Jagr Custom Homes LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

I am a small company with hands on service. I am the estimator, secretary, window washer, etc. I am hands on and I oversee every aspect of your project. Please feel free to ask any questions and for a list of referals....

Yavapai Landscaping

Yavapai Landscaping is a full service landscaping company that offers design, installation, and maintenance services throughout Yavapai County and Arizona.

Masteras Landscaping llc

Mastera's Landscaping LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

M & S Painting

M & S Painting provides interior and exterior painting. We guarantee all of our work and we ensure customer satisfaction. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we offer discounts to Veterans and Seniors. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look a look at your home. Please give us a call or click for a free estimate today!

10/30/2015

.The total time spent, after footings were installed and aged, was two days! Russ and three competent carpenters worked very professionally with great tools and the new deck is spectacular. One problem: the deck is guaranteed for two (2) years - great. I have had some concerns with some of the work and have e-mailed Russ twice over the past three months. I am concerned that something is wrong, eit...

Description of Work
Demolished most of original deck and built a larger redwood deck

Category concrete repair

07/14/2014

Description of Work
built a carport. I think that it was done properly and the builder communicated with me during the process. Well done and would recommend them.

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

05/07/2014

He put a good crew together. He also did it very quickly and very organized. We also loved how the owner went to work as well.

Description of Work
We had an addition put on our garage along with concrete pads around our house.

Category garage doors

07/30/2013

It went great, quick and was done really well. His subs were really good. The prices were compatible with the other prices we got, only he seemed more on the ball. I have had people stopping by wanting his business card, or at least his phone number because they like what he did.

Description of Work
I used Jagr Custom Homes to build an addition on my garage, including new concrete and a new driveway.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

08/07/2012

I used them because they were licensed, bonded and a member of the local Contractor's Association. The references that I checked were all outstanding.

Description of Work
During the month of June, Custom Homes LLC completely remodeled the bottom floor of our home. They really did everything. They did a comprehensive redesign and remodel of the home, including taking out walls, redoing flooring, cabinetry, counter top, toilets and sinks.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Framing, electrical, plumbing, roofing, insulation, concrete, stucco, drywall, flooring, painting, landscaping & cleanup.

Commercial