencing, privacy fences, commercial fencing, and wrought iron fencing. Proudly serving Flagstaff AZ and the surrounding areas....

03/05/2020

Over a week passed since representative came out to look at my property. When I called back to ask for a status report having not heard back, the supervisor snapped at me angrily that I needed to tell them exactly what kind of fence I wanted. I had already discussed my needs with the representative. When I indicated I look to them for recommendations, he openly laughed at me. I said I would think ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement at my home

08/29/2015

8 days after the inspection, I still have no received an estimate for work. I sent an email and two phone calls to try to get the estimate. I spoke with Alex the second time I called and he said he had been busy and would try to get me the estimate that day or the next. That was days ago and I never heard back from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alex came out to inspect my fence and provide an estimate for work needed.

03/31/2015

Alex and his team were prompt, professional and friendly. They arrived on time and completed the work as described in the contract.  Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 6 ft cedar privacy fence installed enclosing our side yard (about 100 ft) and tieing into our backyard existing fence. Metal poles were used and old sections of fence removed and hauled away.

05/29/2014

Alamo was very professional and did a great job with the fence and with dealing with my difficult neighbors! We plan on hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new side fences and gates for residential property.

03/31/2013

Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work on the fence fix

CATEGORY fencing

Residential Fencing, Commercial Fencing, Wrought Iron Fencing, Automated Gates, Privacy Fences