West Plumbing LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

West Plumbing LLC is a trusted plumbing company servicing Chandler, AZ, and the greater Phoenix area. We offer a range of services, including emergency service, so you can trust we’ll be there when you need us most. The next time you need a plumber, who are you going to call? With a qualified team of plumbing technicians and customer service representatives, better make it West Plumbing LLC!...

4.2

plumbers (5)

03/24/2022

Alex P.

These guys are awesome! Fast service and great price. They did a great job and saved me tons of money compared to other bids on a slab leak repair. Very creative approach to prevent having to rip up my travertine and concrete. Made is super easy for me to repair small dry wall patch after and that was all. Like the leak never happened. James and team are my go-to guys for all my plumbing needs going forward

Description of Work
Slab leak repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

03/24/2020

ROBERT N.

Drew, his technician, arrived around noon on Thursday, Feb 20. He reviewed the toilet and said it was too old (more than 20 years old he said) and could not be repaired. We would be better off with a brand new toilet and it would use less water. He was convincing and we agreed. He left to purchase the new toilet and returned about an hour later. When he was disconnecting the water line, he broke the connection inside the wall. He then cut a 7 inch by 5 inch section out of the wall to he could install a new valve to replace the one he broke. He taped over the hole in the wall with some black tape and told us we would have to hire a handyman to repair the wall. He said it was not necessary to calk around the base of the new toilet. The final cost was now $865 plus whatever the wall repair would be. We called James at West Plumbing the next day , described what happened and sent him a photo of the damaged wall. We asked for help in finding a handyman to do the repair. James gave us the name of a drywall painter but did not know any handyman to recommend. He also agreed to help somewhat with the cost of the wall repair after he talked with Drew. We have not heard anything since.

Description of Work
We contacted West Plumbing thru Angies List and had a horrible experience. The project was to repair a leak around the base of the toilet and replace the flushing mechanism because it did not shut off completely. We contacted James at West Plumbing and asked for a cost estimate. We sent photos at his request and he quoted $550 for the job. We agreed and scheduled it for the next day.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/13/2019

Paula T.

What great service! West Plumbing serviceman, Pete, at the house within an hour of a call to the company. Pete knew exactly what to do and how to do it. He even cleaned the floor when the washing machine was pulled out. I really appreciate the service that was done and it was done at the estimated price. No surprises.

Description of Work
The two laundry faucets to the washer wouldn't turn on or off. I needed them replaced

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

11/04/2018

Mike M.

Excellent jou - very professional.

Description of Work
add new sink & plumbing.

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

07/20/2018

MaryAnh M.

I went on Angies List to find a plumber. I had not even logged off the site, when I got a phone call from James. He was at my home within an hour. He was friendly, professional. I showed him where shut off valve was in common area hallway. He took my step ladder to shut off valve, then when he was done put it back. He had the faucet replaced in one hour, sent me my receipt by email and was gone. I would definitely hire James and West Plumbing LLC again.

Description of Work
I need a shower faucet replaced in my guest bathroom.

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

Contact

Phone

1395 N Margate St

Chandler, AZ 85224

Website

Please call for more details.