Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

Since 2006, Sun Valley Solar Solutions has been helping Arizona homeowners and businesses turn the state's most abundant natural resource into immediate savings for a cleaner tomorrow. Based in Chandler, Arizona, Sun Valley Solar Solutions is an SRP Preferred Solar Installer and is accredited as a

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Paradise Family Saves Nearly $300 in First Month of Solar

solar companies

2022
This family recently commissioned a 17kW Silfab solar energy system with two Tesla Powerwalls. They've saved nearly $300 in their first month of operation, and are projected to save $3,600 annually.
View project

solar companies (110)electrician (3)water heaters (2)roofing (1)

09/20/2021

Brett B.

Can't say enough good about the work done, the efforts to determine warranty eligibility and holding my interests ahead of theirs!

Description of Work
Replaced solar inverter and checked panel output some years later

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

09/13/2021

michael J.

SVS promptly returned my request to inspect my failed PV system with an SMA inverter and older Sunpower panels. The technician quickly diagnosed the problem as a failed inverter. It lasted 13 years (outside of the 10 year warranty). SVS helped find a replacement unit but unfortunately was not fully compatible with the older panels (Positive grounding). They continued to look for a solution although the solution turned out to be a refurbished SMA inverter that they did not supply as I found one on Ebay. They assured me of compatibility. Unit installed and Back on line !! At the end of the day, they were courteous and big shout outs to Justin and Evan for their professional service and excellent technical and logistical advice. When my PV system times out in 12 years (25 year system) I know my first Installer to call. But you don't need to wait. You can call them right now and get started with your solar system!

Description of Work
Diagnosing a Failed PV System

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

10/01/2020

Ron D.

They followed through and did what did they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
My system appears not to be working.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/30/2020

Carolyn B.

The process was seamless from start to finish. Of the three estimates I received, Sun Valley was the only one that was pleased that I had SRP as a provider. They had a plan that optimized my savings while still allowing me to cool my house and run all of my electronics.

Description of Work
New solar panels

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

02/20/2020

chris T.

The job was completed on time and the exact amount of the quote was what they charged

Description of Work
Swap out Solar Inverter

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

09/25/2018

Christel F.

Our Glendale, AZ solar system has been running for 5 weeks. We couldn't be happier! We did lots of research and narrowed our choices down to 4 companies. Sun Valley wasn't the cheapest quote. But, they were the most knowledgeable and professional. They also use the highest quality components. Kelly O'Brien, our sales representative, really knew her stuff. She promptly and patiently answered all of our MANY questions. Kelly was never high pressure and offered solid advice and came up with multiple recommendations to help us settle on the best system for our situation. After selecting Sun Valley, we were transitioned to Kaleina, our Project Manager. She kept everything moving forward and made certain we understood the entire process and time frame. There are lots of steps...planning, utility company registration, HOA approval, installation, inspections, commissioning, etc... I have to admit, everything was pleasantly easy and ahead of schedule. We had the hardest working, most polite, and NEAT installation team. Jose, Mariano, Gus, and Josh were cheerful and NEVER had a negative word about the awful heat or my BIG 2 day installation. They all believe in solar and are very happy they work for Sun Valley. All of them are happy, long term, dedicated employees. My daughter lives in the house and LOVED her first electric bill that had the entire cycle on solar! We wish Sun Valley worked in Southern California, so we could have our house done by them. If you're ready to go solar, contact Sun Valley. We are confident we had the BEST company and have no regrets or misgivings. They are well established and in it for the long haul.

Description of Work
Solar Installation

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

07/01/2018

Robert W.

