Rodriguez Fresh Coating

Interior/ exterior painting. Drywall repairs.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

I professionalize in interior and exterior painting. I have been in the field for years. i have all my equipment ready to make ur home fresh and beautiful. if i want to bring value to your home i suggest a fresh coat to bring tons of value pride my self in being very skilled and clean. Free bids....

Century Painting LLC

For over 15 years, Century Painting, LLC has been a leader among Central Arizona painting contractors in painting fine homes and businesses. We have gained customer trust in the entire Prescott Quad City Area. There is no better way to gain your trust than to promise our "Excellence in Painting" philosophy. It's our job to make sure you are always pleased with our workmanship, and we guarantee it. We promise to: Take responsibility, Never question our customers, Care for your home or business and Always do the right thing. Full Service Painting Company. We run from 6 to 12 professional painters depending on the season. We have an office and warehouse with office staff to better serve our customers.

Parra Painting LLC

Parra Painting LLC is owned and operated by myself and a team, dedicated to achieve the highest level of interior and exterior service. I have over 12yrs of experience in commercial and residential painting. I truly love this trade and enjoy the satisfaction of completing jobs across the valley. I look forward to earning your business from you an your family/friends. -Jonny

Citation Painting, LLC

At Citation Painting, LLC, we specialize in providing high-quality painting and general contractor services in Prescott, AZ, and the surrounding 50-mile radius. Our professional team can assist you with: Residential Painting New Construction Painting Industrial Painting Commercial Property Painting Priming Services Pre-Painting Services Custom Painting Services And More To learn more about our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

06/16/2020

Danny R.

They were very nice, they did the job professionally and they were clean, they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They painted a fence in the backyard.

Category house painters

06/14/2020

Steve C.

Michael is very professional and did a great job. He finished earlier than expected and was reasonably priced. He worked efficiently and left our home just as he found it. We would definitely use Michael again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
interior ceilings

Category interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your home i am truly grateful to have meet such amazing people. i hope you are enjoying your home.

06/09/2020

Mark A.

Michael was on time and professional. He was courteous and did a great job on my interior painting! I definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
interior painting.

Category interior painters