Allied Plumbing Co.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

12514 W Rosewood DR

El Mirage, AZ 85335

Our company motto is "Any type of plumbing is our specialty!" Our work consists of residential new construction and remodels and commercial and industrial. We are a small company with personal service. The owner works directly with the client to create the proposals and discuss all options, then works alongside the crew to assure the work is done to State and local codes and that all work passes regulatory inspections. We have very flexible hours to work around our customers’ schedules and will discuss all the options to best suite the customer’s needs and price range prior to beginning any work. There is no charge for initial consultations. We also provided excavation services with our company-owned excavation equipment. Since we do not have to rent equipment we are able to offer our services at a lower rate than many other companies. If you are unhappy with a bid you received elsewhere, we would be happy to review it and try to come up with a better price or option for you. Allied Plumbing Co. holds both residential and commercial licenses issued by the State of AZ Registrar of Contractors. We are bonded and insured....

09/01/2016

Barbara M.

01/11/2016

Robert M.

Greg lied and led us on all day. By telling us that he was still coming he kept us from getting another plumber assigned and getting our sewer back up corrected. The lack of service was compounded by a lack of honesty by the owner Greg.

Description of Work
Greg was the contracted plumber with service line warranties of America. He called me on Sunday to correct a sewer back up at our home. I spoke with him at 2:19, 5:41 and 7:19PM. Each time he assured me that he needed to finish a job and then he would be here and complete the job today. He never arrived after telling me that he was "40-45 minutes" out during the last call. He has not answered his phone either.

11/10/2015

Karl J.

02/28/2015

James C.

Greg was called on Friday and told about the situation. He promised to come the next day, Saturday between 7 am and 8 am. Building Superintendent even called late Friday afternoon to verify that Greg would be there the next morning. He never showed up. He didn't call to let us know he wasn't coming. No one answered either of his two phones when we called to inquire where he was.

Description of Work
He was to show up and assess the situation based on smells that seemed to be coming from the sewer system

01/29/2014

Edward B.

The fix went very well. Provider was very efficient and did the job in a expected amount of time.

Description of Work
Fixed a very bad clogged toilet and comeplte sewer line

01/05/2014

Jeff D.

Great!! Greg made special arrangements to meet us and to do the job quickly. Really saved us from others who had tried to take advantage of a rush need.

Description of Work
Install gas line, other small projects

05/08/2013

Julie M.

I cannot give an answer because the job was never started because Greg would not reply back to two emails since April 26 2013 and he would not give me a quote for a complete job. Leaving in my view the critical part up to me to do or hire someone after spending over $3,000.00 was not something I was willing to do for several reasons. The bottom line is if Greg from Allied Plumbing did not want to be responsible to have everything done when I made that a requirement over the phone before he came out then he should of told me that up front. Not responding back Is the sign of bad business practices and customer service.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote on installing a gas line to my kitchen for a gas stove conversion. A man by the name of Greg came out and was very nice and knew is business. I received a email with a quote from Greg for just the Plumbing and being a licensed Plumber myself could of done that much. I wanted to hire him because I don't have much skill in removing part of a wall and the roof and repair it after the job and have no leaks or insect problems. His quote was expensive considering i would need to repair the wall and roof myself or hire a contractor to do it. I emailed Greg back telling him that when he was out here that I wanted him to give me a quote for everything not just part of it. I received a reply that he was looking into that on April 26 2013 and I never heard from him again. I emailed him twice more and nothing, to me that is very rude for a business to not answer a simple question, as what would happen if I had a problem afterwards like a leak if he cannot answer me for a simple quote I don't think I would get an answer for a problem. It looks like he wanted to come in here and open the roof and wall up to run a gas line then leave me stuck trying to get a roof and wall fixed. I told Greg right up front I wanted a quote that included everything not part of it.

02/10/2013

Jeff D.

In preparation for our move, we wanted a gas line installed in our laundry room. We had found a company on Angies List that submitted a CRAZY high bid and then I found Greg at Allied Plumbing. Greg was out to do an estimate within a few hours and did a huge favor in clearing a few things to actually schedule the job within 4 days. He was awesome. Greg at Allied Plumbing was honest, prompt and fair with his pricing. I was not looking for cheap work or even a screaming deal, just someone to be fair and who would perform as they promised. Greg met all expectations and I know we will be using him on more jobs. Our family has several rentals and I have now found my plumbing contact. Thank you for everything Greg.

Description of Work
Excellent experience with the installation of a new gas line.

07/07/2011

William M V.

We had been smelling propane for a while in our dryer but when I also smelled it at our furnace I began to worry that we might have a regulator failing. I called Allied Plumbing Co. from a number I got on and quot;Angies Listand quot;. They answered within 4 rings and I stated the problem. He was on a job that was going to take several days but he felt my problem was of enough concern that he came later that same day. I showed him the locations and he did all the heavy moving to get to the gas pipes. He agreed that there was definitely a propane smell in the gas dryer but after checking all the pipes determined it was inside the dryer and we would need a appliance repairman for that. I can absolutely understand that and was happy to know it was not the pipes. He check both regulators on the tank and house and determined they were in fine condition. He then checked the furnace and found a leak on the pipe inside of the furnace. He disassembled the piping and rebuilt it with new thread sealant and tested it. No more leak! Greg was very professional but still just a normal guy. He did exactly what I needed all with in the 1 hour charge. (He found the source of the gas leaks, fixed the piping, gave me assurance my regulators were OK and isolate the dryer, I did not expect him to rebuild my dryer.)

Description of Work
located the source of gas leaks in our house. repaired one and isolated the other one as it was inside of an appliance. He tested both regulators on our propane system to ensure they were working properly.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Complete Water Systems LLC

Complete Water Systems LLC is family owned & operated. Providing a complete array of Whole Home Water Treatment Products (Reverse Osmosis systems / Water Softeners / Whole Home Filtration / Salt Free Conditioners / Bacteria Removal UV Systems and more) Offering Sales – Service – Maintenance – Parts – Filters Serving Phoenix Arizona and metropolitan area We provide the Highest Quality Components such as Clack - Fleck - Autotrol - Ultima - Vortech- Hydronix - Vertex and much more Made in the USA & systems assembled right here in Arizona

Cobra Rooter & Plumbing Service

Cobra Rooter and Plumbing has been servicing the valley since 1983. Our goals are to provide the very best customer sevice at a fair price. Our company has grown almost exclusivly from customer referrals. We have no gimmicks or sales tactics. We offer honest work for an honest dollar. Additional DBA - Cobra Rooter Service, Inc.

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Visa, Check

Septic Tank pumping.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Allied Plumbing Co.

How is Allied Plumbing Co. overall rated?

Allied Plumbing Co. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Allied Plumbing Co. provide

Allied Plumbing Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check

Does Allied Plumbing Co. offer free estimates?

No, Allied Plumbing Co. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Allied Plumbing Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Allied Plumbing Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Allied Plumbing Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Allied Plumbing Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Allied Plumbing Co.?

No, Allied Plumbing Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Allied Plumbing Co. offer?

Allied Plumbing Co. offers the following services: Residential, commercial, industrial & tenant improvements; water, gas and sewer lines; installation of water heaters, softeners, conditioners, meters & fixtures; new construction, remodels & service work; underground utilities & leak detection & repair; excavation. Any type of plumbing.

Are there any services Allied Plumbing Co. does not offer?

Septic Tank pumping.