I was very happy with the service, pricing and timeliness of my new utility tied solar system which included (2) LG RESU 9.8kW batteries for storage, peaks shaving and backup.. Sun Valley Solar Solutions took care of every little detail. From the sales department to the technicians performing the install top notch work was performed. The site evaluation was informative and when it was done I felt strongly I had picked the rite company for the job. Permits was a breeze they took care of all the paper work. I signed a few docs online and then was able to keep track of the progress with the emails and phone calls from the installer, Then when time to turn my system on they performed a very comprehensive walkthrough of the system and all it operations. Safety protocol was followed from start to finish. The best part I am making power, great warranty with an established company that will be in business for many years to come. Great Job!!! Sun Valley Solar Solutions. Thank you Robert Watson

Description of Work
Ground up Hybrid Solar System

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

Review for Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC - 3225 N Colorado St, Chandler, AZ - 37204114

06/25/2018

Karin M.

Left voice message and email - contact through their website - NO response at all.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for installing solar

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm terribly sorry to hear this. We work really hard to follow up with everyone as quickly as possible. I have checked our website and phone logs from November 2017 forward, and I cannot seem to find any record of your submission or call. I'll check with our IT department shortly to see if we're dealing with a glitch of some sort. I also see that you marked "work completed" above with 2/5/2018. We don't have a record for any work performed at that address either. Did we complete some work for you? Obviously, I'm very concerned and would love to sort this out and figure out if we can help you. Is there a number or email I can reach you at? You can also call me directly at 480-689-5027 Kyle,

05/25/2018

Jim P.

Sun Valley Solar Solutions was excellent to work with. They were extremely knowledgeable and ready to respond to all our questions and concerns throughout the process. They were also extremely low-pressure as far as selling us our solar system. We practically had to beg our rep (Tom Lammie) to sell us a system! Tom was a pleasure to work with. They know their stuff and are very professional in their dealings with us. They offer top notch products and back them up. They may cost a little more but the upgrade in quality is worth every penny. They have a superior reputation and we were glad to choose them as our solar system provider.

Description of Work
Install new rooftop photovoltaic solar panel system

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Review for Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC - 3225 N Colorado St, Chandler, AZ - 37100722

08/30/2017

Luisito C.

I am so happy that I found the right and best solar company out here in the Phoenix area. I have been searching for over 2 years and actually talked to about 5 other solar companies but I felt I can trust this company to work towards the customers' needs and I can honestly tell you that they "DIDN'T FAIL ME" in every step of the way. They exceeded my expectation starting from Joey Chiarello, my solar agent, to the project manager Joyce Williams, their accounting person and all their installers. In addition to having everything done on time and in a professional way, all these people displayed "outstanding customer service" and showed their utmost respect to the customer, which I believe is key to their success. I referred my sister-in-law who also got a solar system from Sun Valley Solar Solutions and I can say that she even had a better experience than me. I don't know if she got lucky or what but it only took about two months or less for her from signing up to getting powered up on her solar. I wish I can convince and refer more of my friends if they only realize the benefits of having a residential solar system plus the fact knowing they are in good hands. Sun Valley Solar Solutions is the best, bar none !!! They are so awesome.

Description of Work
Residential Solar System

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

07/21/2017

Sue S.

Very solid responsive, responsible company. Works with your budget needs to craft what works.

Description of Work
Added more solar panels and system necessities.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

06/26/2017

Jeff J.

Never showed up for their appointment. When emailed never answered the email.

Description of Work
Solar panels.

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

05/23/2017

Alan K.

It went well. It is slow going getting all the city and APS approvals along the way.

Description of Work
They installed solar panels on the main house and the guest house.

Work Completed On 05/23/2015

03/20/2017

Peter V.

Top quality equipment and good workmanship. Overall, very satisfied

Description of Work
Installed a full solar panel system.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

01/30/2017

steve E.

Great experience. Very professional.

Description of Work
Installed a solar home system.

Work Completed On 03/01/2014

12/13/2016

Robert H.

Excellent. The installation of the solar panels and system was so very professional compared to other companies that had installed a solar system for some of our friend's homes.

Description of Work
Install solar system/panels on our roof.

Work Completed On 05/01/2010

11/01/2016

Tom A.

The process went very smoothly. I was very impressed with the quality of the workmanship and professionalism of everyone from SVS from their sales person, back office support staff, to their installation crew. Since the system went live, I have not had a single issue with the system and hope to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
designed and installed a 5.52 Kw solar array.

Work Completed On 03/01/2012

10/31/2016

Aurora T.

The entire process went relatively well and pretty much followed the timeline the company provided up until it was time to commission the solar system with the local utility company. It was 5 weeks before we were able to turn on and use the system. There was no updates until I called close to a month after the installation to find out if commissioning had been scheduled. I'm sure that some of the blame goes to the electric company, but an occasional update would have been nice. Love that they were able to have the birdproofing installed soon after the solar panels. Big pigeon population here in the community!! Initial contact with Kelley was great. She was punctual and sent the project estimate within a couple of days of her visit. Brenda/Project Manager ensured the installation went smoothly. The installers were polite and cleaned up after they completed work for the day. After I purchased paint, Brenda also had them return afterwards to paint the conduit to match the exterior paint color. The system has been online for 3 weeks now and appears to be working well. We hope to see a drastic decrease on our monthly electric bill soon. My thanks to Kelley, Brenda and Michelle for their help in getting our solar system installed!! I would definitely recommend to friends and family looking at solar installation for their homes.

Description of Work
Had a solar panel system installed for our home.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

10/29/2016

Lee H.

They did an excellent job. This was our 3rd solar installed installed by Sun Valley. They handle every element expertly. From spec'ing the system, to design, working with HOA, City, and Utilities, they make it such an easy process. All three systems have performed better than predicted, improving our ROI to about 6 years. Very happy, have referred over a dozen happy homeowners. Don't let anyone fool you. Leasing solar is not the best or only solution. Almost anyone can buy a system, most likely for no additional out of pocket - can be completely financed by the savings. Your choice - continue to pay APS, or break the dependance, invest in solar, and start making a environmental difference and put more $$ in your pocket.

Description of Work
PV Solar System Install

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

10/27/2016

Lee H.

This supplier does an exceptional job. This was our 3rd system with SVSS. They do a great job on every detail, from spec'ing the system, working with all the different organizations (city, HOA, APS, etc.), installing and commissioning. Our first system was installed in 2010, and they were supportive before, during and after. Their systems perform as good or better than predicted, providing an ROI that is even better than originally thought. I quoted them on all three systems, and their pricing was better than a comparable purchased system from Solar City and Petersen Dean. If I ever move again, I will buy solar, and I fully expect to use SVSS - without question. They have heart and character, and I have recommended them to about 15 other families - who have all been satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed 6.4K, 24 panel solar system on our flat roof.

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

10/26/2016

Derek S.

Sun Valley was on time for the install which took two days because of the weather. They fixed any broken tiles that were created during the install. They painted the conduit alongside the house to match the color of the house. I provided the paint. They showed me how to turn on and off the system if I ever needed to. I went with the SunPower solar panels as they are more efficient then some of their other offerings. I would recommend them to someone else looking to put panels on their home. It's almost a year later now and my summer bills have gone from $425 at the highest summer month a year ago to $180 at my highest summer month now. On average I'm saving about 65% off my old bills. The initial outlay for the 24 SunPower panels and system was about $30k and after federal rebate of 30% and Arizona's 1K rebate the system was around $20k.

Description of Work
Sun Valley installed the solar panels and systems and provided guidance up till final interconnect day with APS. The system is a 8.28kw rated system with 24 SunPower panels.

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

10/26/2016

Chrstopeher N.

It went very well had another company on the hook, but they got my address wrong and delay after delay went with Sun Valley Solar.. Sun Valley Solar took care of all needs before during and after install very happy with system. Thank You

Description of Work
Design, plan and install Solar Panel system at my home.

Work Completed On 05/04/2016